Isaan Villiage Girl - Proposal Already?

Teacher5324

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just out of interest where in Sakon do they live?

They live somewhere just past Phu Phan National Park, coming out of Sakhon Nakhon.
Ban kam poerm?
Something like that, I will find out for you.

Why do you ask?

Just being nosy.

Used to live around there aswell.

I don't be;lieve a word she is telling you, more over i think its a ditvhed story rehearsed and simply executed.

But I must admit, that i don't believe ANY story in this category when a local tells me sdo.

But, i might have a bit of advise for you........spent some money on a background inquiry.

I did after 3 years of engagement and ready to marry. (long time ago still works!!)

Interesting story, thing is, what do you have to lose? Would be different if you have money, do you? If she and her family are trying 'it' on, so what! You need remember only two things, don't borrow money and how to get to the airport.

I've saved around two million baht, is that worth digging for? Apart from that, there is my parents will, I honestly couldn't care if I got nothing, but it could potentially be a large sum of money since they own a lot of land. She knows about all of this, I know it was a mistake to tell her.

Apart from that, she knows I don't earn a lot of money now since I'm working as a teacher and she doesn't want to live in Australia.

Interesting story, thing is, what do you have to lose? Would be different if you have money, do you? If she and her family are trying 'it' on, so what! You need remember only two things, don't borrow money and how to get to the airport.

I've saved around two million baht, is that worth digging for? Apart from that, there is my parents will, I honestly couldn't care if I got nothing, but it could potentially be a large sum of money since they own a lot of land. She knows about all of this, I know it was a mistake to tell her.

Apart from that, she knows I don't earn a lot of money now since I'm working as a teacher and she doesn't want to live in Australia.

<deleted>? How old are you?

1. Grow up

2. Don't be nieve

3. Run a mile

4. Don't look back

5. Get a flight out of here.

6. Think yourself lucky to be alive.

Why not discuss this with her cousins US husband?

He would have been through all the hoops previously with the family.

I did think about that, it seemed to work out pretty well for him, still doesn't change what her family did but couldn't hurt to have a chat with him.

Ha ha ha, those alarm bells started ringing in my ear after the words I am a 30yr old male...

Troll la la la bla bla blahhhhhhhhh.

Next.

Oh and by the way, I gave up and sold my entire life to move here so I'm financially trapped in this place and wish I wasn't, I'll die here maybe sooner than later but hey i made my bed right?...

Never ever come to live in this country, wouldn't even venture here for a holiday now.

Lol, but seriously, what are the main reasons you don't like living here?

The "default" setting should be do not trust...only in time can that trust develop...I month is certainly not long enough..by all means stick with it if you genuinely like the girl and believe you can trust her...but make sure to play by your rules ..do not get railroaded (as many have been before) into situations you are not "comfortable" with...plenty more fish in the sea (specially if her nickname is Pla smile.png )

I don't know what you guys see here that makes you call 'troll'....'naive' I could believe.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Perhaps you are more perceptive than me.

I think that if the OP was a troll, he would not have written such a long piece, not a troll.

Never try to impress poor chicks with money.

Love and marriage is not about money.......until it goes teets up.

Maintain offshore accounts. Never discuss them. Always protect yourself.

Finally, someone talking some Spot On sense here.

It is what it is...

Mine only wanted 300,000 Baht, and there is not guarantee that she does not run home after they receive it, I declined.

I can offer you some Isaan girls who will live with you for 10,000 to 15,000 a month.

Ermmm... sounds like you're a pimp cheesy.gif

i think it is realy sad that Thai parents think like this, 4 times now i have said to girls going back to isaan, i will go with you for the adventure,NOT GIRLFRIENDS ok, everyone said "oh no i cannot do as the family/village see me bring a farang back and that is a sign i have brought back a boyfriend to marry,, what a pathetic situation, as i would have made some contribution to the farm, as part of the adventure, still thats thia thinking for ya.

A good looking issan virgin,

26 yo from Sakhon Nakhon,

now living in BKK,

makes 45,000 baht per month,

on a dating website like TF,

speaks very good English,

do not like sex,

lol

This Issan-virgin-girl story is full of red flags but tomacht8 has flown a few in his opinion that should be enough to cause you to take flight. This is merely one more twist on LOS (Land Of Scams). Get out while you can. Go have sex with those other girls that the family puppet told you to. You're getting off lucky if you take all the good advice you've been given and get out now.

I don't beleive your story. An traditional Isaan father would never discuss the issues you mention using his own daughter to translate. I call troll.

Ah, give the guy a break, he couldn't even choose an original name. And, remember, it was the daughter translating what her father said. I know a mamasan in Samui who manages her girls' facebook accounts, writes their responses, and poses as their mother when the buffalo comes to visit. She gets as much out of the farang as possible, including selling the supposed "virginity." Only thing new here may be the addition of a "father."

A good looking issan virgin,

26 yo from Sakhon Nakhon,

now living in BKK,

makes 45,000 baht per month,

on a dating website like TF,

speaks very good English,

do not like sex,

lol

This Issan-virgin-girl story is full of red flags but tomacht8 has flown a few in his opinion that should be enough to cause you to take flight. This is merely one more twist on LOS (Land Of Scams). Get out while you can. Go have sex with those other girls that the family puppet told you to. You're getting off lucky if you take all the good advice you've been given and get out now.

I think that's fair enough when you weigh everything up. I did say she never gave me any reason not to trust her, that's not the case anymore.