Urgent Sale...

I was browsing the Thai Visa Classifieds and I saw a condo listed as an urgent sale. Lovely.

The vendor's price was 1.39m. I checked the developer's website and the units are available for 1.29m.

I mentioned this to the seller, who appeared surprised.

I now note the same seller has priced the same unit for 1.59m.

What more can I say? This is an urgent sale...

I was browsing the Thai Visa Classifieds and I saw a condo listed as an urgent sale. Lovely.

The vendor's price was 1.39m. I checked the developer's website and the units are available for 1.29m.

I mentioned this to the seller, who appeared surprised.

I now note the same seller has priced the same unit for 1.59m.

What more can I say? This is an urgent sale...

Taxi for blackcab.

It's a bit like an urgent Honda zoomer bike for sale in classifieds at 55000 baht, about 1 month old.

Note brand new is 52000-54000.

Thai commerce 101? facepalm.gif

Maybe the condo was furnished, on the most expensive floor, the largest sized condo and in the best position. Maybe the ones advertised by the developer are the smallest units on the lowest floor with views of the city dump, and he/she realised his/hers was too cheap.

Maybe the condo was furnished, on the most expensive floor, the largest sized condo and in the best position. Maybe the ones advertised by the developer are the smallest units on the lowest floor with views of the city dump, and he/she realised his/hers was too cheap.

I spoke to her. It's 22 sqm, A1-1 type. It is furnished, but they are sold that way.

It's 1.29m from the developer.

Edited by blackcab

The wife had an offer the other day on a property,it was right on the button ,the owner wanted 600,000 more than the offer price ,better houses were selling on the same estate at the offer price ,but his was "much better than anything on the estate" you can't beat stupid ,she actually sold another one ,slightly cheaper and better a few days later to the client ,I never understand the market here

Nothing better to do, if interested in buyng why not call and visit the developer if their price is cheaper..have you purchased the cheaper one yet ..baffles me.

I knew the developer's price before I read the advert. When I read "Urgent" I was hoping for a discount on this price.

I think that is understandable. Just not to you it seems.