Somyot says personal revenge is motive to deadly bombing

Lite Beer

Who just happened to know where to get 3KG's of explosive?

If you ask enough people it's not hard to believe you will eventually find a supplier.

Without raising any suspicion? I would be expecting this guy to be singing like a canary, he's going to hang, has nothing to lose, so suppliers of explosive on the open market better start booking holidays as the BIB are coming for you!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG most of the stuff mentioned ie scissors , tape, screw drivers, ball bearings wire of some sort, batteries I have in my house !

Scissors I use for all sorts of manner

Tape I have plumbers tape and electrical tape along with sellotape

Screw drivers of all types

Ball Bearings which came out of a swimming pool pump which I keep in reserve should I ever have to use them with my catapult to chase any unwelcome guests

All sorts of electrical wire for every day use

An assortment of batteries for the car, motor bike, air con and TV remote

The only thing missing is residue from explosives however I did let off a couple of fire crackers the other night !!!!!!

OMG most of the stuff mentioned ie scissors , tape, screw drivers, ball bearings wire of some sort, batteries I have in my house !

Scissors I use for all sorts of manner

Tape I have plumbers tape and electrical tape along with sellotape

Screw drivers of all types

Ball Bearings which came out of a swimming pool pump which I keep in reserve should I ever have to use them with my catapult to chase any unwelcome guests

All sorts of electrical wire for every day use

An assortment of batteries for the car, motor bike, air con and TV remote

The only thing missing is residue from explosives however I did let off a couple of fire crackers the other night !!!!!!

Dammit......If only the police hadn't already claimed the 3 million for themselves, I'd be rich grassing you up. Edited by edwinchester

Sending those Uighers back seems to be a wise move after all. Who knows how many more trained bomb makers might have been among that crowd.

A: Sending refugees back to face torture and persecution is never a good move especially when another country has offered to take them in.

B: this guy is not a Uighur.

C: if this guy is the bomber lock him up and throw away the key.

How do you know this guy is not a Uighur, he could be, you don,t have to look chinnese to be one, i agree with your section c

No-one is mentioning the great significance of the Erawan shrine to Thais and the belief regarding the shrine and its effects on the power of the land. Least of all Somyot, Jakthip or any other national police chief. This target was selected by Thais.