How to find a Thai Girlfriend and just random questions

Phunkism

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all your support & advice guys.. even the trolls!

I set up a date the other day and she just flaked on me today. *Shrugs*

Met another girl yesterday and we really hit it off and shes very attractive kinda making me self guess myself even more. hopefully it goes well...

cool keep us posted, how did you meet her?

Met another girl yesterday and we really hit it off and shes very attractive kinda making me self guess myself even more. hopefully it goes well...

Well i had a really weird day yesterday. After the flake i decided to head down to the Golf range too hit some balls. I started talking too this golfing instructor and we kinda hit it off he was really cool and he caught me by suprise when he asked me to come for dinner with him and his friends since they are like 30-40. Ate local thai food, drank some beer, and they keep telling me to come with them to go clubbing tomorrow LOL. He gave me a free golfing lesson and introduced me too his students and one of them caught my eye... and noticed she was looking at me at times so i just tried asking her a couple of questions and got her number low key...lol

Im not sure if i should have my guard up since i read alot of expats on this forums saying they cannot make friends with thai locals esp males and they might have an agenda..I even ask one of these guys if they knew a good place to rent an apt since i felt like i was getting hit with tourist rates (5k baht rent + 2k electricity bill). My luck one of the guys was a big wig he owned couple of apt complexs showed me one and said i can have it for 2k.

Alsooooo when i got home (no internet 3g-4g on the phone) the girl who flaked on me wrote this huge walk of text saying she was sorry that her signal was weak and she actually went their but couldn't find me... Hmm yesterday was a weird day lol

Edited by Phunkism

That's why you set up two dates, then you increase the chances of at least one showing up. If for some reason the second one also shows up then that's just tough; make excuses, tell her your phone was down and you couldn't find her.

They'll be late so they won't show up together. And even if they do then that's even better as it shows you're in demand.

(Women 101: be an a##hole, they get the hottest girls. ;) )

Pictures or it didn't happen. wink.png

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Well i had a really weird day yesterday. After the flake i decided to head down to the Golf range too hit some balls. I started talking too this golfing instructor and we kinda hit it off he was really cool and he caught me by suprise when he asked me to come for dinner with him and his friends since they are like 30-40. Ate local thai food, drank some beer, and they keep telling me to come with them to go clubbing tomorrow LOL. He gave me a free golfing lesson and introduced me too his students and one of them caught my eye... and noticed she was looking at me at times so i just tried asking her a couple of questions and got her number low key...lol

Im not sure if i should have my guard up since i read alot of expats on this forums saying they cannot make friends with thai locals esp males and they might have an agenda..I even ask one of these guys if they knew a good place to rent an apt since i felt like i was getting hit with tourist rates (5k baht rent + 2k electricity bill). My luck one of the guys was a big wig he owned couple of apt complexs showed me one and said i can have it for 2k.

Alsooooo when i got home (no internet 3g-4g on the phone) the girl who flaked on me wrote this huge walk of text saying she was sorry that her signal was weak and she actually went their but couldn't find me... Hmm yesterday was a weird day lol

Sounds like you're doing ok for yourself. Frankly, I don't know why you wouldn't. So you're a young Korean-American guy? Someone already mentioned it, but Thai girls go ga-ga over Korean guys. Thais are totally into K-pop and Korean soaps. It's not like the USA at all, or anywhere in the west. Don't be so shy. But don't be totally gullible either.

one thing about many Thais , they are always late , it may be traffic but it seems more to be in the DNA ,

you can be pissed about it all the time or just live with it and have your smartphone with you to have something to do while you wait.....

I am always amazed when they show up on time or even early !

Top tip - don't ask a bunch of old men.

Actually, I was going to mention that as well, but whatever. Does the OP even know that this forum is largely populated by old white guys? The perspectives and experiences are going to be completely different for him.

Didn't know that at all. Oh well....

Top tip - don't ask a bunch of old men.

Actually, I was going to mention that as well, but whatever. Does the OP even know that this forum is largely populated by old white guys? The perspectives and experiences are going to be completely different for him.

Who have been divorced a gazillion times too.....obviously all great successes with the ladies

You're 27 years old....if you have to ask on a forum how to meet a Thai woman....well ....you had better look forward to staying single

Thx you :) What a nice welcome.

Like i said im a very shy guy but i didn't have problems getting girlfriends in the states but ill admit it was in pathetic ways they usually would come talk too me.

Update..

Went out on a date with a girl i met on Badoo(someone recommended it too me here).

She brought a friend which i thought was weird but she left after 5 minutes(umm getting her approval? Not sure).

I thought it was going well till i noticed i had a allergic reaction and my face was covered with red dots which she mentioned and kinda made me feel

more embrassed... I thought we had a good time and i try to go in for the kiss... rejected.. hug.. rejected... ummm what gives? Went home and she texted me twice asking if

i got home safe, etc and tell me to goto bed(since i told her i had a cold)... felt like my mom lol.

Edited by Phunkism

Update..

Went out on a date with a girl i met on Badoo(someone recommended it too me here).

She brought a friend which i thought was weird but she left after 5 minutes(umm getting her approval? Not sure).

I thought it was going well till i noticed i had a allergic reaction and my face was covered with red dots which she mentioned and kinda made me feel

more embrassed... I thought we had a good time and i try to go in for the kiss... rejected.. hug.. rejected... ummm what gives? Went home and she texted me twice asking if

i got home safe, etc and tell me to goto bed(since i told her i had a cold)... felt like my mom lol.

Lame, who is going to want to kiss someone who broke out with red dots all over their face.

You gotta be a troll or in need of serious help.

Update..

Lame, who is going to want to kiss someone who broke out with red dots all over their face.

You gotta be a troll or in need of serious help.

Well it was actually 3 spots.. one on my nose... side of my forehead and side of my left cheek wasn't that bad..

U got 65 year old men kissing 25 year olds why can't she kiss me? lol whatever (no offense).

Edited by Phunkism

She sent you a text , she did not ignore you.....

just text her back, say you were very nervous and that was while you broke out ,

and thank you for caring ,

See where that leads.....

and you were out in public , first time , you are not going to get much more than a smile,

be happy with that,

i'm 4 ft 10 and 400 lbs and my friend is 6 ft 2 and 190. girls love him, but then i flash 100,000 baht and tell them, in Thai, he is poor.

chics dig me big time!!!

once i got this super hot girl, but she walked super fast the first 2 blocks and i passed out from exhaustion

i'm 4 ft 10 and 400 lbs and my friend is 6 ft 2 and 190. girls love him, but then i flash 100,000 baht and tell them, in Thai, he is poor.

chics dig me big time!!!

once i got this super hot girl, but she walked super fast the first 2 blocks and i passed out from exhaustion

Perhaps she was doing that for a reason, ever thought of that? ;-)

chics dig me big time!!!

Perhaps she was doing that for a reason, ever thought of that? ;-)

Perhaps his whole post was just a humorous fantasy. Ever thought of that?