The Best Drone Video of Thailand

ravip

Far from "the best." The scenes were too short and changed way too often. But more important than that, Thailand has much more than just ocean-front property; this video misses so much of Thailand.

Far from "the best." The scenes were too short and changed way too often. But more important than that, Thailand has much more than just ocean-front property; this video misses so much of Thailand.

OP - Nice vid. Thanks for Sharing.

I think some people can just complain about anything including a BJ, a 6 pack and a pizza.

I think some people can just complain about anything including a BJ, a 6 pack and a pizza.

I don't think people were complaining about the video, but the overused internet superlative "The best!" - only outdone by "the best ever!!" (Usually used by teenagers who have only been self aware for three years).

It is the equivalent of being told you were going to get a threesome with Kate Upton and Mila Kunis with free flowing champagne and a six course gourmet meal afterwards... and then you got a hooker BJ, a six-pack and a pizza.... not the worst evening you could have, but not quite what was promised.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think people were complaining about the video, but the overused internet superlative "The best!" - only outdone by "the best ever!!" (Usually used by teenagers who have only been self aware for three years).

It is the equivalent of being told you were going to get a threesome with Kate Upton and Mila Kunis with free flowing champagne and a six course gourmet meal afterwards... and then you got a hooker BJ, a six-pack and a pizza.... not the worst evening you could have, but not quite what was promised.

Haha, your second paragraph gave me a laugh, very clever use of the original quote ?

It was a nice video too, reminded me of many trips to Samui in particular. You can see why some people really do think it's paradise.

Wow! Very nice! And the music is very nice too! I Would like to know what music it is..

The music is here >>> https://soundcloud.com/cma-music/cma-without-you

"Without you"

By

CMAPro Unlimited
Connery M. Arendse
Zoetermeer, Netherlands

All details are given at the Youtube site of the clip

THX for the Info about the Music,....I have DL it.

Best Regards.