Astrology - your experiences

fang37

Do you delve into the esoteric topic of astrology? The study of astrology has been around for millions of years. Even rulers sought advice from these wise men.

In my native country, I did read the horoscope in the newspaper.

Then, on a trip to SGP, I stayed with an Indian family. "You MUST have your future read".Our astrologer is excellent. He incorrectly assumed that I was born in SGP.

Later I was in India. It was suggested that a buy a Cat's Eye stone. I forget the reason.

I came to LOS in 1993. My friend lived with a Thai lady. She made a substantial by "assisting" Thai ladies.

Do the planets have an input into our future?

How?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure it is a real study and it does define a person and personality.

The problem is with so many charlatans out there, hard to know who is for real and who is scamming,

I believe in China, zodiac is a factor in determining if partner is suitable.

Well the other day I had a mars then won the lottery so I was over the moon and got drunk and encountered a alien who decided to box me so did I see stars or what, when I came round my gf gave me a chocolate bar called galaxy what a day but i guess that's all i know about astrology but I predict that I will never see another day like that again.

It's bunk. When tested, people will always agree that horoscopes, which they are told have been written personally for them, are a good or excellent match. At the end of the experiment it is revealed that everybody in the group got exactly the same horoscope.

I once went to one of these guys who was supposed to be marvelous,he asked a lot of questioned to which my reply was you tell me? He was Crap ,as are all of them, my mother in law used them all the time ,for the lottery etc, funny she is not a millionaire

It worked well for Nancy Reagan!

She and her astrologers ran the USA for years while her husband Ronny was bonkers and unfit to rule.

To this day delusional republicans still think HE was a great president.

Thank God that astrology is as valid a superstition as the other religions!cheesy.gif

But strangely, no money-back guarantee.

They have to make a living.

Alternatively, all readings will be extremely favourable for the recipient.

My last one wasn't. Apparently I was to die in 3 years time aged 58. Wifey made a donation to the temple and suddenly I'm to have a long and healthy life.

Wifey believes, I think it's all <deleted>.

Most of you guys know nothing of Astrology, i assume were talking about the spiritual side here.

Astrologers dont predict your future, they will draw up your chart from information like date and location of birth, from that chart they can advise you on likely phases coming and going in your life, in the end you have free will and choice, nothing is set in stone, i see it as a guide and may help understand a certain period i may be going through unfortunately people often use Astrology and clairvoyants in times of need, wanting to hear something positive to problem, due to there need they only hear what they want to hear, sure there are a lot of crackpots out there who take advantage, the average reader is just picking up on what you want even if its subconscious there are very few readers who can go beyond that.

Most of you guys know nothing of Astrology, i assume were talking about the spiritual side here.

There is nothing "spiritual" about astrology.

Astrology is the contention that the position of the planets & stars at the time of your birth profoundly affects your life.

Astrologers dont predict your future, they will draw up your chart from information like date and location of birth, from that chart they can advise you on likely phases coming and going in your life.

How is giving advice on "likely phases coming in your life" different from predicting the future?

Edited by attrayant

The study of astrology has been around for millions of years. Even rulers sought advice from these wise men.

Modern humans have being around for about 200,000 years yet astrology has being around for millions of years?whistling.gif

Actually those who believe these kind of things also believe the earth is about 6,000 oldlaugh.png

Oh dear the "nut jobs" are out again in force today.

Astrology is total and utter CRAP, what the hell is wrong with people today?

What is wrong with people today is obvious,

They were born under the wrong astrological sign!! If you were born under the right astrological sign you would know it too.

unfortunately you are screwedtongue.png

I predict that if you are Capricorn, tomorrow you will be run over in traffic. Thisbius 100% accurate..... Considering it covers 1/12 of the world's population, it's a dead cert I'll be right somewhere.

Another prediction.... If you believe in astrology, you are an idiot..... Pretty sure that's a 100% certainty too

There is nothing "spiritual" about astrology.

Astrology is the contention that the position of the planets & stars at the time of your birth profoundly affects your life.

Astrologers dont predict your future, they will draw up your chart from information like date and location of birth, from that chart they can advise you on likely phases coming and going in your life.

How is giving advice on "likely phases coming in your life" different from predicting the future?

As I said most here don't know about what astrologers do, your thinking of mediums there the ones who predict, astrologers after consulting your chart will advise on suitable times to buy, sell, study etc, often it falls into a period of time that period could be anything from a month to a number of years, the degree of how accurate they are comes down to the individual, I've never known a real astrologer to predict anything, the news paper ones are just entertainment like the rest of the news paper.

The study of astrology has been around for millions of years. Even rulers sought advice from these wise men.

Modern humans have being around for about 200,000 years yet astrology has being around for millions of years?whistling.gif

Actually those who believe these kind of things also believe the earth is about 6,000 oldlaugh.png

Or flat!

Do the planets have an input into our future?

None whatsoever.

The planets and the stars, to the best of my knowledge can't speak.

Allowing the planets and the stars to play any part in the running of your life is to allow the person who purports to speak on their behalf to run your life.