What I Enjoy/Detest About Thai Visa Forum

fang37

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy making opinion. And also reading about others.

I detest that edit only available in 20 min lol.

I get annoy when people mention that I'm not Thai girl. Is it that so unbelievable??? I'm sure out there have many girls who write English more better than me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRO's

1. Thai Visa has to be the biggest English knowledge base in Thailand.

2. That being said, there are many useful and true experiences shared to learn from.

3. The majority of the expat community rely on TV for information on a whole range of topics.

4. Many topics are up to date and that is always helpful with changing rules and regulations.

5. There are also many genuinely nice people on this forum who are willing to share their experiences.

CON's

1. Posters that take such a negative, personal interest in someone for no reason, while constantly building themselves up, you really have to question why they have all this negativity?

It still amazes me that posters that have never lived some where have all this first hand experience they gleamed from Google and quote it as gospel. "i.e. my kids are better off in a Thai school because of all the school shootings in the USA"

The Fact is if you divide the number of kids in the US school system by the number of kids killed in the last 100 years in school shootings, you would find the odds of getting struct by lightning are much higher. However, logic never comes in to play and you have to question people trying to rationalize google and using that as a basis to make life decisions for themselves and family void of any actual or factual experience.

2. Someone ALWAYS interjects they have more than the topic. i.e. " 6 houses, 3 wives, 3 corporations and end up in a shack in Isaan.

3. Boastful claims that lack any evidence.

4. Posters thinking they are so important, that you owe them an answer and if you don't answer them personally then you must be a liar? Really?

You are being too personal and trying to start an argument - that's trolling. You posted the biggest bragging thread on Thai Visa in the last (at least and maybe all time) 10 years and when people asked you why you thought anyone in Thailand would care about your lifestyle in the West you got thin skinned.

If you are silly enough to post pictures of your house and wife on Thai Visa expect a critique.

I think most posters are smart enough not to do those things or if they do expect the comments.

I don't care about the USA or UK or Australia. If I wanted to live in any of those places I would. I prefer Thailand. If you want to live in the US OK. Go post on a US forum where at least a few people will agree with you.

I'll ask a question. I think it is a valid question. Why would you think anyone on Thai Visa would care about your lifestyle in the USA? Issan maybe - this is a Thai forum but why post about the US?

PRO's

2. That being said, there are many useful and true experiences shared to learn from.

3. The majority of the expat community rely on TV for information on a whole range of topics.

4. Many topics are up to date and that is always helpful with changing rules and regulations.

5. There are also many genuinely nice people on this forum who are willing to share their experiences.

CON's

1. Posters that take such a negative, personal interest in someone for no reason, while constantly building themselves up, you really have to question why they have all this negativity?

It still amazes me that posters that have never lived some where have all this first hand experience they gleamed from Google and quote it as gospel. "i.e. my kids are better off in a Thai school because of all the school shootings in the USA"

The Fact is if you divide the number of kids in the US school system by the number of kids killed in the last 100 years in school shootings, you would find the odds of getting struct by lightning are much higher. However, logic never comes in to play and you have to question people trying to rationalize google and using that as a basis to make life decisions for themselves and family void of any actual or factual experience.

2. Someone ALWAYS interjects they have more than the topic. i.e. " 6 houses, 3 wives, 3 corporations and end up in a shack in Isaan.

4. Posters thinking they are so important, that you owe them an answer and if you don't answer them personally then you must be a liar? Really?

I concede. Lol

relax it's just a forum in internet .

Just enjoy yourself here. I'm sure no one is trying to be your enemy.

Take it cool :) chear up!

When sb suspect my identity I have fun proving it lol .

Edited by Puggaddong

I enjoy making opinion. And also reading about others.

I detest that edit only available in 20 min lol.

I get annoy when people mention that I'm not Thai girl. Is it that so unbelievable??? I'm sure out there have many girls who write English more better than me

It is not only your English writing but your understanding of the idiom that gives you away.

Ok don't you think that good English teacher also teach you idiom.

Like window shopping

Or before I said I sleep with my sister. And my teacher explain how wrong it is lol

There is a picture my university card on my hand which write puggad song name on it whenever you wanna see you can ask me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkre

Edited by Puggaddong

Like window shopping

Or before I said I sleep with my sister. And my teacher explain how wrong it is lol

There is a picture my university card on my hand which write puggad song name on it whenever you wanna see you can ask me .

No I don't think any English teachers in Thailand teach idiom. You get that from living in the West.

Like window shopping

No I don't think any English teachers in Thailand teach idiom. You get that from living in the West.
Well mine did and it also have exam about that. Thai kid have to know lot of idiom to pass GAT test into university. And in university I have class called

Experience English I and exp eng II.

Hey! Let me convince you and Take a look at my university card. Then you can do resurch ok I guess you already see it so delete again lol.

I think it's rubbish to fight about this again and again.

Ok I take a look at your profile. Your gender unknown lol if you're woman we can do personal chat or video chat. If you would like :D. I'm a woman who promise my hubby that will never try to initiate special friendship with guy for the sake of our relationship

Edited by Puggaddong

The only problem with Thaivisa is that most of the members have to much time to waste, because are retired, or lausy. Professionals and busy business people rarely will participate in online "chatting"....and their valuable opinion is missed.

I am retired..and lausy...even helping my wife with her business...I will love to get busier.....Is not very healthy to spend so much time in front of a computer or TV...but.... outside ..or it is very hot..or rains.

PRO's

CON's

You are being too personal and trying to start an argument - that's trolling. You posted the biggest bragging thread on Thai Visa in the last (at least and maybe all time) 10 years and when people asked you why you thought anyone in Thailand would care about your lifestyle in the West you got thin skinned.

If you are silly enough to post pictures of your house and wife on Thai Visa expect a critique.

I think most posters are smart enough not to do those things or if they do expect the comments.

I don't care about the USA or UK or Australia. If I wanted to live in any of those places I would. I prefer Thailand. If you want to live in the US OK. Go post on a US forum where at least a few people will agree with you.

I'll ask a question. I think it is a valid question. Why would you think anyone on Thai Visa would care about your lifestyle in the USA? Issan maybe - this is a Thai forum but why post about the US?

I must have a touched a nerve with the 3 wives thing.

Like window shopping

Well mine did and it also have exam about that. Thai kid have to know lot of idiom to pass GAT test into university. And in university I have class called

Experience English I and exp eng II.

Hey! Let me convince you and Take a look at my university card. Then you can do resurch ok I guess you already see it so delete again lol.

I think it's rubbish to talk about this again and again

I believe you, seen the photo. Some people apparently just want to fight no reason

Easier to bring people down to your level......

Lazy has nothing to do with it, since you can easily work a 9-5 job and spend 10-minutes on this site and post 1-2 times a day.

I think it's people who regret going to Thailand, all the talk of them maybe being sex tourists, and they miss being "home".

or it's someone who laughs at typing dumb stuff, and others take it too seriously

Thank you so much op lol now I can go have my sweet dream

The last person who claimed to be Thai was asked to head to the language forum,guess what they didnt appear.

I have been struggling with the above sentence for a few weeks, how about you post in in Thai over on the language forum, see you there in say 5 minutes.

PS, dont bother with google translate, its crap.

Thank you so much op lol now I can go have my sweet dream

The last person who claimed to be Thai was asked to head to the language forum,guess what they didnt appear.

I have been struggling with the above sentence for a few weeks, how about you post in in Thai over on the language forum, see you there in say 5 minutes.

PS, dont bother with google translate, its crap.

My god ! can u speak the lingo by any chance? u've never said!

PRO's

CON's

I must have a touched a nerve with the 3 wives thing.

No, not at all. I asked a simple question. I think it is a valid question. Why would you think anyone on Thai Visa would care about your lifestyle in the USA?

Who really takes note of the so called bashers not i but i do worry about things like is the beer prices going up again and do i have enough toilet paper other than that i don't give a <deleted> hehe.

And where to get good craft beer at reasonable prices.

I detest when I can't get back at the very small minority of posters who are members of the 'Keyboard Warriors' brigade, that's the ones who say things

to you that they would not dare say to your face.

The other side of the coin is you always get an answer from someone if you need some help with Visas, Motorbikes, Computers, Banking etc, etc, etc,etc.

I detest when I can't get back at the very small minority of posters who are members of the 'Keyboard Warriors' brigade, that's the ones who say things

Why can't you get back at them? You're allowed to reply.

No. I think there is a difference between getting back at them and replying, if they are nasty to you and you are nasty back, that is you getting back at them, and are flaming so you risk a suspension.

If you reply. like we have done with each other a few times, there has never been any nastiness, and that is why debates with you can be enjoyable.

No. I think there is a difference between getting back at them and replying, if they are nasty to you and you are nasty back, that is you getting back at them, and are flaming so you risk a suspension.

If you reply. like we have done with each other a few times, there has never been any nastiness, and that is why debates with you can be enjoyable.

I don't know, Soi Biker yesterday suggest that I had. "buck-toothed, uneducated isaan bar girl." for a wife. Don't you think that is nasty?

Mr Possum I think what you mean is your size and general demeanor in person intimidates people and they are afraid to disagree with you for fear of a physical beating. Where as on the internet they don't have to be afraid of bullies. Am I correct?

Edited by lostoday

Not all people are nice/wonderful/beautiful like me.

So I attach a photograph of the love of my life - a Hi-So, simple mind & gorgeous.

What's her phone number?

She is my WIFE!

OK, for a reasonable fee, a liasson can be arranged.

B50/day + meals? She has done little mileage, kept under cover when not in use & cut/polish regularly.

After remuneration is settled, contact details will be forwarded.

I dislike the constant misuse of the word 'Troll'.

A troll to me is a person who constantly tries to start arguments. The majority of the posters here are older with Thai wives and that is the group who you set out to antagonize in many of your posts. Your post reminds me of Bill Cosby talking about morals.wai2.gif

I'm not setting out to antagonise anyone - just voicing an opinion that differs from some. This is a website for anyone with an interest in living in Thailand, not a clubhouse for old men with Thai wives. Surely there's room for a few other voices now and then?

Good post Soi Biker, but if an old guy with a very young Thai wife, and we know that is only because the old guy has deep pockets, and financially supports her and her family, wants to do that and everyone is happy, then let them. It's the ones who really think that their wives love them, who I can't stop laughing about.