Powerful bomb explode near Rajprasong intersection wounding 20 people

webfact

Nope but good source

What are you? Secret police?

But as I say not confirmed but from Pic 100% farang

You mean you've seen the pictures of the aussie guy who went to the police to rule himself out and jumped to conclusions?

Nope pic of him at airport police

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR SEE!!!!!

this is another conspiracy!!!

the real story right now is unfolding in the jungles of Africa...

it has everything to do with Thailand..

the internet won't let me tell the truth!!

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!

you either think.....or are told to like a child!!!!

wai2.gif

Show it or you're just trolling, innit?

Can't do that because as I said not confirmed yet but I think it is him as I can see his arm is red like there was a big band aid or something that was recently taken off

Latest news not yet confirmed yellow T-shirt guy caught at airport last night

Reported where?

Otherwise, total rumor, yes?

From my internal sources and I have pic

internal sources, did you have to stick your head up there to see it?

Reported where?

hahahhaha internal sources, did you have to stick your head up there to see it?

Laugh all you want but if it is confirmed I'm going to laugh the loudest and think about it they caught him since last night I don't want to think what the army guys are doing to him but I hope they fry his ass

Laugh all you want but if it is confirmed I'm going to laugh the loudest and think about it they caught him since last night I don't want to think what the army guys are doing to him but I hope they fry his ass

If it's the guy at the airport who sort of vaguely looks like the guy from the video if you squint - then that was hours ago and he's been released already.

If it's the guy at the airport who sort of vaguely looks like the guy from the video if you squint - then that was hours ago and he's been released already.

What was he wearing

Reported where?

Your friend in Ekamai has a telephoto lense?

With this kind of thing we now can conclude who is doing it with his own network and huge finances

Is it Basil Fawlty?............................ why dont you just "come out" and say it instead of "beating round the bush"

Actually it is quite clear

Why would Thaksin want to bomb innocent people? He's driven by greed and there's no profit to be made from this that couldn't easily be attributed to anyone else with sufficient resources.

This guy doesn't look to have the same build as the guy in the CCTV pics.

Well in the police interview today the police mentioned his arms and indicated that in might be injured due to exercising so that's where the healing patch came in

If this guy was under arrest for a bomb terrorist attack, it's hard for me to believe that he is sitting there in the airport police room, not cuffed, with what appears to be his backpack (with takraw ball attached) sitting next to him.

Well in the police interview today the police mentioned his arms and indicated that in might be injured due to exercising so that's where the healing patch came in

The point that got me wondering is that why did the police clearly state healing patch when everybody thought it was likely tattoos

those are called "wrist bands"

Watched channel 3 just now the police say the bomb is a pipe bomb metal casing 4 inches loaded with 6mm ball bearings and is the same type thrown into the canal but police say it missed it's target likely aimed at the floating pier where many people are standing

yes, that kind of strange. Last night, as best as I recall, there was no mention in the news reports I saw about anything re ball bearings or pellets in the Erawan Shrine bomb.

But today, almost as an aside, the news reports on the Taksin pier bombing said that bomb had similar pellets/ball bearings or whatever to the one used at Erawan.

If those reports about the makeup of the bombs from the police are true, then the intention absolutely was to inflict the maximum number of civilian casualties possible. That hasn't been an element present in the past Thai local bombings in Bangkok, as best as I can recall.

This hasn't been an element in the past Thai local bombings....do you live in an alternate universe ?,

previous "local" bombing campaigns have killed people, yes throwing grenades into crowds of people where not meant to kill, just give them a big scare !!!! :blink:

That guys build looks different to the guy in the video. The guy in hte video looks tall, skinny and lanky.

That is why I said unconfirmed but if it is really him than it is good

Not a chance. Regardless of his looks or build similarities or the red spot on his arm, there is no chance that a mass murdering terrorist would be sitting there in a chair at the airport police office, without cuffs and shackles,his backpack still packed and sitting there beside him.

Archived