How do I push my website from third page to first page of SERP for a specific keyword?

ezzra

It's a job seeking website that list the qualifications and credentials for a alluvial mining explorations

and I need it to be featured prominently, willing to hear any advice and pay for the service to service

the site and make sure it stays up there at least until a suitable position have been secured...,

You need natural inbound links, preferably from authority sites with that keyword/key phrase. Blog and forum spam hurts your Google rating, so don't spam the index.

It's called White Hat SEO:

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.

For example, a website that is optimized for search engines, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking is considered to be optimized using White Hat SEO practices. Some examples of White Hat SEO techniques include using keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers.

White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their website. Also called Ethical SEO.

1. Speed - your site needs to be fast *

2. PageSpeed Insights - your site needs to score well on a technical level *

3. Click throughs - when people see your result in Google, it needs to get clicked **

4. Content - Google needs to see quality, authorative content on the subject

5. Inbound links - other quality/respected/high ranking sites need to link to your content (used to be #1)

You're probably just much better off spending some money on adwords, given the temporary nature of the content you want seen, and the time/expense it takes to manage the check list above.

* You can repeat these ones over and over a few times. If your site isn't fast and technically competent, it doesn't matter what else you do - you will never rank higher.

** Even if you get everything else right, if people don't click your result, you won't be anywhere near P1.

Edited by IMHO

Surprised to see that question asked by someone who uses the abbreviation "serps"... would guess you already know the answer and that it takes time, effort and patience.

Yes, you were right, is just that I make it upon my self to ask around, there are always someone

how knows better than me, so no shame in asking,

having said that, I thank all the members for their time and advise....

• 4 weeks later...