Border crossing to Cambodia - New Arrival Carrd

It looks like I have to go out of the country then come back in again to get my passport details into the computer to allow

me to do online reporting.

Apparently those who entered before 2013 are not in the system.

I arrival card is dated 28 April 2012.

My question is: after I have paid for a re-entry permit and visa to enter Cambodia, can I just walk over the border, stay a couple of hours

and then come back in and recieve a new arrival card, or do I have to stay a certain amount of time?

Any help appreciated.

You can just turn back and re enter. If go through the points that allow that, you can get an evisa, witch will save you time, space on the passport, and abuse from being overcharged for visa on arrival.

Cambodian visa $30 and often 1,500 baht

PLUS sometimes they will try an get an extra 300 baht if u only stay short time

Evisa is $40

$30 + 7 service charge + 3 CC charge

I confirm. My Cambodian E-Visa was exactly 40$ (30+7+3) at a couple of months before.

It cost 10$ more than the normal fee, but i save one page in the pasport and also all possible scams at immigration, who try to charge a extra fee for quick visa sticker in your pasport.

The OP will probably be crossing the border at Chong Chom in Surin which is not a e-visa crossing.

You can turn around and come right back but as said the Cambodia side my charge 200 to 300 baht because you did not stay for 24 hours.

The OP will probably be crossing the border at Chong Chom in Surin which is not a e-visa crossing.

You can turn around and come right back but as said the Cambodia side my charge 200 to 300 baht because you did not stay for 24 hours.

Agree with UJ at Chong Chom the total is 1500 for the Cambodian Visa and 300 for the U-turn. Total of 1800 baht

• 3 weeks later...