Massive manhunt on the way for Bangkok bomb suspect

webfact

I don't see why Red shirts would do something that would sign their political death warrant, unless they're ready to go to civil war. An angry fanatic individual perhaps.

I wouldn't be surprised we have a new culprit every 2 days.

blablabla...or they tell under Thaksin everything was peaceful and good economic...blablabla

One again, someone brings Thaksin into the game. That's ridiculous. When will this end? Stuck in the past. Must be a fetish.

And you think Thaksin no longer wants to stir the pot? The only thing ridiculous is your comment, and you being that naïve.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Postcards from Dubai ... Little bomb here and a geanade there.

it doesn't help that whoever is in power (now or anytime before) thinks shutting up different voices by the force of the law is a good way to run a country. It breeds contempt.

Thai politics have a long way to go before they can call themselves professionals.

Edited by Mr Wonderful

I don't see why Red shirts would do something that would sign their political death warrant, unless they're ready to go to civil war. An angry fanatic individual perhaps.

First the Red Shirts would not admit it. But they would tell the military did it, or they tell under Thaksin everything was peaceful and good economic...look now, economic bad, dangerous, no tourists.

Or as you tell an angry fanatic individual or a small militant group without the agreement of the leader in Dubai.

You're a disgrace to the human race making political capital of this tragedy by blaming someone you have not a shred of proof against just because your Thai wife doesn't like their politics. It's a recurring theme amongst the junta groupies on here and it stinks. It gives an accurate example of what sort of people they really are.

Why cant he blame someone without a shred of evidence everyone else on here is blaming southern muslims, Iranians, mossad, the chinese, the junta all without a shred of evidence either, but with it all said and done your messiah and his cohorts appear to have their fingerprints all over this

blablabla...or they tell under Thaksin everything was peaceful and good economic...blablabla

One again, someone brings Thaksin into the game. That's ridiculous. When will this end? Stuck in the past. Must be a fetish.

And you think Thaksin no longer wants to stir the pot? The only thing ridiculous is your comment, and you being that naïve.

There is only but one person/group who will profit from this latest attack, the red shirts most certainly have the most to lose, if were their maniacs who were behind this.

You want to look in the mirror to see exactly who's the naive one?

new culprits who left their back there too?

BBC had a few theories.... But most plausible is Uighers.... Doubt even a pissed off Thai would bomb Erawan shrine, not really helpful in gaining support in a Buddhist society

Doubt southerners would risk it, as they would regret the attention from more Thai armed forces

Edited by skippybangkok

BBC had a few theories.... But most plausible is Uighers.... Doubt even a pissed off Thai would bomb Erawan shrine, not really helpful in gaining support in a Buddhist society

Doubt southerners would risk it, as they would regret the attention from more Thai armed forces

BBC is a propaganda service... if they have theories its only to mislead.

A suspect, that's good news. Now for the army and police to grab this scumbag and 'do unto others as they do unto you'!

I don't find this good news at all. It's also not good news (to me) that the suspect knows they're after him.

Surely he knows that he has been seen on CCTV and has taken measures to ensure he's not going to be caught. A haircut, for example. Surely if he is a foreigner he has flown out by now - on the first flight after the explosion.

Every year for the past 10 years the Islamists have killed over 500 men women and children in Thailand. With IS thinking they're invincible I'm not surprised at these bombs.

These bombs were designed to kill and maim and will not be the last. Any group who believe that killing young children by cutting their heads off do not have ANY right to live.

Muslims tell us that these groups are a tiny minority however they are still being protected by the majority. Go to any village in the South and ask them to point out the Islamists, will they do that, of course not.

If anything the suspect looks Israeli. Pipe bombs like this are very much a part of the continuing problems in the middle east, everyone uses them, but you can thank the good old IRA for designing them and training others to build them.

You have to bring the IRA, I guess all the Proddys were Angels,Ignorant Statement

There should be a public call for people that took pictures and videos at that time in the area to hand over that media for examination.

I hope they are also examining phones and cameras from the victims at the location.

It's a main tourist attraction, there must photos and videos taken by the public with the suspect in them, even if he came and went in only a few minutes.

First the Red Shirts would not admit it. But they would tell the military did it, or they tell under Thaksin everything was peaceful and good economic...look now, economic bad, dangerous, no tourists.

Or as you tell an angry fanatic individual or a small militant group without the agreement of the leader in Dubai.

And you must have brown hair, a brown face and brown eyes because your head is so far up the juntas backside.

I just hope this so called arab looking guy doesnt end up being a thai.

and hope he isnt wearing a wig to disguise? after all he did covered his face with that goggles that he was wearing

guy in yellow shirt is old news. Has already gone to police.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=1439889213

Well, what is his excuse then for leaving his backpack at exactly the same spot the bomb went off? I smell a rat!!!!!

and hope he isnt wearing a wig to disguise? after all he did covered his face with that goggles that he was wearing

Well, what is his excuse then for leaving his backpack at exactly the same spot the bomb went off? I smell a rat!!!!!

Yeah i suppose Taksin paid the Australian English teacher a few thousand baht to do it in front of many cctv cameras and then turn himself in. His gig obviously doesn't pay very well.

Off topic posts have been removed as well as conspiracy nonsense posts.

Does the discussion of retaliation, motive, escalation concern you, or do you think it should be in it's own thread, or not in a thread at all?

International threat analysts have had Thailand on the radar for years. Nothing conspiratorial here.

Off topic posts have been removed as well as conspiracy nonsense posts.

Does the discussion of retaliation, motive, escalation concern you, or do you think it should be in it's own thread, or not in a thread at all?

Best would be to not discuss anything here at all. We all are idiots to post here, wasting our time.

Edited by MockingJay

To be clear, is he the guy in yellow and claiming the left backpack was just innocently left, or is he clarifying that he is not that guy in yellow?

Saying the guy in yellow is old news doesn't make sense either way. If he is the guy in yellow, there's some more explaining needed. If he's not that guy, then the guy in yellow still is of interest.

We don't know who the man is but he is from Esaan, we don't have forensic evidence but it was not southern terrorist but political, we don't know anything but we will use the opportunity to further our political goals and create further division in the divided country, I call home. Can these people never learn to keep their traps shut untill an investigation is completed, have they learned nothing from Koh Tao ? The guy/woman in the footage can be of any nationality on earth and could have done it for political reasons or religion or he is plain crazy, we don't know. The only thing I know is that the type of bomb used has never been used in the south or by the reds in the past. A backpack bomb causing this much damage indicates military grade explosives which indicates possible new entrants in the Thai terrorist arena.