Powerful bomb explode near Rajprasong intersection wounding 20 people

webfact

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another angle CCTV before the bomber sat down seems the red and white guy might be Chinese tourist

This video stops before the red shirt guy gets up from the bench, But it looks like the suspect just waited for an opportunity to sit down on the bench , seeing this I am not so sure the redshirt guy is an accomplce , I think you're right , that their just Chinese tourists.

Also I have seen picture of a dead guy that wear the same red shirt and shorts, they look very similar to me so he might be one of the Chinese killed in the blast.

Well Thai media now talks about 3 suspects but after seeing this video I am not so sure anymore.

With this kind of thing we now can conclude who is doing it with his own network and huge finances

Is it Basil Fawlty?............................ why dont you just "come out" and say it instead of "beating round the bush"

Actually it is quite clear

Why would Thaksin want to bomb innocent people? He's driven by greed and there's no profit to be made from this that couldn't easily be attributed to anyone else with sufficient resources.

You have no idea what actually motivates thaksin shinawatra. Neither do I.

Another angle CCTV before the bomber sat down seems the red and white guy might be Chinese tourist

This video stops before the red shirt guy gets up from the bench, But it looks like the suspect just waited for an opportunity to sit down on the bench , seeing this I am not so sure the redshirt guy is an accomplce , I think you're right , that their just Chinese tourists.

Also I have seen picture of a dead guy that wear the same red shirt and shorts, they look very similar to me so he might be one of the Chinese killed in the blast.

Well Thai media now talks about 3 suspects but after seeing this video I am not so sure anymore.

That video gives a very different feel of the situation. Backpack guy shows up at 1:30 and the video runs out at 2:18, so wasn't just show up, red shirted guy gets up and done. But why not post another minute or two of this video up to where the guy would cross left to right and off?

This is probably the clearest video of the scene available yet and yet it cuts off before the guy crosses. Why would they do that? Even people about that distant from the camera are kinda recognizable. When he got up and crossed it would have had to have been much clearer than the zoomed in stuff that has been released. Just a side view. But probably a fairly sharp side view. Look at all the people who do walk left to right and how much of their features are discernible.

Why blame the Red Shirts? It is plain as the Pinocchio nose on your face that a Yellow Shirt was seen planting the bomb. The Red Shirt was just reserving him a seat.

I suppose you're trying (and failing) to be funny about this, but the reality is we don't know what faction is behind this. There are multiple possibilities both within Thailand and internationally. However, to me the clues we are hearing are starting to point towards Uighar terrorists. If so, why haven't they claimed credit? Well there could be a lot of reasons including some of their organization may be within Thailand and they don't want to get caught.

Remember this recent news:

http://www.euronews.com/2015/07/09/watch-thai-consulate-in-istanbul-attacked-in-protest-over-treatment-of-uighar/

Some of you in this forum believe khaosan Rd is the heart of tourism. Maybe once upon a time but western tourism has decreased and the Chinese represent the new and future tourist. So the shrine was the best soft target to attack. Maybe it was a hate crime against Chinese for whatever reason. Hate has no religion and therefore respects no life nor religion. A western bomber with "monster ties...."

Some of you here are still trying to point the finger at someone else? Well I still will not confirm who did it but it is likely the same person as seen by warnings before by a certain someone the info of the bombing clearly indicates where and the window of time frame that the bombing will occur.

Some of you here are still trying to point the finger at someone else? Well I still will not confirm who did it but it is likely the same person as seen by warnings before by a certain someone the info of the bombing clearly indicates where and the window of time frame that the bombing will occur.

I think speculation is normal in a case like this ... and seeing the guy with the backpack as deeply involved is immensely logical. But who does he represent? We don't know yet.

You've been here before hinting you have some kind of special inside info. Sorry, nobody believes you.

You don't know how a crazed man thinks! He is power hungry and obsessed with money! How much do you think he has ripped off from Thailand? They confiscated nearly USD2 billion of his assets in Thailand but he is still rich! Where is his money coming from? I bet the USD2 billion is a drop in the bucket for what he has ripped off. He flies in his own USD20 million jet just think about it.

I think speculation is normal in a case like this ... and seeing the guy with the backpack as deeply involved is immensely logical. But who does he represent? We don't know yet.

You've been here before hinting you have some kind of special inside info. Sorry, nobody believes you.

Still blind when the person is in custody?

Tell us all about it, OK?

Name, nationality, picture ... political faction, motivation.

Otherwise, just more shameless TROLLING, innit?

You don't know how a crazed man thinks! He is power hungry and obsessed with money! How much do you think he has ripped off from Thailand? They confiscated nearly USD2 billion of his assets in Thailand but he is still rich! Where is his money coming from? I bet the USD2 billion is a drop in the bucket for what he has ripped off. He flies in his own USD20 million jet just think about it.
You sir, are obsessed. I have met billionaires on both sides of the argument. U think he is crazed? U ever met him? Pure supposition. They are all playing for money and influence.

Go check the political alliances of the old money in Bangkok and see where they sit. U think they fly economy on Thai. They have the entire Thai economy in their pocket.

The difference is thaksin got so angry when they served up telecoms as the only industry for reform after 97, he decided to take control. Just look at them all, Siam commercial, CP, central, Kasikorn, SCG, and others in construction and other protected businesses.

Milking the Thai populous for decades. And NOTHING is going to change it.

Tell us all about it, OK?

Name, nationality, picture ... political faction, motivation.

Otherwise, just more shameless TROLLING, innit?

Haven't you seen the news?

You sir, are obsessed. I have met billionaires on both sides of the argument. They are all playing for money and influence.

Go check the political alliances of the old money in Bangkok and see where they sit. U think they fly economy on Thai. They have the entire Thai economy in their pocket.

The difference is thaksin got so angry when they served up telecoms as the only industry for reform after 97, he decided to take control. Just look at them all, Siam commercial, CP, central, Kasikorn, SCG, and others in construction and other protected businesses.

Milking the Thai populous for decades. And NOTHING is going to change it.

Tell me about the old establishment! Has the old establishment been flying in their own USD20million private jets? Have they been bombing, killing and burning Bangkok? They have been running a legit business! I think you are very ignorant to have not known how much he must of ripped off during his 6 years and do you not know because of the rip off that is why the coup was executed to stop the rip off of Thai tax payers money!

Bangkok bomb: Thai authorities suspect Uighur link to Erawan shrine attack

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bangkok-bomb-thai-authorities-suspect-uighur-link-erawan-shrine-attack-1516045?

Interesting - I believe that possibility was floated earlier in this thread. If true, it might shut some of the 'this has Muslim extremism all over it' brigade up.

Except that the Uyghurs are just another branch of Muslim extremists

I am also amazed at the all-too-common 3rd-grade level of comments from what I suppose are adults.

Do you really think that Uyghurs=extremists? So all Colombians are are cocaine dealers, all Germans are skinheads, and so on?

In the internet age this level of ignorance is really inexcusable.

I readily admit that I wasnt completely across their cause, but this group would seem to be big on extremist rhetoric.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Turkestan_Islamic_Movement

by claiming knowledge of this tragedy, you are setting yourself up for a whole lot of unwanted attention from some very angry people.

Archived