Vietnam Vets In Thailand

freoballdogs

I would like to get in touch with any Australian Vietnam Vets living in Thailand who might be able to help me with a bit of advice re a Service Pension. I am on a disability pension, and have just had an opperation for cancer in Bumrungrad and now having chemotherapy at BNH.

DVA tell me i can now apply for a service pension but must go back to live in Australia, so if any one can advise me on this please get in touch Thanks

I would like to get in touch with any Australian Vietnam Vets living in Thailand who might be able to help me with a bit of advice re a Service Pension. I am on a disability pension, and have just had an opperation for cancer in Bumrungrad and now having chemotherapy at BNH.

DVA tell me i can now apply for a service pension but must go back to live in Australia, so if any one can advise me on this please get in touch Thanks

You might want an Oncologist rather than a Veterinary surgeon :o

You might want an Oncologist rather than a Veterinary surgeon :o

kiakaha if you don't know what you are talking about don't answer with your rubbish