Chuwong case: Banyin says he is not guilty, knows nothing about the unusual share transfer

webfact

Banyin says he is not guilty, knows nothing about the unusual share transfer

25-8-2558-12-24-59-wpcf_728x407.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former Nakhon Sawan MP and deputy commerce minister Pol Lt Col Banyin Tangphakorn turned in to the Crime Suppression Division (CSD) police before noon today to defend charges of theft, falsifying official documents and using false official documents.

He is among three others persons wanted by the CSD for the controversial transfer of listed stocks worth over 300 million baht to two of them by his close friend Chuwong Sae Tang who died in a van crash on June 26.

The former MP is the driver of the van but was unscathed in the crash.

But after Chuwong’s unusual death, his family discovered that his 300 million baht worth of shares were transferred to two girls, both stock brokers, a few days before his death. The finding prompted the family to petition the CSD to investigate as share documents were said to be forged.

But Pol Lt Col Banyin insisted today after turning in to the CSD that he was innocent and knew nothing of the share transfer and theft as accused by the police.

He also brought with him a special eraser pen saying it was the same type of pen used by his friend Chuwong in correcting error in the documents.

He also questioned the CSD commander over the arrest warrant asking him if he had obtained substantial pay evidence to seek warrant for his arrest from the court.

He threatened to bring the CSD chief to the court if evidence against him are weak.

At press time the CSD police are considering whether to grant bail for him.

But Chuwong’s sister Mrs Wanpen Tanathamsiri and her lawyer also came to the CSD office with a petition opposing granting bail for the former MP with reason that he would interfere in the investigation and evidence gathering process.

At the same time, the 7-month pregnant girl Ms Kanthana Sivatanapol and her lawyer also came to have physical checkup at a hospital to ask doctor if she could turn in to the police to defend charges or not as she is now pregnant.

Her lawyer said if doctor has no objection, she will see the CSD police tomorrow.

She is among four persons facing arrest under warrants issued by the South Criminal Court on Monday on charges of theft, falsifying official documents and using false official documents.

She admitted earlier that she is a mistress of Mr Chuwong, a billionaire contractor who was killed in a mysterious car accident on June 26.

Another girl is Ms Oracha Wachirakulthon, also a stock broker.

Warrant was also issued for a third alleged accomplice, Ms Srithara Promma, mother of Ms Oracha, on charges of theft and receiving stolen property.

Mr Chuwong was travelling in a Lexus van driven by Pol Lt-Col Banyin, when the car accidentally rammed into a roadside tree killing Mr Chuwong.

After the victim was cremated, his family became suspicious of his death and asked the Crime Suppression Division police to investigate the case.

The police investigators found out that shortly before Mr Chuwong’s death, about 300 million baht worth of shares owned by the billionaire contractor were transferred to Ms Kanthana and Ms Srithara.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/banyin-says-he-is-not-guilty-knows-nothing-about-the-unusual-share-transfer

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-08-25

Its gonna be a battle of will and persuasion ......backed with stash and stripes.

As this government have shown the public, the old tricks don't work anymore, for nobody.

Press will be decisive in keeping a hot seat environment.

Poor rich family!

"But Pol Lt Col Banyin insisted today after turning in to the CSD that he was innocent and knew nothing of the share transfer and theft as accused by the police.

He also brought with him a special eraser pen saying it was the same type of pen used by his friend Chuwong in correcting error in the documents."

He knows nothing about the share transfer but was able to produce a pen similar to the pen used by his friend........how would he know that if he knows nothing about the transfer?

Stupid is as stupid does!!!!

He knows nothing - absolutely nothing! - about the share transfers.

But he DOES know exactly what type of correction pen his dead buddy used to "correct errors" on the transfer documents... those very documents of which he claims he knows nothing, I must add.

Oops!

Another day, another hilarious performance in this wonderful vaudeville stage that is Thailand.

I thought one of the girls was a caddy and one was a stockbroker/pretty?

Now both recipients are stockbrokers?

She formerly worked as a caddy and only relatively recently changed her career to being a stock broker... which is why we all are supposedly flocking to entrust our hard-earned cash to these people. Not.

And the other one mostly works as a stock broker with occasional stints as a "pretty"... I assume because the commissions she usually earns through her tremendous, highly refined stock broker skills are not nearly enough to make ends meet. But as I said before, that's why we are all flocking to... uhm... never mind.

Just saw him being interviewed on the news. He is a dreadful liar. He was just making veiled threats to all and sundry. I hope the family get the bail opposed, just depends which of these camps holds the most clout. Sh1t show all round,he should be kept well away from the investigation and if that is only possible by him being locked up then that's the fairest way. But again TIT, bandit country

She formerly worked as a caddy and only relatively recently changed her career to being a stock broker... which is why we all are supposedly flocking to entrust our hard-earned cash to these people. Not.

And the other one mostly works as a stock broker with occasional stints as a "pretty"... I assume because the commissions she usually earns through her tremendous, highly refined stock broker skills are not nearly enough to make ends meet. But as I said before, that's why we are all flocking to... uhm... never mind.

So a caddy became a stockbroker?

It's clear I may have underestimated my caddies skills in the past.

Perhaps I should have given her my Nasdaq technology portfolio to manage along with my club selection, handing me a tee and cleaning my balls.

So a caddy became a stockbroker?

It's clear I may have underestimated my caddies skills in the past.

Perhaps I should have given her my Nasdaq technology portfolio to manage along with my club selection, handing me a tee and cleaning my balls.

Until now I always cleaned my balls myself, but your post got me dreaming...

Does the eraser pen have a hidden message? You know, like a horse's head or something? Something like, "Mess with me and you will be erased. I will lifidise you." tongue.png

Any way, the battle will be decided by who gets their chosen proxy to head the investigation. Truly a nest of vipers.

Funny, first he claimed he was his financial advisor,
and
now he wants to know nothing.
Very untrustworthy.
And then he brings in a special eraser pen.
Looks very much that he really knows everything.
He sits on the hook.
Hope the investigators can not be intimidated this time and bring the truth to light.

"Ms Kanthana Sivatanapol .........admitted earlier that she is a mistress of Mr Chuwong.........."

Is there any proof of this other than her claim, or that the child is Chuwong's, the alleged reason for the transfer to her? A foetal DNA test test should be interesting.