i need help, i plain to live in the jungle for some time, can u give me advice?

srl1

every good advice will help me in the jungle and can be important for my survival

i want to train in the tropical rainforest of thailand for some time

mostly taichi and meditation,

i asked in another post, to hire a survival expert, but i think it would be not easy, and i would like to ask if you people can directly help me instead with your knowledge

i'm interested in knowing about tigers, bears, and insects with venom, creepy insects like tarantula are not cool but if not venom is cool

and caves

i want to meditate in a cave, i'm only interested if i can find a cave, there are a lot of caves in the jungle? how to find them?

there are plenty of fruits to eat?

i will eat only fruits and some insects

i already meditate 7 hours only the sunny days, 2 hours in the sun and 5 in the shadow

edit: meditate for many hours is kinda easy with the proper techniques, everyone interested in meditate long-very long periods of time can ask me

my city only have 1600 hours of son per year thou

is one of the reasons i would like to be a monk but i can't because of my rapunzel goku-like hair growing

63645.jpg

this vietnamese lived like tarzan for 40 years in vietnam jungle, but u can ignore the idea of doing it yourself it could be too dangerous and you may die u can stay safe, i want my kharma as i believe in it to stay perfect and some crazy cat not ignoring it and dying for it could not maintain my kharma perfectly, i think

ill be naked when ill be totally alone in the jungle, my body is beatiful im proud of it and its our true state, nature state, like adam and eve
Edited by srl1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u laught at me xd

im serious i want to go to the jungle for a few months probably maybe 1 or 2 years at most, im scared of tigers, cats in general (not cats, big cats like jaguars) and venom insects

dunno if id be using the vietnamese guy as a role model.. he looks bats..t crazy

no it was only a example, he lived for 40 years in the jungle, also during the vietnamese war i think i read, he can't look very civilized after that

this monk lived 2 years in the jungle

11889493_128211234188263_193187669818219

minute 32 to minute 36

Edited by srl1

lol u laught at me xd

im serious i want to go to the jungle for a few months probably maybe 1 or 2 years at most, im scared of tigers, cats in general (not cats, big cats like jaguars) and venom insects

Dont be shy, just say you don't like ''Pussy''.... , nothing to be ashamed about...,Dont beat about the BUSH.. , sorry 'Jungle''.... i forgot you dont like ''BUSH''..

lol u laught at me xd

Dont be shy, just say you don't like ''Pussy''.... , nothing to be ashamed about...,Dont beat about the BUSH.. , sorry 'Jungle''.... i forgot you dont like ''BUSH''..

lol what?, i didn't fully understood sadly as my english is not perfect yet

I have lived in the Jungles of South Thailand. for months, you will lose track of time, and if it rains it will drive you crazy, walk heavy so that snakes go away from you, take plenty of mozzie sprays, or burn coconut kernels. Always check out your sleeping area for Spiders, scorpions and the rest of the family of biting blood sucking insects. Hope you have clean drinking water, watch out for ticks leeches, There are very few bears about there are a few tigers, so i am told never seen any, Plenty of big lizards. dont go near them they will whip you with there tail or try and bite you. Keep away from monkeys as they are a pack animal, you upset one you get them all having a go at you, a few wild Elephants about they to can be very aggressive apart from that have a good time, oh and take toilet paper with you, if you're going oh Natural, or check for leeches and ticks before you wipe your arse on leafs., have fun.

Edited by Thongkorn

I have lived in the Jungles of South Thailand. for months, you will lose track of time, and if it rains it will drive you crazy, walk heavy so that snakes go away from you, take plenty of mozzie sprays, or burn coconut kernels. Always check out your sleeping area for Spiders, scorpions and the rest of the family of biting blood sucking insects. Hope you have clean drinking water, watch out for ticks leeches, There are very few bears about there are a few tigers, so i am told never seen any, Plenty of big lizards. dont go near them they will whip you with there tail or try and bite you. Keep away from monkeys as they are a pack animal, you upset one you get them all having a go at you, a few wild Elephants about they to can be very aggressive apart from that have a good time, oh and take toilet paper with you, if you're going oh Natural, or check for leeches and ticks before you wipe your arse on leafs., have fun.

you lived in the jungles for months seriously? thats great, u must be brave-very brave

thank you for the info i aprecciate it seems very useful information

but u didnt mention caves, have you seen any? its easy to find them? the cave is very important for me

did you go naked?

and i love rain

photo-thumb-216015.jpg?_r=1406728436

why the jungle? pick any isaan village and you would be away from anything civilized.

Nearest shop would be at least 40 mins drive, so you can join the locals in eradicating anything living or breathing.

i didnt know about the isaan villages, thank you

but i prefer the jungle much more, alone

lol they do that? i prefer to eat fruits and things like that

Edited by srl1

lol u laught at me xd

Ignore him, he's busy trolling anyone he can.

There is no "alone" in Thailand. Even when you think you are miles from civilization there will be a local behind the nearest tree. If you are seen walking around naked you might find yourself in a cozy cell squashed in with a few dozen others.

What was the name of the movie about the youngish kid doing the same thing in Alaska? Into The Wild?????

You strike me as eastern version of this guy.

He died because he ate poison berries.

Last week you wanted to live/ squat in vacant Bangkok buildings. You asked if you would have respect from the Thai people.....Well with these antics, what you have is pity. You need to stop contemplating your navel and get back on your meds.

lol u laught at me xd

Your English is ''Purfect''......

photo-130068.jpg?_r=0

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

im not a sociopath, im fortunate to didnt had born as one, 1/25 is a clinical sociopath in america

my parents don's have conscience and empathy

photo-thumb-217332.jpg?_r=1437384157

There is no "alone" in Thailand. Even when you think you are miles from civilization there will be a local behind the nearest tree. If you are seen walking around naked you might find yourself in a cozy cell squashed in with a few dozen others.

yes there is alone in thailand, you say that you dont know your country, there are a lot of inhabited tropical rainforest

and no i wouldn't being put in jail either

you can hurt with your disinformation if you say that to people, maybe even you don't care, but it hurts, im intelligent enough to see trought many of the lies and disinformation but others don't or don't fully

photo-thumb-161213.jpg?_r=1398832761

My advice for living in he jungle: Get a very long extension cord.

for suicide?

photo-130068.jpg?_r=0

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

im not a sociopath, im fortunate to didnt had born as one, 1/25 is a clinical sociopath in america

my parents don's have conscience and empathy

photo-thumb-217332.jpg?_r=1437384157

yes there is alone in thailand, you say that you dont know your country, there are a lot of inhabited tropical rainforest

and no i wouldn't being put in jail either

you can hurt with your disinformation if you say that to people, maybe even you don't care, but it hurts, im intelligent enough to see trought many of the lies and disinformation but others don't or don't fully

photo-thumb-161213.jpg?_r=1398832761

My advice for living in he jungle: Get a very long extension cord.

for suicide?

Do it then. Take your clothes off and walk around the forest. 555

Try not to trip over your shoe laces mate.........................wink.png

Oh, sorry, that's right you don't wear them.

Still, i would fork out for a good, quality pair of training shoes before disappearing under the canopy. Good for out running the bears & tigers.........................thumbsup.gif

photo-thumb-89533.jpg?_r=1368700204

Living a couple of years in the jungle?

What visa do you get for that?

The 90 day reporting may be a problem.

i would overstay it its obvious, can't manage a visa while im in the jungle, i prefer not to talk to you in important post, you could come to try to hurt me like you did in the other post, i know that 99% wear flip flops is not true but if i wasn't informed it could had deceived me (im not good with the use of have,had)

What was the name of the movie about the youngish kid doing the same thing in Alaska? Into The Wild?????
You strike me as eastern version of this guy.
He died because he ate poison berries.
Last week you wanted to live/ squat in vacant Bangkok buildings. You asked if you would have respect from the Thai people.....Well with these antics, what you have is pity. You need to stop contemplating your navel and get back on your meds.

alaska is a hell, because of the cold, i wouldnt survive there, can be comfortable for polar bears but painful to live there for humans, ecuatorial places are the greatest, we are designed for them

interesting info the poison berries, now ill be more carefull thanks to that u helped me thank you

and i will, i mean in the buildings not perpetually i have money and i will go to hotels but i like to train in buildings and probably ill sleep in some abandoned buildings some nights i like it,

ill go to jungle after some time in the city

i dont care too much if they pity me, most society are the ones who truly deserves pity,

as symbolized here

minute 4:40

"for the vast majority of humankind life is an ordeal to be suffered"

the navel reference you said is for something about meditation?

Your English is ''Purfect''......

purfect as a cat or purfect as a picture purfect? haha

http://es.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Picture+Purfect

p.d. damn it everytime i select text it goes so slow

Edited by srl1

I've spent some time in the jungles of Thailand.
Mostly in Phuket, but some in northern Thailand.
But, only a few overnights.
I would try to do it near a river.
Fish traps or fishing may help you eat.
But fruits will most likely be your source of food.
Not as many snakes out there as most people think.
I've been charged by boars, attacked by a gibbon, bitten by Tors (4 times) and one scorpion (Tor was much worse)

Good luck.