English Guys

The Skipper

Every once in a while, I am out playing pool in the mid afternoon for a couple hours.

I don't drink or misbehave, consider myself friendly, well mannered and respectfull.

Out of nowhere, English guys come over to me, ask if I am American, call me a scumbag or say things like "I hate Americans" or some other moronic insult.

I've never seen them or talked with them before.

This happened 3 or 4 times in the last year.

What's up?

Every once in a while, I am out playing pool in the mid afternoon for a couple hours.

I don't drink or misbehave, consider myself friendly, well mannered and respectfull.

Out of nowhere, american guys come over to me, ask if I am arab, call me a scumbag or say things like "I hate arabs" or some other moronic insult.

What's up?

The whole world is the same man. Sorry to say.

BTW, are you american? :o

Edited by kayo

I am English , but I suspect the answer you are looking for

Is that they are pricks

I agree

Sorry Skipper , but this thread has nowhere left to tread.

If I met you in a bar , I would buy you a drink , and a decent coat.

Chok dee

:D

I must close this thread , but I will allow a few more comment , mainly necause Kayo is ######ing funny

:o

I’m Irish and for the most part I have been treated over the years as you yourself treat others with courtesy and a friendly demeanour. In all societies you will meet the undesirables and Thailand seems to be a haven for them

I must close this thread , but I will allow a few more comment , mainly necause Kayo is ######ing funny

BTW, in interests of honesty, neither I nor my arab is a klown... no, sorry, Neither i nor my Klown is arab.

Admin, I had to edit your post... you know, bad language and all...

Although,.. anybody ever worked in a team with two or more women:

post-12676-1159227414_thumb.jpg

I’m Irish and for the most part I have been treated over the years as you yourself treat others with courtesy and a friendly demeanour. In all societies you will meet the undesirables and Thailand seems to be a haven for them

:D agreed, ya paddy... :D:o

how`d ya like dem apples! :D

BTW, in interests of honesty, neither I nor my arab is a klown... no, sorry, Neither i nor my Klown is arab.

Admin, I had to edit your post... you know, bad language and all...

Although,.. anybody ever worked in a team with two or more women:

post-12676-1159227414_thumb.jpg

:D agreed, ya paddy... :D:o

how`d ya like dem apples! :D

Made money and :D:D

Out of nowhere, american guys come over to me, ask if I am arab, call me a scumbag or say things like "I hate arabs" or some other moronic insult.

What's up?

BTW, are you american? :o

Hi Kayo, The world may be all the same but why is it exclusivly English guys behaving like this?

Yesterday, a guy walked up to me said, you American? I said "yes". He says"your a scumbag".

What's up?

BTW, are you american? :D

Hi Kayo, The world may be all the same but why is it exclusivly English guys behaving like this?

Yesterday, a guy walked up to me said, you American? I said "yes". He says"your a scumbag".

Are you a scumbag? :o

What's up?

Better close the thread.

One can only hope that the present hooligans rediscover some of their predecessors' finest virtues.

Edited by The Skipper

Pap: :o

Bizz: I was only kidding, you do know that right? I`d just seen the nickname thread, where you talked about how you got your name

Skipper: It is not exclusively... that`s what I was meaning to say.

SOME americans Rip other cultures.

SOME Dutch hate germans (the war)

SOME Polish hate Russians.

SOME JAPANESE Despise the chinese and vice versa....

it`s all over the place.

That was the point I was trying to make.

I`ve gotten dissed by the Latino`s out here in central america for being a gringo.

(of course, once I tell them I`m english, they bow down to me. :D )

Anyway, yes, especially int he current world climate, I can see how more people would diss americans through no fault of your own personally.

I hope you are able to dismis any offensive person regardless of nationality, as being a small minded idiot, and carry on your own personal dignity, which you strike me as having.

Edited by kayo

What's up?

Better close the thread.

Your Query of 'scumbag' Resulted in 1 Matches

From The AND Dictionary

Displaying Items 1 through 1

Definitions

scumbag

noun

1. coarse slang

A contemptible person.

(chiefly US)

2. A condom.

Etymology: 1960s.

Maybe the Englishmen were confused and assumed that (chiefly US) meant that since you are from the US and "chiefly" mean "most" that this definition means thats you. :D Or maybe it was raining in which case you would be wearing raingear. Being the skipper on this post I am sure you can appreciate the irony. :D I have hung out with jerks and people from everywhere. Are you sure they were not drunks as opposed to Brits. Maybe that was the actual factor you should have noticed instead of their nationality but maybe your right.

Pap: :o

Bizz: I was only kidding, you do know that right? I`d just seen the nickname thread, where you talked about how you got your name

Skipper: It is not exclusively... that`s what I was meaning to say.

SOME americans Rip other cultures.

SOME Dutch hate germans (the war)

SOME Polish hate Russians.

SOME JAPANESE Despise the chinese and vice versa....

it`s all over the place.

That was the point I was trying to make.

I`ve gotten dissed by the Latino`s out here in central america for being a gringo.

(of course, once I tell them I`m english, they bow down to me. :D )

Anyway, yes, especially int he current world climate, I can see how more people would diss americans through no fault of your own personally.

I hope you are able to dismis any offensive person regardless of nationality, as being a small minded idiot, and carry on your own personal dignity, which you strike me as having.

Thanks Kayo,.

I better just handle it the Thai way.

Wait a while and make it look like an accident.. :D

Skipper, they are what are called "lager louts".

Brainless pricks.

They are just the same if they're in a pub in the uk and they see yr wearing the colors of the opposing footy team....... despised everywhere they go, be it Spain, France or Thailand.

What's up?

Better close the thread.

Your Query of 'scumbag' Resulted in 1 Matches

From The AND Dictionary

Displaying Items 1 through 1

Definitions

scumbag

noun

1. coarse slang

A contemptible person.

(chiefly US)

2. A condom.

Etymology: 1960s.

Maybe the Englishmen were confused and assumed that (chiefly US) meant that since you are from the US and "chiefly" mean "most" that this definition means thats you. :D Or maybe it was raining in which case you would be wearing raingear. Being the skipper on this post I am sure you can appreciate the irony. :D I have hung out with jerks and people from everywhere. Are you sure they were not drunks as opposed to Brits. Maybe that was the actual factor you should have noticed instead of their nationality but maybe your right.

FYI I am American and by the definition the Gentlemen gave you I am also a scumbag. Thats fine with me. Just look through history and you will find prejudice everywhere. Budhism rocks because it tells you to fix your own problems. Let others worry about theirs. Just remember as American's we have a lot to be proud of and ashamed of and you will get it. All countries can say this same thing. ALL. I will now stop replying to myself. :D