Dark Beer

Briggsy

Just been to a restaurant on the outskirts of Pattaya and they were selling San Miguel Negra on draught. It tasted like Beer Lao Dark from 5 years ago before they changed the recipe.

Never encountered it before here. Not bad but quite pricey at 160 Baht for half litre glass.

Just been to a restaurant on the outskirts of Pattaya and they were selling San Miguel Negra on draught. It tasted like Beer Lao Dark from 5 years ago before they changed the recipe.

Never encountered it before here. Not bad but quite pricey at 160 Baht for half litre glass.

No pictures today from the eagle eyed bird spotter.

SM Negra has been around for many years in the Philippines. Never seen it here though.

Beer in the RP is vastly superior to Thailand's, and cheaper too.

Beer in Weatherspoon's is vastly superior to Thailand's and cheaper too.

Love to try that, what was the name of the restaurant?

On the railway road, right at the northern end just before it hits the 36. It is 2 restaurants in one. One is called Raan Ahaan Nai Suan (Restaurant in a Garden) and the other one is called _________ Cafe. The ________ Cafe is bright yellow and it is in there that some imported beers are sold. I am afraid I cannot recall the name but it is banana coloured.

No pictures today from the eagle eyed bird spotter.

I can't figure out your cryptic post. You will have to explain the references.

SM Negra has been around for many years in the Philippines. Never seen it here though.

Beer in the RP is vastly superior to Thailand's, and cheaper too.

Beer in Weatherspoon's is vastly superior to Thailand's and cheaper too.

This reminds me of Witherspoon's on Buakhao (in Pattaya, Thailand). One of the best selections of beer in town. Beer Lao light and dark, San Miguel Pale Pilsener, Old Speckled Hen, loads of Belgians etc.

Edited by Rimmer
Flame