Two men sought for Phuket shooting

Lite Beer

Two men sought for Phuket shooting

Eakkapop Thongtub

1441421583_1-org.jpg

Police question Mr Sakarin at Thalang Hospital where he is being treated for gunshot wounds to his calf.

PHUKET: Police are currently hunting for two men who last night (Sept 4) took part in a shooting which put a motorist in hospital.

Thalang policeʼs Maj Nattaya Supanpong received a call from staff at Thalang Hospital at 9pm last night who stated that they were treating a 29-year-old man, named as Sakarin Whanthin from Pa Khlok, who had sustained gunshot wounds to his right calf.

Maj Nattaya said “Mr Sakarin told police that he was heading home alone on his motorbike on Ao Po-Baan Aokung Rd in Pa Khlok when two men on motorbike started to follow him. Suddenly they cut in front of him and forced him to stop.”

“When I stopped the passenger on the motorbike pulled out a gun and fired at twice at my calf. They then sped off,” said Mr Sakarin.

Maj Nattaya added, “Even though Mr Sakarin got shot twice he was still conscious and managed to ride the motorbike home. His relatives took him straight to hospital. Mr Sakarin insisted he hasnʼt had any personal grievance with anyone.”

Police have yet to identify the weapon used in the incident. However, they are now looking at CCTV from the area to assist them in finding the two suspects.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/two-men-sought-for-phuket-shooting-53968.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-09-05

Puket may be a perfect place to put all of those on inactive status. Once they are all physically in place, build a wall around it and cede it to the Malay government. they seem to have more stern punishment measures in place for most offenses.

Puket may be a perfect place to put all of those on inactive status. Once they are all physically in place, build a wall around it and cede it to the Malay government. they seem to have more stern punishment measures in place for most offenses.

All of those what on inactive status? Who do you mean and what do you mean by inactive status? Why does everybody post in riddles here?

Sorry I must have been gazing at a distraction when I made the comment above (short skirt, long legs). riddle not intended

I intended to make the following point, put the bad guys in one bad place and cede that to to the Malay government.Puket 's reputation for lawlessness, by locals and its relative isolation would make a good place to put the other law breakers (civil servent types) who are transfered to inactive positions.

Sorry I must have been gazing at a distraction when I made the comment above (short skirt, long legs). riddle not intended

I intended to make the following point, put the bad guys in one bad place and cede that to to the Malay government.Puket 's reputation for lawlessness, by locals and its relative isolation would make a good place to put the other law breakers (civil servent types) who are transfered to inactive positions.

Other than sent to gaol, I would like to see all Thailand's corrupt police transfered to Yala and Pattani.

A threat of being transfered down there might actually force some resignations, and clean up the police department a little. :)