Powerful bomb explode near Rajprasong intersection wounding 20 people

webfact

That guys build looks different to the guy in the video. The guy in hte video looks tall, skinny and lanky.

That is why I said unconfirmed but if it is really him than it is good

Not a chance. Regardless of his looks or build similarities or the red spot on his arm, there is no chance that a mass murdering terrorist would be sitting there in a chair at the airport police office, without cuffs and shackles,and his backpack sitting there beside him.

Anybody know if he's still in custody?

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guys build looks different to the guy in the video. The guy in hte video looks tall, skinny and lanky.

That is why I said unconfirmed but if it is really him than it is good

Not a chance. Regardless of his looks or build similarities or the red spot on his arm, there is no chance that a mass murdering terrorist would be sitting there in a chair at the airport police office, without cuffs and shackles,and his backpack sitting there beside him.

Anybody know if he's still in custody?

Why don't you ask your "inside sources"?

As if we all haven't seen that dozens of times already. I think it is past your bedtime, mate. Just like your "inside sources".

As if we all haven't seen that dozens of times already. I think it is past your bedtime, mate. Just like your "inside sources".

Well they all either drunk or in bed

Why would the yellow shirt guy have armbands to cover tattoos? as some have suggested.

Having tattoos or covering them with bands makes him easier to identify.

A long sleeve shirt would have covered his arms less conspicuously.

The g/f has just been showing me a CCTV clip and News report posted on Thai Facebook.

The CCTV shows a young male, blue shorts, yellow t-shirt, sitting down and unpacking something from a back pack.

He then quickly walks away and minutes later the bomb explodes. He is described by the News article as being of Arab or Middle Eastern nationality.

They give his estimated age of 30, but he looks slightly younger to me. I'm not so sure he is from the Middle East either.

Definitely not Thai, but certainly Asian.

The g/f has just been showing me a CCTV clip and News report posted on Thai Facebook.

The CCTV shows a young male, blue shorts, yellow t-shirt, sitting down and unpacking something from a back pack.

He then quickly walks away and minutes later the bomb explodes. He is described by the News article as being of Arab or Middle Eastern nationality.

They give his estimated age of 30, but he looks slightly younger to me. I'm not so sure he is from the Middle East either.

No offence, but that's not exactly breaking news.

No offence, but that's not exactly breaking news.

No offence taken SoiBiker.

It was news to me, but then I've had a busy day.

Dear David Eimer, is it possible that there are any more ignorant persons than you living on the face of the earth? 4 years ago in Oslo, Norway, one guy singlehandedly almost brought down the government building high rise, and later killed 77 young people (Utøya) - completely alone. Just saying....

Quote from Eimer at Khao Sod:

"They dont have the capacity to mount this sort of operation," Eimer said. "If they have, it's a massive, quantum leap in their capability. There is no history of them mounting any attacks outside of China."

I'm happy the bloke got found innocent but really, really hope he doesn't use his new found fame to further himself of the back of a tragedy.

I think he should hope so too.....being mistaken for a terrorist doesn't have much draw....maybe a couple social media spins if that's what you mean by further himself. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.

It seems there is an accomplice he is the red shirt guy sitting before the bomber came in which the red shirt guy stood up giving the bomber the seat and after a while left

I saw that as well. Red shirt guy is sitting on the bench and seems to say something to the white shirt guy. Red shirt guy stands, yellow shirt guy sits and the red and white shirt guys stand shoulder to shoulder seemingly to block the view of the yellow shirt guy as he removes his backpack.

Frankly speaking the lot don't look like Muslim terrorist to me!

Look carefully again the white guy is gesturing and calling someone and 2 ladies come and walk out with them

With this kind of thing we now can conclude who is doing it with his own network and huge finances

Is it Basil Fawlty?............................ why dont you just "come out" and say it instead of "beating round the bush"

Actually it is quite clear

No it's not. Only to you it seems. Presumably you have offered your evidence to the appropriate authorities? Just because you desperately want it to be your 'bogeyman' who is responsible it doesn't mean that it is, only in your fevered and warped imagination. You have no respect, people have lost loved ones and are grieving, all you can do is come out with your silly, uninformed theories. You should have a long hard look in the mirror, you are a disgrace.

Disgraced for what for telling my mind it is you who are a disgrace trying to protect a terrorist

About the bomb - I raised this point in another thread (#172):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/849239-arab-like-man-seen-leaving-bag-at-erawan-shrine-before-bomb-explosion/page-7

I'm even more curious, now that the size of the bomb has been mentioned by police. Looking at the vids of the explosion, it seems to me to be an awfully big bomb, much bigger than what is described by police. But then I guess it depends on the type of explosive, which hasn't been mentioned. Would semtex make an explosion like that?

I think a 4 inch circumference is pretty big but I don't know whether you can pack 3kg TNT into it imagine the blue plastic pipes you buy for drains a 5 inch is pretty big

I look at the vid again and if you noticed the backpack is actually huge

There is absolutely zero proof, but I've often said in the past that if the "insurgents" down south took their show on the road, to places like BKK, Pattaya, and Phuket, they could cripple Thailand in a matter of days. On the one hand, this could have absolutely nothing to do with them. On the other hand, who knows?

Oh, so that is where they got the idea. You should be careful who you speak to in the future.

Archived