Reds vow response to Suthep

Lite Beer

Talking about "opening a can of worms" or "Pandora's box"!

But I guess, that happens, when on one hand, 14 students demanding an end of the Junta, are a political gathering, worth a few days in jail...and on the other hand, the friendly get together of guys, who blocked roads and brought the country/ Bangkok to a standstill, because the unwashed masses elected someone, not to their liking, goes "mai pen rai"...

Well done, Mr. PM- bringing the country back to it's former glory (1812 or so) one step at a time!

You just can't make this stuff up.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed but unfortunately when the Phue Thai and reds respond it usually means killings and violence.

ah, cut the BS, ... just for once, please.

No b.s the reds are the most violent of the groups, I believe up to 4 children killed by them when they went after the anti government protesters. You just have to look at the Trat massacre and how the reds on stage responded to it. It clearly shows they like and condone violence.

If they could protest peacefully and in their own backyard nobody would care about it. But no they need violence and need to protest in BKK.

you guys really can't help yourselves, can you... ?

alright, go ahead and do the math, then come back with your numbers...

Of course they didn't protest in their backyard. it would not have caused the inconvenience required to brig attention and publicity to them

Neither did Suthep or any others of the yellow gang. They chose someone else's backyard - same as the reds, and they set out to create inconvenience to draw attention to themselves - same as the reds.

Same same, What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

But someone professing to be a monk should not be engaged in politics because it is against the rule of the Sangha.

Agreed but unfortunately when the Phue Thai and reds respond it usually means killings and violence.

No b.s the reds are the most violent of the groups, I believe up to 4 children killed by them when they went after the anti government protesters. You just have to look at the Trat massacre and how the reds on stage responded to it. It clearly shows they like and condone violence.

If they could protest peacefully and in their own backyard nobody would care about it. But no they need violence and need to protest in BKK.

you guys really can't help yourselves, can you... ?

alright, go ahead and do the math, then come back with your numbers...

Of course they didn't protest in their backyard. it would not have caused the inconvenience required to brig attention and publicity to them, you said as much - of course nobody would have been inconvenienced or notice.

Neither did Suthep or any others of the yellow gang. They chose someone else's backyard - same as the reds, and they set out to create inconvenience to draw attention to themselves - same as the reds.

Same same, What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. A thug is a thug is a thug, no matter what colour shirt they wear.

But someone professing to be a monk should not be engaged in politics because it is against the rule of the Sangha.

"Reds vow response to Suthep"

Just what we don't need.

True, but put yourself in their place. How can they just sit idly by while the other lot are allowed to rub their noses in it? They HAVE to react.

I can not see the reasoning to allow the PDRC to make this group unless the current gov is hoping for trouble. Maybe to use as an excuse to stay in power. Maybe I am wrong about this assumption and I would hope the current gov wouldn't go to such extremes. But one has to wonder.

I will save all the "cut the BS" posts and post them if when the red orcs rise up again and start killing innocent people.

The boiler-room will be in a frenzy posting excuses to justify the violence.

The reds and their supporters make me sick. bah.gif

Best you don't meet my family then mate, as they're red supporters but don't have a bad bone in their body, pretty much the same as the majority in my village.

I'm surprised at your generalisation to be honest Mike, not all red supporters are monsters and eat their offspring.

I can not see the reasoning to allow the PDRC to make this group unless the current gov is hoping for trouble. Maybe to use as an excuse to stay in power. Maybe I am wrong about this assumption and I would hope the current gov wouldn't go to such extremes. But one has to wonder.

I will save all the "cut the BS" posts and post them if when the red orcs rise up again and start killing innocent people.

Well, for those of us (and we're the majority) that do not take sides and find both camps less than appealing (to be very polite) it's you and your frothing-at-the-mouth ilk on both sides of the political divide that make us sick...coffee1.gif

Well, for those of us (and we're the majority) that do not take sides and find both camps less than appealing (to be very polite) it's you and your frothing-at-the-mouth ilk on both sides of the political divide that make us sick...coffee1.gif

Blatant bs artists don't make me sick, they just make me laugh.............................cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Best you don't meet my family then mate, as they're red supporters but don't have a bad bone in their body, pretty much the same as the majority in my village.

Pretty much been my experience too, Mostly good people who've been woken up to the fact they been exploited for a long time. Frankly I don't think their loyalty to Thaksin is always a good thing, but he was the first to make them feel worthwhile - valued. In doing that, he was being extremely shrewd.

Pretty much been my experience too, Mostly good people who've been woken up to the fact they been exploited for a long time. Frankly I don't think their loyalty to Thaksin is always a good thing, but he was the first to make them feel worthwhile - valued. In doing that, he was being extremely shrewd.

The poor and the backbone of Thailand are now awaken but they need to realise that Thaksin is also part of the problem. They are now awakened to their potential. They should start a new movement without the hardcore element that just want to make trouble.

The poor and the backbone of Thailand are now awaken but they need to realise that Thaksin is also part of the problem. They are now awakened to their potential. They should start a new movement without the hardcore element that just want to make trouble.

Agree with all that.

It's the same on both sides. I know a lady who was a super supporter for the PDRC, went to protest, took her friends, and was completely opposed to the Yingluck government. She hated corruption, just like me, but we could not agree on which path should be followed (me, follow the constitutional process, her, reforms before elections)... Same goes for the other supporters I knew during the protests - and I was surrounded by them...

Back home in Isaan, it's just the same ... only a different color...

That is why posts like this one are complete BS. People making such comments have neither paid attention to what has actually happened in the last 15 years (much less the last 50 years), nor do they apparently meet and mix with folks from both sides of the political divide.

The irony is that most in my village hate Thaksin, but hate the opposition even more!!

It's that opposition that look down, sneer and take away their rights and have done for such a long time? As someone from a working class background they will have my sympathy.

Their plight is always side stepped though because a hardcore few want to be violent. You see it from posters on TVF daily, never looking at the bigger picture.

I think it would actually be the third group who are the most violent, but then they are trained and paid to be violent, just not normally against their own.

I think it would actually be the third group who are the most violent, but then they are trained and paid to be violent, just not normally against their own.

On the contrary, I think the evidence strongly shows they have been specifically trained to assault their own. Thailand has no natural enemies. Which is a good thing judging by the history of skirmishes between Thailand and Laos and Cambodia. With the advent of ASEAN and AEC, I think conflict within SE Asia will diminish so it's a puzzle why the Thai armed forces budgets appear to be growing and not shrinking. The RTA has more Generals that the USA Army, perhaps that suggests a part of the story..

Edited by Down the rabbit hole

It's the same on both sides. I know a lady who was a super supporter for the PDRC, went to protest, took her friends, and was completely opposed to the Yingluck government. She hated corruption, just like me, but we could not agree on which path should be followed (me, follow the constitutional process, her, reforms before elections)... Same goes for the other supporters I knew during the protests - and I was surrounded by them...

Back home in Isaan, it's just the same ... only a different color...

That is why posts like this one are complete BS. People making such comments have neither paid attention to what has actually happened in the last 15 years (much less the last 50 years), nor do they apparently meet and mix with folks from both sides of the political divide.

I think you're probably right, most people develop beliefs based on what they're told by someone they want to or naturally pay attention to. In the case of most adults, there's usually an ulterior motive for the acceptance of someone else's beliefs. Money and sex are the most powerful drivers.

You're right. Most people will not have explored the perspectives of both sides. You did, I did - by circumstance rather than by design, but most don't.

Edited by Down the rabbit hole

If they could protest peacefully and in their own backyard nobody would care about it.

I guess you dont see the irony in that statement?

Oh and where did the yellows run the airport and sutep lead protests?

As I've stated NOTHING has been done to solve the underlying discontent, and having suthep and his divisive ways back is only going to make things worse.

I see it, I just don't think it justifies the red to kill and bomb as they always do when they don't like something. Now if they want to do that let them do that in Chaing Mai or Isarn or something like that. Let them bug their own. At least the protests of the former yellows were on their own home turf and far less violent.

"when they don't like something"

like the repeated violent overthrow of democratically elected governments?

Why they have so much trouble to take this types completely out of the game?
Whether Suthep with his filthy land deals or Nattawut with his transport company and the Bangkok Burn Down Syndrome.
Such types should have no role in politics as representatives of the people.

They needed only to apply the existing laws, then there would be a rest in prison for the country splitters.
Edited by tomacht8

Just what we don't need.

True, but put yourself in their place. How can they just sit idly by while the other lot are allowed to rub their noses in it? They HAVE to react.

Yo skippy, who did the killing last time with suthep??????? Suthep and his gang of thugs. Please get your facts straight and stop being onesided.

The basic problem is that there is no concept of public service, it is overshadowed by self-service. People do not enter politics to help the country, they enter politics to help themselves and their families. This is the basis of corruption and how and why it exists. Until this ends it will always be a matter of whose noses are allowed in the trough of plenty.

The basic problem is that there is no concept of public service, it is overshadowed by self-service. People do not enter politics to help the country, they enter politics to help themselves and their families. This is the basis of corruption and how and why it exists. Until this ends it will always be a matter of whose noses are allowed in the trough of plenty.

Couldn't agree more.

All of them crave their picture in the papers and the adoration of their minions (feigned or not, probably couldn't tell the difference anyway) none of them give a hoot about the welfare of the country and the people in it.

Scrap them all and start again.

Just because you don't like facts doesn't make them BS.

Even the drunkard self delusional head of CAPO the great detective Chalerm repeatedly warned anti-Shin protesters they'd likely be attacked violently and best go home as he couldn't protect them or catch those responsible.

Just what we don't need.

Yo skippy, who did the killing last time with suthep??????? Suthep and his gang of thugs. Please get your facts straight and stop being onesided.

Who was it killed the kids in Trang and then warmly applauded and cheered the news at their rally complete with government lackeys in attendance?

Get your facts straight - do some research about the deaths, disappearances and violence that seem a common theme with the various Thaksin owned governments.

And you tell others their one sided. rolleyes.gif

If they could protest peacefully and in their own backyard nobody would care about it.

I guess you dont see the irony in that statement?

Oh and where did the yellows run the airport and sutep lead protests?

As I've stated NOTHING has been done to solve the underlying discontent, and having suthep and his divisive ways back is only going to make things worse.

I see it, I just don't think it justifies the red to kill and bomb as they always do when they don't like something. Now if they want to do that let them do that in Chaing Mai or Isarn or something like that. Let them bug their own. At least the protests of the former yellows were on their own home turf and far less violent.

Or judges making judgement in accordance with the law; or the Shins actually being subject to the laws just like anyone else?

There was a lot of violence prior to the removal of the caretaker PTP regime which had lost any semblance of control. But I don't recall any violence in their removal.

Edited by Baerboxer

The irony is that most in my village hate Thaksin, but hate the opposition even more!!

Spot on Fatty.

I think that seems the irony just about everywhere. You vote for the ones you hate or dislike the least!

And in a feudal hierarchical almost tribal culture those hatreds become polarized.

They're not exactly spoiled for choice are they!

Spot on Fatty.

I think that seems the irony just about everywhere. You vote for the ones you hate or dislike the least!

And in a feudal hierarchical almost tribal culture those hatreds become polarized.

They're not exactly spoiled for choice are they!

But do they ACTUALLY know why they hate the politicians?

Or judges making judgement in accordance with the law; or the Shins actually being subject to the laws just like anyone else?

There was a lot of violence prior to the removal of the caretaker PTP regime which had lost any semblance of control. But I don't recall any violence in their removal.

"But I don't recall any violence in their removal."

Their removal started with the shooting and bombing of policemen, seizing government buildings and making the business of government impossible, all done with the approval of the traitor Prayut to enable the coup. The reciprocal violence by the reds was in response to the direct threat to democracy, as has since been proven. As a westerner, your continued defence of the destruction of democracy is reprehensible.

Edited by fasteddie