Seafood Restaurant

jonaz

I was taken to a seafood restaurant by a girl a few years ago but I can't remember the location. It was really popular amongst Thai people and by the sea. It was about 20 or 30 minutes drive along Sukhumvit. It had a big screen and the seafood was alive in tanks at the entrance.

Hopefully one of you has been there and can give me the name of this restaurant?

Sounds like Preecha

It does - except there is no 'big screen' there, nor at any of the other Ban Amphur restaurants that I can think of.

Also, OP does not say the direction of travel along Sukhumvit road.

SriNuan at the end (before the bridge) has a Big Screen near the beach.

Edit: if the OP has gone the other way (towards Si Racha) I can't think of any seafood restaurants that close to Pattaya (but I could be wrong) 20-30min would take you to Laem Chabang, and Ban Saeng (which has good restaurants) is further away

You are correct. I hadn't thought about that one.

Thanks guys. The big screen isn't important, it was just trying to give you an idea of which restaurant it was. But you knew that I know.

The restaurant wasn't actually on the seafront. If I remember rightly we turned right at an intersection and we could see the sea from the restaurant. It was close but not right on the seafront.

I'll look into Preecha. Even if it's not the same one, would you recommend it?

Sounds like Preecha

It does - except there is no 'big screen' there, nor at any of the other Ban Amphur restaurants that I can think of.

Also, OP does not say the direction of travel along Sukhumvit road.

Away from Pattaya Tai we turned right onto Sukhumvit Road.

Thanks guys. The big screen isn't important, it was just trying to give you an idea of which restaurant it was. But you knew that I know.

The restaurant wasn't actually on the seafront. If I remember rightly we turned right at an intersection and we could see the sea from the restaurant. It was close but not right on the seafront.

I'll look into Preecha. Even if it's not the same one, would you recommend it?

Preecha (Ban Amphur) is directly on the sea front. Food is very good. Prices are not too bad. It's a huge place and very busy, particularly at weekends.