Japanese broadcaster fired for texting penis photo to Thai government Line chat

webfact

Japanese Broadcaster Fired for Texting Penis Photo to Thai Government Line Chat

BANGKOK – Japanese broadcaster TV Asahi apologized on Saturday after its Bangkok bureau chief posted an image of his genitals on a mobile forum set up by the Thai Foreign Ministry, which warned of “Consequences”.

A spokesman for the channel said The journalist, who identified himself online as Jin Morimoto and was reportedly the incoming bureau chief for Asahi television in Tokyo has been removed from the job due to his “extremely inappropriate” behavior.

The ministry demanded an explanation for the graphic picture that appeared late Monday on a Line mobile messaging app account that had been set up specially for foreign journalists working in Thailand.

“We deeply apologize to the Thai foreign ministry and other people concerned,” the spokesman said, adding that the journalist had been urged to “seriously reflect” on the incident.

Japanese media said the bureau chief, who is in his forties, had meant to send the picture to a female friend, but instead uploaded it through Line to about 150 journalists who belong to the forum.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/japanese-broadcaster-fired-for-texting-penis-photo-to-thai-government-line-chat.html

-- CHIANGRAI TIMES 2015-08-03

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would have thought this man would have quit long before being fired as per jap culture. Now he will have to commit Hari Kari and throw himself on a sword just for the shame of showing the world how small his dick is.

It won't work. His sword will be the same size has his "little sword". Not a deep cut, but a little prick (pardon the pun). clap2.gif

One would have thought this man would have quit long before being fired as per jap culture. Now he will have to commit Hari Kari and throw himself on a sword just for the shame of showing the world how small his dick is.

It won't work. His sword will be the same size has his "little sword". Not a deep cut, but a little prick (pardon the pun). clap2.gif

"..not so deep as a well, nor wide as a church door, but t'is enough twill serve." according to bill.

SURVEY

Which was more informative:

- Japanese reporter posting penis

- Prayut weekly broadcasts

Which should remain?

For you probably the first but we all got different tastes i go for girls cheesy.gif I don't mind to each his or her own.

Edited by robblok

had meant to send the picture to a female friend

What is it with guys sending pictures of their d*ck to women?

I chat in Thai on one of the popular Thai dating websites (purely for language practice of course!). I'd say the majority of Thai women on that website specifically ask not to receive pictures of willys - apparently, 'farang' men seem to be obsessed with this sad habit.

Personally, I find it really weird behaviour, and a sad reflection on many of the western men who inhabit these websites.

Edited by simon43

Brilliant....clap2.gif

Quite a lot of actions for something like this. But Thailand is a prude country and I know I would feel deeply ashamed if something like that had happened to me. But that it should destroy a job... not sure about it.

Anyway good reason not to send your private parts in a line chat.. you might send them wrong :P

I chat in Thai on one of the popular Thai dating websites (purely for language practice of course!). I'd say the majority of Thai women on that website specifically ask not to receive pictures of willys - apparently, 'farang' men seem to be obsessed with this sad habit.

Personally, I find it really weird behaviour, and a sad reflection on many of the western men who inhabit these websites.

I have had girls ask for it.. i prefer not to send stuff like that. Just imagine the blackmail opportunities.

But many guys love to expose themselves there are even girls that get off on it.

A long time ago i learned not to care about other peoples sex preferences how strange they might be and live and let live.

You would be amazed what kind of fetishes there are.

No, no, no, no. From what I understand, he's quite well-endowed for his peer group and therefore is mightily proud of his member. :-)

cheesy.gif Japanese eh? now I know why it was so diminutive, why would anyone want to send such an embarrassing picture to his girlfriend?

I thought Japanese men mostly let their mouth do the work.......cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by AlQaholic

It's probably the only thing they can talk about Simon.

Nothing brings out a flood of Thai Visa posters like the mention of penises. Posters' obsession with the supposed size of Asian penises (compared to the implied size of their own accouterment) certainly reveals more than the posters may realize. I guess it's something about which many posters have done exhaustive "hands-on research."

Freud must be spinning in his grave.

Nothing brings out a flood of Thai Visa posters like the mention of penises. Posters' obsession with the supposed size of Asian penises (compared to the implied size of their own accouterment) certainly reveals more than the posters may realize. I guess it's something about which many posters have done exhaustive "hands-on research."

Freud must be spinning in his grave.

People with small members seem to be far more concerned about them then those with ample size. So small sized farangs love to compare with Asians at least then they feel big. Good thing they don't travel to Africa cheesy.gif