Do you have the right to be safe in Thailand?

NoshowJones

MGJackson69. Yes be responsible for yourself, never mind anyone else. That's right, I don't know if you have a wife and/or kids, but pity help them if you do.

Oh yes...there we go....your argument(s) are nonsense, so we go to the personal attack.

Since you seem so fixated on the "motorbikes on the sidewalk" scenario, let's go with that.

If I were to be walking on a sidewalk with my (perhaps hypothetical, perhaps not) wife and children, of course I would be watching out for them as well as myself...that would be part of my responsibilities as a husband and father.

Likewise, if I was with some friends walking on the sidewalk, I would do the same...but also expect them to be watching out for themselves.

If I was walking along and saw someone I did not know possibly in harm's way, I would also give a warning.

You have extrapolated my belief in personal responsibility into me being some hardass, heartless bastard who cares about nobody else. You do not know me and have no basis whatsoever for making this determination.

I do not believe for a minute that you are a hardass or heartless bastard, we just disagree about motorcyclists riding on the sidewalk, you think it is OK and pedestrians should watch out for themselves, I disagree with that, I think pedestrians should be able to walk in safety, we will just agree to disagree on this, one last thing. If you had children who walk along sidewalks going to school, would you really be happy for them being put in danger by these retards, how easy is it for kids to watch out for themselves when they are more interested in their ice creams?

the kids and ice creams are no different than adults and teens with their cellphones in terms of being oblivious to danger.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGJackson69. Yes be responsible for yourself, never mind anyone else. That's right, I don't know if you have a wife and/or kids, but pity help them if you do.

Oh yes...there we go....your argument(s) are nonsense, so we go to the personal attack.

Since you seem so fixated on the "motorbikes on the sidewalk" scenario, let's go with that.

If I were to be walking on a sidewalk with my (perhaps hypothetical, perhaps not) wife and children, of course I would be watching out for them as well as myself...that would be part of my responsibilities as a husband and father.

Likewise, if I was with some friends walking on the sidewalk, I would do the same...but also expect them to be watching out for themselves.

If I was walking along and saw someone I did not know possibly in harm's way, I would also give a warning.

You have extrapolated my belief in personal responsibility into me being some hardass, heartless bastard who cares about nobody else. You do not know me and have no basis whatsoever for making this determination.

I do not believe for a minute that you are a hardass or heartless bastard, we just disagree about motorcyclists riding on the sidewalk, you think it is OK and pedestrians should watch out for themselves, I disagree with that, I think pedestrians should be able to walk in safety, we will just agree to disagree on this, one last thing. If you had children who walk along sidewalks going to school, would you really be happy for them being put in danger by these retards, how easy is it for kids to watch out for themselves when they are more interested in their ice creams?

the kids and ice creams are no different than adults and teens with their cellphones in terms of being oblivious to danger.

That is a very good point.