Most Thai men drink: Survey

webfact

Most Thai men drink: Survey
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Only 5.6 per cent of married and single women said their partners have never consumed alcohol, according to a survey.

The survey by Women and Men Progressive Movement Foundation, covering 1,300 women, showed that 71.6 per cent of them said their partners were heavy drinkers and 22.8 per cent said their partners recently quit drinking.

Over one fourth, 27.6 per cent, of these women suffered from drinking-related violence and 18.3 per cent were forced to have sex.

Charee Srisawat of the foundation said that drinking has led to domestic violence with little resistance from female partners.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Most-Thai-men-drink-Survey-30267586.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-08-27

Thais are the biggest consumers of alcohol. In ASEAN

This must be a world record or Gunniss record. I don't know any country where 71.6 per cent of men were heavy drinkers

Australia.....they don't drink that much, but they are heavy....

This must be a world record or Gunniss record. I don't know any country where 71.6 per cent of men were heavy drinkers

Australia.....they don't drink that much, but they are heavy....

Go to a non-working class :) council estate in Ireland and you will see people drunk or on heroine/methadone from early morning until whenever time they collapse somewhere...

Probably why they like farangs... Compared to alcoholics abusive Thai men who "force" them to have sex ...although not much force is usually needed.. Lol smile.png

given the age demographic of farangs in Thailand one suspects a lot of farangs couldn't force sex on their Thai teeraks, even if they wanted to, and even if they did one suspects said the teeraks would kick the sh*t out of them anyway

Probably why they like farangs... Compared to alcoholics abusive Thai men who "force" them to have sex ...although not much force is usually needed.. Lol smile.png

given the age demographic of farangs in Thailand one suspects a lot of farangs couldn't force sex on their Thai teeraks, even if they wanted to, and even if they did one suspects said the teeraks would kick the sh*t out of them anyway

I think even the decrepit old bustard here could muster up the force of opening a wallet, that's the game changer... :)

I don't want cock tonight! I'm just not in the mood .... I'll buy you something nice when we go shopping? ... OK, give it to me baby! Lol

This must be a world record or Guiness world record. I don't know any country where 71.6 per cent of men were heavy drinkers

not been to Norway have you ? rolleyes.gif

First time I went to Norway I couldn't understand why all the teenagers were wandering around in the evening clutching bottles of lemonade, yet were all absolutely stocious!

Turns out they all were drinking home made hooch - beer being the price it was!

The other thing I remember was walking into a supermarket in Stavanger I think it was. Every one of the girls on the checkouts was an absolutely drop dead gorgeous blonde - I fell head over heels in lust........ The sort of thing a young soldier notices I'm afraid.

But I digress, dribling into my beer.

Of the 10 men that live on my soi, I drink....and I've seen 2 others (father and 20-something son) crack a bottle once, and they retired early. One other chap...approaching 40, has shared a few beers with me on a couple of occasions. I've never seen a drunk Thai.

What Thai women call "heavy drinking" may not be what we think of "heavy drinking".

The family that I will be married into shortly,they are really Chinese.I don't believe any of them drink.Or maybe very little at weddings.

It makes it good cause I hardly ever drink myself.I guess I lucked out,Going into A family in Thailand that hardly drinks.

Probably why they like farangs... Compared to alcoholics abusive Thai men who "force" them to have sex ...although not much force is usually needed.. Lol :)

and you would know that how? It not a funny subject being raped by a drunk no matter what country you come from and shows how little respect you have for Thai women, plenty of whom are abused by drunken expats.

The family that I will be married into shortly,they are really Chinese.I don't believe any of them drink.Or maybe very little at weddings.

It makes it good cause I hardly ever drink myself.I guess I lucked out,Going into A family in Thailand that hardly drinks.

Wow…pure as the driven snow.

Probably why they like farangs... Compared to alcoholics abusive Thai men who "force" them to have sex ...although not much force is usually needed.. Lol :)

and you would know that how? It not a funny subject being raped by a drunk no matter what country you come from and shows how little respect you have for Thai women, plenty of whom are abused by drunken expats.

I know from being a farang that Thai women like to have sex and violence or force is not necessary...

If you need to violently "force" a Thai woman to have sex you're doing it all wrong... :)

I would have to agree with that, at least from what I have witnessed for the past many years.... Have sister-in-law that can drink me under the table. But I love her and her husband for who they are. So what does one expect me to say? One should not take the contention that it is only men, women are the same also. Sometimes they call it the truth serum.... But depends on what part of the country they come from also...... Just my thoughts for the day.... wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

I know from being a farang that Thai women like to have sex and violence or force is not necessary...

If you need to violently "force" a Thai woman to have sex you're doing it all wrong... smile.png

So I guess you have screwed them all, is that correct? Should we call you an expert? coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Wow…pure as the driven snow.

That would be my thought, naïve is a better description... So I guess he is saying they are not Thai? Or maybe he better wait until the wedding, and see what really happens....

The story is only beginning.... Just depends on whom is picking up the tab........ whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif