Anti-Abbott poster erected by Australian students sparks row over censorship

webfact

If there any hope for aussies that is young people who maybe one day will wake up.

Personally...I think it is too late.

This country is doomed for own citizens.

No one dare to protest on "Stalin" type government who now trying to make money on pensioners and age pension people.

Just gestapo country.

Please don't lecture me because I am old , sick , homeless and just a victim of this system trying to survive out of Australia on my poor savings until I will get my age pension ....if still available in 2 years or I will be still alive.

My best friend just died 3 days ago being just 55 who was refused full disability pension...

He has been diagnosed less then 2 years to live and one thing he wanted to see his fatherland country and be supported and his wife.

They refused him full pension....

He was so stressed that he got heart attack 3 days ago...and he died.

That is "Australian way " to treat people's this days.

Everyone is chicken in this country to say NO....to those bastards.

just gestapo country

Hang in there Gigman.I am doing my time here also,waiting for a change of govt.Remember,you have to do penance in Oz for 2 years before your pension is portable.I am dreading that.If i dont die of boredom,i will be back,forever.

"Please don't lecture me because I am old , sick , homeless and just a victim of this system trying to survive out of Australia on my poor savings until I will get my age pension ....if still available in 2 years or I will be still alive."

gigman, are you aware that recent changes to the old age pension qualification rules mean that you must be in australia on the day you apply BUT you must also have been in Australia for the previous 2 years.

A friend of mine had to return from Thailand 4 months ago to make sure he will qualify. Check the web site for more info

You do not have to reside in Oz for two years prior to applying for Age Pension. If you return to Oz at retirement age, currently, you must wait two years to be granted portability.

If there any hope for aussies that is young people who maybe one day will wake up.

Personally...I think it is too late.

This country is doomed for own citizens.

No one dare to protest on "Stalin" type government who now trying to make money on pensioners and age pension people.

Just gestapo country.

Please don't lecture me because I am old , sick , homeless and just a victim of this system trying to survive out of Australia on my poor savings until I will get my age pension ....if still available in 2 years or I will be still alive.

My best friend just died 3 days ago being just 55 who was refused full disability pension...

He has been diagnosed less then 2 years to live and one thing he wanted to see his fatherland country and be supported and his wife.

They refused him full pension....

He was so stressed that he got heart attack 3 days ago...and he died.

That is "Australian way " to treat people's this days.

Everyone is chicken in this country to say NO....to those bastards.

just gestapo country

Hang in there Gigman.I am doing my time here also,waiting for a change of govt.Remember,you have to do penance in Oz for 2 years before your pension is portable.I am dreading that.If i dont die of boredom,i will be back,forever.

I have bad news for you. I think it was a Labor Government that bought the 2 years in. The later ones just tightened the thumbsrews.

They are all tarred with the same brush. Never mind as long as they can claim expenses.

"Please don't lecture me because I am old , sick , homeless and just a victim of this system trying to survive out of Australia on my poor savings until I will get my age pension ....if still available in 2 years or I will be still alive."

gigman, are you aware that recent changes to the old age pension qualification rules mean that you must be in australia on the day you apply BUT you must also have been in Australia for the previous 2 years.

A friend of mine had to return from Thailand 4 months ago to make sure he will qualify. Check the web site for more info

You do not have to reside in Oz for two years prior to applying for Age Pension. If you return to Oz at retirement age, currently, you must wait two years to be granted portability.

CORRECT.

Love it, no politician or prime minister regardless of how they manage are going to be loved by all, so live with it.

I doubt any PM or politician has ever been more hated that Tony Abbott

Gillard comes to mind.

You may think that but I am sure others think she was just a stepping stone so we would think Abbot and Bishop were only a little worse.