Badly behaved tourists.

Thesticle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucifer, go play your games with someone else please, and stop jumping to conclusions about people you know nothing about.

Stop trying to be clever, because clever is not your strong suit...oink oink...

Edited by Ghostnigel

I met this bloke in a bar once, he was wearing an English defense League wife beater and bouncing a forty kilo girl on his knee as he chatted. " The problem with England is all the *****ing immigrants they don't wanna learn the language, they don't wanna intagrate They come to my country don't respect nofing, they bring their customs and expect us to put up with it." All the while talking to his companion like a three year old and being a general <deleted> to the bar staff.This guy carried on being nasty racist and was so stupid he couldn't even begin to see the parallels of his situation. Thankfully this is not a fair representation of England or English people. Pattaya does attract a high percentage of this kind of brain dead moron of the English variety but I think it's true I in general Pattaya attracts the dregs of society regardless of nation. The English just are more confident in showing it.

I met this bloke in a bar once, he was wearing an English defense League wife beater and bouncing a forty kilo girl on his knee as he chatted. " The problem with England is all the *****ing immigrants they don't wanna learn the language, they don't wanna intagrate They come to my country don't respect nofing, they bring their customs and expect us to put up with it." All the while talking to his companion like a three year old and being a general to the bar staff.This guy carried on being nasty racist and was so stupid he couldn't even begin to see the parallels of his situation. Thankfully this is not a fair representation of England or English people. Pattaya does attract a high percentage of this kind of brain dead moron of the English variety but I think it's true I in general Pattaya attracts the dregs of society regardless of nation. The English just are more confident in showing it.

To be honest mate, every country has got their stupid idiotic brain-dead types, i am not defending the Brit idiots, because they are as you say. But they can be the same from most countries.

The worst tourists I encounter, without doubt, are the brain dead groups of single British males who arrive around Xmas time. Mostly they have shaven heads, are heavily tattooed, always loud, usually drunk and show no respect to anyone. Their behaviour in bars is abhorrent and anyone who objects to their behaviour is threatened with violence. They are an absolute disgrace to their country!

Why pick on the British?, I have seen many Europeans Aussies American just as obnoxious and also met many Brits tourists and ex pats who are quiet the opposite to your labeling of Brits.

Why pick on anyone.. because we want to feel better about ourselves.

Its ok to pick on Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Russians... but when you touch the Brits it suddenly is not ok.

Face it we all have our idiots, im pretty sure there are drunk bald violent high Dutch tourist too and I would dislike those as much as Brits who do the same thing.

However on this forum there are plenty of people thinking that people from their country are the best and their shit does not stink. Seen Brits on this forum gang up on other nationalities often and then cry foul when someone pics on them.

Face it we all have idiots, and I really don't see why people identify with the scum of their own nationality and defend them.

To be expected as we had the most recent and largest ever empire on the planet.

Bringing cricket to impoverished Indians and Pakistanis,educating colonial convicts down under and regaining the ashes in the process lol.

Not wishing to partake in the current crisis in Calais as we're not really part of Europe.

Remember the Americans who speak English in New England.

Singapore,Malaysia,Myanmar which incidentally is called Burma as well as Hong Kong and numerous other territories.

Oops forgot The Falklands,miles from Blighty but still driving Land Rovers.

Jamaica,West Indies and numerous other Caribbean islands.

The problem is Britain that tiny island in the North Sea has had such a dominating era in recent history that people and generations are still not over it.

It dominates world news and history.

And at the end of the day there are a few chavs.

Incorrect. The U.S. was the most recent empire. The British period of dominance was far longer though, and it is obvious that U.S. dominance and influence is waning quickly.

I met this bloke in a bar once, he was wearing an English defense League wife beater and bouncing a forty kilo girl on his knee as he chatted. " The problem with England is all the *****ing immigrants they don't wanna learn the language, they don't wanna intagrate They come to my country don't respect nofing, they bring their customs and expect us to put up with it." All the while talking to his companion like a three year old and being a general to the bar staff.This guy carried on being nasty racist and was so stupid he couldn't even begin to see the parallels of his situation. Thankfully this is not a fair representation of England or English people. Pattaya does attract a high percentage of this kind of brain dead moron of the English variety but I think it's true I in general Pattaya attracts the dregs of society regardless of nation. The English just are more confident in showing it.

To be honest mate, every country has got their stupid idiotic brain-dead types, i am not defending the Brit idiots, because they are as you say. But they can be the same from most countries.

That is the whole point I make, you got idiot everywhere why defend your own idiots. Brits can be bad Dutch can be bad Germans can be bad Chinese too but its not nationality that makes them bad but their behavior. Shouting Dutch guys I seen them, drunk Dutch guys making an ass of themselves seen them. Violent ones too.

But I know that I am not like that so I don't even identify with them, and I am certainly not so nationalist flag waving that I have to defend them for the honor of my country.

Apparently the chinese are the worst but i only see them in herds and they always seem to keep to them selves. Russians arent as bad as people say they are. Arabs are fun to look at because u never get over how dirty and ugly they are.

I recall getting caught in a vicious herd of about 100 or so, 60-something (age) Chinese women on my first ever trip to Thailand in 1999.

I was at Nong Nooch Gardens & they had just opened the gate to the elephant show. My ribs were sore for a week.

They have rather sharp, knobby little elbows.

The worst tourists I encounter, without doubt, are the brain dead groups of single British males who arrive around Xmas time. Mostly they have shaven heads, are heavily tattooed, always loud, usually drunk and show no respect to anyone. Their behaviour in bars is abhorrent and anyone who objects to their behaviour is threatened with violence. They are an absolute disgrace to their country!

try the aussies mate or are you one

AFAIK no country has asked for the Aussie police's help in controlling drunken, out of control yobbos, but Ibiza has for help from the British police, story here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11453602/British-police-could-patrol-in-Magaluf-and-Ibiza.html

Why pick on the British?, I have seen many Europeans Aussies American just as obnoxious and also met many Brits tourists and ex pats who are quiet the opposite to your labeling of Brits.

Its ok to pick on Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Russians... but when you touch the Brits it suddenly is not ok.

Face it we all have our idiots, im pretty sure there are drunk bald violent high Dutch tourist too and I would dislike those as much as Brits who do the same thing.

However on this forum there are plenty of people thinking that people from their country are the best and their shit does not stink. Seen Brits on this forum gang up on other nationalities often and then cry foul when someone pics on them.

Face it we all have idiots, and I really don't see why people identify with the scum of their own nationality and defend them.

seems like a Pastime of Brits if anything American is muttered on here, I use to not be so Patriotic about USA, but after being on TVF , it's Red White and Blue with Stars and Stripes Forever...

well Thais are the bad one too.

try to cross the road, nobody will stop for you. this is very bad manner. in USA or Europe, cops will run after the driver breaking this simple law.

how about Thais Passing on the right to make a braking left turn in front of you.

seems like a Pastime of Brits if anything American is muttered on here, I use to not be so Patriotic about USA, but after being on TVF , it's Red White and Blue with Stars and Stripes Forever...

I generally like the yanks I meet in Thailand. For the most part they have manners and good intentions, but are sometimes stifled by naivety. The Thais also seem to hold them in high regard, maybe something to do with Hollywood? They are similar in their temperament in that they are patriotic to a fault and ultra religious . All in all they make good tourists, not mentioning when Marines hit town!

I generally like the yanks I meet in Thailand. For the most part they have manners and good intentions, but are sometimes stifled by naivety. The Thais also seem to hold them in high regard, maybe something to do with Hollywood? They are similar in their temperament in that they are patriotic to a fault and ultra religious . All in all they make good tourists, not mentioning when Marines hit town!
I Hate the Religious Part...

What is a Chavas anyways????

It's "Chavs"........

Which is basically British lower working class people who are losers, and normally all dress the same, and have the same mind set, and are coarse as a Donkey's bridle.....

Normally spotted in "Greggs" the Naff Baker or hanging bout the Job Centre looking for there benefits...

I could go on and on...

Thanks robertthebruce for the interpretation of "chavs". That is the group of 'British males' I was referring to in Post 6 but was not aware of what they were called by the Brits.

Just for the record I'm not anti British but I simply replied to the thread "Badly Behaved Tourists". I enjoy the company of the British while in Thailand and quite often we take the 'mickey' out of each other. I often refer to them as 'whining Poms' and they refer to us Aussies as 'convicts', 'ockers', 'colonials' etc. No harm done either way.

As others here have stated we all have our own badly behaved tourists and cringe whenever we see them in action. As for the best behaved westerners in Thailand, although loud, would be the Americans.

It's "Chavs"........

Which is basically British lower working class people who are losers, and normally all dress the same, and have the same mind set, and are coarse as a Donkey's bridle.....

Normally spotted in "Greggs" the Naff Baker or hanging bout the Job Centre looking for there benefits...

I could go on and on...

Where's the Job Centre in Pattaya?

It's "Chavs"........

I could go on and on...

Where's the Job Centre in Pattaya?

Not sure, but i am sure there will be one...

Be fair though Flanno that's only if they're team handed. On the few occasions they venture out alone you won't hear a peep from them. I'm English myself and there have been times I'm ashamed to admit it but the UK is a much divided nation that very few of us nowadays have any pride in. The ones you're referring to don't even know what national pride is or what it ever was and are too young to remember the days when the UK was our country and one in which we were grateful and happy to live.

When there is no discipline in a society and young men are treated as second class cotizens in their own country eventually there are bound to be unpleasant consequences. The end result of too much liberal governance and enforced multiculturalism.

Sorry but I'm British and I'm ashamed to say our Wrecking Crews make other Nationalities look like babes in arms

I would hate to see them try that in the US.

They wouldn't because they would not get away with it.

Many Americans are descendants of the British, many of their surnames are British and so are the names of many of their cities, towns villages and hamlets. They even speak English which is the native tongue of not only the British Isles but also that or the second language of much of the world. Like loud mouthed thugs, bullies, cowards and hooligans the world over young British men know to control their behaviour if the repercussions and punishment it may attract should prove to be equally or more so unpleasant.

The thuggish behaviour of young Americans can be even more despicable as was shown to be the case at My Lai in Vietnam where they cold bloodedly murdered women, children and old men! None of them were ever called upon to seriously account for their actions as they knew they could get away with such brutality thereby they had no fear of any consequences, it was all part of their campaign to win hearts and minds. And neither was it even in their own country!