Not Bed Bugs or Mosquito Bites

notbkk

I insert some pics about bites on my lower and (mostly) upper body that I've been getting on a bi- or monthly basis for the last two months. Never before. They are single bites, mostly however, I've had twin bites before. Very very itchy and becomes painful when scratched. I also had one one my cheek and above my upper lip. They take about a wee and a half to disappear. Can anybody help? I've never found insects in my condo or bed, except for mosquitoes.

I'm beginning to think they might be from a little dark, enclosed (air-conditioned) pub that I've been frequenting for the last two months. They only open in the early evening so no real daylight or open air ever in there.

Please help!post-117957-0-83094200-1441002428_thumb.post-117957-0-69743200-1441002463_thumb.post-117957-0-40154400-1441002489_thumb.

Lice/mites that drop off birds, dogs or cats that sometimes frequent the places you visit, including public transport.

You have a low-grade allergic reaction, exacerbated by hot climate,

applying some cream with cortisone (eg. Myda-B, 40-60 baht for 15g tube available at pharmacy)

and/or aloe vera (gel from the cut leaf, look for it in pot plants on the street) will help.

If these measure don't help at all after two weeks (they will not be 100% effective), consult a medico. AA

Tiny little ants,you can hardly see them,but they give you nasty bites that last

for days and are very itchy.

regards worgeordie

Bites look like tiny ant bites that are hot, itchy, last a long time. Hard to figure out because they are almost too small to be seen. Can get cortisone cream at pharmacy plus atarax 25, an antihistamine that works great for me.

I woke up one morning and my eye had a 'bite" mark. Very painful and ugly. After a day of complete aggravation my gf looked closely and removed a tiny dead ant from the corner of my eye. Damn, that was nasty and difficult to believe such a tiny critter could cause such havoc. So most likely an ant and good reason to periodically spray the perimeter walls both inside and outside. Just got another one on my arm. Trust me, my condo is spotless but .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Headgame

I suspect I might have found the little culprits! In my bathroom: tiny little wasps. I've seen them before but didn't take any notice. That might explain the bites on my upper arms, upper body and face. Occasionally on my lower body...

post-117957-0-79991300-1442124243_thumb.