Looking For A Holiday Outside Thailand.

Richb2004v2

I would like to go away for a holiday shortly. One of the surrounding countries would be nice. We were planning on Vietnam, but I can not be bothered to travel to Bangkok beforehand to get a Visa. We plan on flying from Bangkok and want to pay no more than 10,000 Baht. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have been no Malaysia and Hong Kong, so don’t want to go again.

I would like to go away for a holiday shortly. One of the surrounding countries would be nice. We were planning on Vietnam, but I can not be bothered to travel to Bangkok beforehand to get a Visa. We plan on flying from Bangkok and want to pay no more than 10,000 Baht. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have been no Malaysia and Hong Kong, so don’t want to go again.

It would help if you told us what sort of a holiday you're looking for. Do you like the beach, mountains, shopping, or what?

For 10K you might be able to hitch a ride on a fishing boat to and from Saipan.

Thanks for that. I checked the airninja site. They only fly internal. I can fly with Air Asia return to Singapore for 7200 Baht, so no need for the boat.

I am looking for a trip that will take us somewhere different that we have never been to before. Shopping really isn't a priority.

I will look into the Phillipines idea, as I do like snorkeling and diving.

Thanks again.

Hi,

Why not fly into the Phillipines and go to Boracow (spell right?)

Nice beaches and resorts and clear water, nice for snorkling.

Alex

Macau, Chengdu, Kunming, Mandalay, Pongsali, Boricay, Palawan, Kota Baru, Victoria's Point, Sumatra, Ceylon, Bokor, Phu Bai, etc...

Happy holidays!

:o

I think Sri Lanka must surely cost more than 10.000...Macau would be a great trip though, enjoyed it very much.

Macau, Chengdu, Kunming, Mandalay, Pongsali, Boricay, Palawan, Kota Baru, Victoria's Point, Sumatra, Ceylon, Bokor, Phu Bai, etc...

Happy holidays!

:o

I think Sri Lanka must surely cost more than 10.000...Macau would be a great trip though, enjoyed it very much.

Fast check. http://www.srilankan.lk/

Full Price

1 Adult THB 9,500 Extra THB 4,290 Total THB 13,790

Sure you play around the tickets will come down.

Have a good trip. Check TG too.

:D