Policeman, wife, two sons found dead in Nan house

webfact

Policeman, wife, two sons found dead in Nan house
The Nation

Nan - A policeman, his wife and their twin sons were found dead with gun wound on their head Sunday night, police said.

The body of Pol Sgt Maj Sitthisak Wangsarn, 40, was found at the door of their house in Nan’s Phupieng district.

The body of his wife, Kanchana Wangsarn, 37, and their 7-year-old twins, were found nearby.

Sitthisak was an officer of the police emergency centre of Nan.

Kanchana was a nurse of Nan Hospital. Her friend found the bodies because he came to the house to check why Kanchana did not go to work.

Police believe the four died since Friday evening because the bodies have started decomposing.

Pol Lt Col Anuphan Sornsiri of Phupieng police station said feeds from four security cameras around the house did not show that anyone else entered the house. So, police believe Sitthisak killed his family members before turning the gun on himself.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Policeman-wife-two-sons-found-dead-in-Nan-house-30267288.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-08-24

why don't these guys ever start by killing themselves first then go after their family. If you don't want to live....fine!!! Do what you gotta do!!

But don't take others with you. Especially innocents children with their whole lives ahead of them.

Very sad R.I.P. family. Rot in hell Dad, if this was in fact a murder suicide.

If you love your wife and kids, then this can't be the best outcome can it?. I'm sure nearly everyone has some form of depression or drama at some time. We don't know what the reason for his (apparent) decision was, but I agree with previous posts of using the first bullet for yourself - go on, be selfish and jump the queue.

I don't even know the people but feel pain at the thought of this incident. I wish I could have got an hour of his time before this happened.

This was an assassination to make a point to

Others, very " Italian Mafia style......"

And the rest of his colleagues just call it a triple murder/suicide and close the case??

Even Thai Police would not take this from any local gangster, I think if anyone else did this action they would nail him

Unless it was other police of course :(