PM satisfied with govt.'s fight against corruption

Lite Beer

I think it's laughable that this guy would come out and say this. There is no change for the man on the ground. Corruption is rampant in all government departments and not one thing has been done to tackle it.

The only change is the elite in Bangkok are getting richer.

Please see post # 23. What I wrote is correct (which you so graciously demonstrate in just about every post you write).

............"Junta fanboys or anti-junta fanboys?".................

Actually it was neither of the terms you quoted !!!

The term I was referring to, and I believe Fatty was as well, was "fanboys", within inverted commas, as I wrote in comment #12.

What you wrote is incorrect (which you so graciously demonstrate in just about every post you write). clap2.gif

I must have missed when Koh Tao ceased being a part of Thailand..... Corruption is absolutely rampant and as much so as i've ever seen. Officials in charge of buying clocks spending almost half a million dollars & only getting a 2-4% salary decrease as punishment. And all the wealthy fat cats at the top of the police and army. Disgraceful levels of delusion and / or ignorance

Please see post # 23. What I wrote is correct (which you so graciously demonstrate in just about every post you write).

............"Junta fanboys or anti-junta fanboys?".................

Actually it was neither of the terms you quoted !!!

The term I was referring to, and I believe Fatty was as well, was "fanboys", within inverted commas, as I wrote in comment #12.

What you wrote is incorrect (which you so graciously demonstrate in just about every post you write). clap2.gif

If you for once actually wrote something that's true then you deserve praise - congratulations!!

Though I suspect we will have to wait a while until next time you manage that.

satisfied with fight against corruption?

Only for position determination:

You want to climb the Mount Everest?

So far you've managed just 50 meters height.

The first base camp is still far far away to be satisfied.

So far only 1 credit point from 100 possible points for lock up Pongpat.