Thai Women Forced Into Smuggling Drugs

george

Thai women forced into smuggling drugs

BANGKOK: -- The Office of the Narcotics Control Board yesterday warned that Thai women were being lured into the international drug trade through marriage to African nationals.

Chartchai Suthiklom, the ONCB deputy secretary-general, said the women were being forced to carry drugs out of the country after they were married.

The main target for African drug traders were women working in nightclubs.

Their tactic was to pretend to fall in love with them, he said. The men promised to find better jobs for the women in foreign countries, but instead forced them to carry drugs out of Thailand.

It was hoped that as Thai nationals the women would avoid strict inspection by airport authorities, he said.

The agency had contacted women's groups and other agencies, asking that they spread the warning to at-risk women.

--The Post 2004-04-04

Yeah, same as some were forced to borrow money from loan sharks and some are being forced by tourists to sell them pirated stuff!

They are all victims of a worldwide conspiracy against LOS and it's simple gullible people - all of them. :o

Do you think it was that huge hoard of West Africans (mainly drug dealing Nigerians) that hang around Foodland and Suk 3, making the place stink of B.O.?

That whole area originally was seedy with all the arabs, but is a thousand times worse with the new 'visitors'

Why don't the cops turf them out? they are all only waiting for 'deliveries' from the 'rag trade'.....

I work in Nigeria and know full well what they are capable of, please someone open your eyes and ban them from entry.

Bash

they were forced to smuggle, did they have a gun next to their head whilst going through immigration.

No Dave, not actually as they went through immigration, but you can bet they had the beejesus scared out of them before hand by these 'Africans'.

These 'Africans' are nasty vicious beasts that will do practically anything to make money, rather than work for a living that is.

I work amounst them and have to deal with their nasty dishonest ways on a daily basis, hense my signiture.

They have no concience, and no qualms about violence, something should be done to remove this element before it speads beyond Suk 3 and 5

Basher

Do you think it was that huge hoard of West Africans (mainly drug dealing Nigerians) that hang around Foodland and Suk 3, making the place stink of B.O.?

That whole area originally was seedy with all the arabs, but is a thousand times worse with the new 'visitors'

Why don't the cops turf them out? they are all only waiting for 'deliveries' from the 'rag trade'.....

I work in Nigeria and know full well what they are capable of, please someone open your eyes and ban them from entry.

Bash

I don't agree with blanket generalizeations, but with Nigerians, what you say here is true.

I've bought a couple things from the gold shop on Soi 3 before but I just don't bother going down in that neighborhood anymore. You get WAY TOO MANY cold looks these days, especially after dark........ :o:D

No need to ask for trouble when you're LOS.

Probably sounds racist but .....

~WISteve

I don't want to say all people from Nigeria are bad, but indeed I also got some of those e-mails asking for money the last year (I don't know how they get my e-mail), They always settle in Nigeria hoewer sometimes they clame to be on the run from other countries around, and they want to share their wealth with you if you send some hundreds of dollars to them. Pirates!

Anyway, in Holland the last couple of years many girls under 18 of saying they where under 18 asked for asyel as refugees, but soon later, even before the process was finish they where gone with nigeriaan men to became prostitutes. If they deed it out of free will no one knows, but this women circulate in Europe just like other women from asia, latin america, (and baltic countries the last year). Not Long ago crime was a simple thing, I mean each country had it's own portion, but nowadays they came from everywhere and are gone and back again before police knows.

Prostitution and drugs are the core business of this people, even here, they outlaw the local criminals I guess, because the last time quite some got shot om the street.

The underworld is no joke, let them kill each other, and you people of good will, don't even talk with them.

My mother always says show me your friends and I tell you who you are. And she's right.