Pattaya ladyboy arrested in recent Russian knife attack case

webfact

Oh My.

It was bad enough when the Russian was all over the Internet for cavorting with 2 ladyboys.

...but now, we get to see what one of the ladyboys looks like...and "ladyboy" may be a bit of a stretch.

That's a bloke.

I understand you were probably drunk, it was dark, it was late and you were stupid.

...but I would have let this go had I ever done something so stupid. 10,000 baht and an iPhone was worth not having this connected to your name for ever more on the Internet.

Wait till you get home Nioxim...your buddies are going to tease you mercifully.

True as this may be, you got to figure he will have his choice of ugly blokes in skirts back home.

A Russian, who works as a tour guide? Isn't that illegal? Have the BiB arrested him too?

Not necessarily; if he is hired and paid in Russia, the Thai Department of Labour would have a hard time making a case against him.

No they wouldn't. If he's physically in Thailand and he's doing work, and they have a wide definition of work, then he's working. Period.

Well......the part about the victim failing to pay the lady boy and friend for their time is not uncommon ..but that does not warrant a stabbing......

Of course in the Mind of the person not being paid for their services ( what ever kind of said services are offered??? ) I can only surmise the Lady boy and friend figure they were justified to pull out a knife and try to stab the person not giving them the money they believe they had coming to them.

Nasty business affairs indeed.

Cheers

If there is not prostitution then you wouldn't have ladyboys. I guess it's all a part of the corruption that the pm promises to root out. A Thailand without prostitution is like Pattaya without bars.

that would be perfect - Pattaya without bars,

I could come back with my family - kids !!

I am always amused how the BIB present their case and evidence on a cardboard sheet & flowchart -----somewhat like a 10yr old child doing a school project----when they have these photo ops.

Here is our evidence , case closed , no need for a court and judge.

Their main audience has the intellect of an average 10 year old.

Not to mention some of the audience here...

A Russian, who works as a tour guide? Isn't that illegal? Have the BiB arrested him too?

Not necessarily; if he is hired and paid in Russia, the Thai Department of Labour would have a hard time making a case against him.

I thought the law simply addresses "working" in Thailand, paid or no. Even volunteer work falls under the definition. So even if being paid somewhere else, as long as RTP can demonstrate that he was working (i.e., as a tourguide) - which I would think would be pretty easy to do - you'd think they should be able to make the case ... unless something makes them not want to, that is.

This whole thing is so tacky, it happens every night in the largest brothel in the world, if you have a dick and wish to share it with these perverted individuals,and you get stung , you only have yourself to blame , are they looking for a consolation prize or sympathy, these posts are so regular they no longer are news or interesting reading.

This whole thing is so tacky, it happens every night in the largest brothel in the world, if you have a dick and wish to share it with these perverted individuals,and you get stung , you only have yourself to blame , are they looking for a consolation prize or sympathy, these posts are so regular they no longer are news or interesting reading.

And so you spend your time reading, and then responding to them, umm,,,, why?

Though I might've stated it differently, and leaving morals out of it, you do have a point about the risks that attend any proximity to LBs though.

I thought the law simply addresses "working" in Thailand, paid or no. Even volunteer work falls under the definition. So even if being paid somewhere else, as long as RTP can demonstrate that he was working (i.e., as a tourguide) - which I would think would be pretty easy to do - you'd think they should be able to make the case ... unless something makes them not want to, that is.

He could have a WP here obtained legally , not many Thais speak Russian so they need some tour guides, please stop thinking all of them are here illegally because they're not.

Edited by balo

What a mess, two ladyboys and Russian tour guide who failed to pay for sex.

Good job from the BIB's who caught the two katoey bastards. Make me wonder: who payed them to do their job?

Edited by bander

And Thailand says it has laws forbidding prostitution... Paid for the ladyboys time and the admission that they had sex with the promise of payment isn't prostitution?

Paying for sex is not illegal. Soi 6 bars that allow paid-for sex on the premises are, breaking the law but...

He could have a WP here obtained legally , not many Thais speak Russian so they need some tour guides, please stop thinking all of them are here illegally because they're not.

Obviously I'm not talking about anyone working legally with a WP ... I don't believe all tourguides actually ARE working with such permits. But certainly if they DO have such a permit, legitimately obtained, then there really is no, and should be no, and more than likely will be no, legal case against them. My point had absolutely nothing to do with all that. Rather, I was simply saying that I didn't think being paid elsewhere rather than in Thailand would be a defense.

Can't be the right person, no one is pointing.

I'm guessing the Russian is the fair skinned person in a mask (second from the right in the photo) and he has his hands behind his back, so he is not pointing at anyone.

Maybe got pain in his butt?