• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any details on the hookup? Condom?

No condom. Took morning after pill.

She's a freak. Not really gonna go into detail here(probably gonna get banned), but she ended up staying for 2 nights at my place. Goes to a christian school lol.

hold on a couple of days back you said you found a good girl or words to that effect. now 2 days later shes a freak?

i did warn you not to count your chickens. i have to agree either you are a troll or extremely naive in more ways than one. i really do think you are beyond help in some ways, i mean not using a condom if u are indeed serious and wanting a nice girl but then getting one who stays over almost straight after she has met you, seems to contradict your values somewhat.

I

This guy doesn't want friends.... he's just after a bit of eye candy to show off to his mates (I'd be surprised if he has any). And it seems he only wants a f÷×# buddy....no serious relationship.

Not too difficult an ask in Thailand I would think. But with his personal issues then maybe he just needs to go to those areas around town and pay for it.

did not realize the op was korean.

smells like small dick stuff to me (inadequacy syndrome)

Coming from the guy who has a face only a mother could love you pasty ginger. Looking like a damn serial killer with your bugged eyes. You probably date some dark skin thai poor girl cause u couldn't get any action back at home. Reminder most thai guys make fun of you behind your back. Brb i hear many thai guys talk about farangs liking ugly girls. Brb i hear many asian guys here in general talk about it. Brb white guy than feels like he is superior lmao. brb. brb.

Stick to writing fey.

Before you get Knocked out again.

Edited by Phunkism

She's a freak. Not really gonna go into detail here(probably gonna get banned), but she ended up staying for 2 nights at my place. Goes to a christian school lol.

hold on a couple of days back you said you found a good girl or words to that effect. now 2 days later shes a freak?

i did warn you not to count your chickens. i have to agree either you are a troll or extremely naive in more ways than one. i really do think you are beyond help in some ways, i mean not using a condom if u are indeed serious and wanting a nice girl but then getting one who stays over almost straight after she has met you, seems to contradict your values somewhat.

I

Read the thread. I stated I'm talking to more than 7 girls at any given time. Meaning I'm taking them all out. Im not passing up sex if its thrown my way but i am looking for a good girl.

Was probably rejected by too many Korean women sad.png

I only dated Latina/Italian women in the states. Nice try though.

I

Read the thread. I stated I'm talking to more than 7 girls at any given time. Meaning I'm taking them all out. Im not passing up sex if its thrown my way but i am looking for a good girl.

I only dated Latina/Italian women in the states. Nice try though.

Exactly you said you were talking to multiple girls and you said you met a couple who you didnt like. Unfortunately Im not a mind reader so didnt connect you talking to 7 girls meant that you were were taking them out.

This thread has to be the most awesomely successful troll that anyone has ever come up with !!!

And don't 7300 views and scores of posts say something about us ?! rolleyes.gif

i would say there is some naive posters on here, and i bet the op is getting his rocks of with the attention folks giving him,does not need a bird, getting enough pleasure with the feed back here.by posters answering his fantasy,and feeding his ego.

One is rarely rejected by Korean women, their parents arrange the meeting and marriage.

Marriage often happens on the second date, and no time alone or physical contact before the wedding night.

Extremely unlikely the Op is a Korean guy either.

He would be bringing shame to his nation and family, by posting this sort of stuff.

It just isn't done.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Bareback and Morning after pill?

Either you guys were totally bladdered drunk or I'm calling troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by arunsakda

did not realize the op was korean.

smells like small dick stuff to me (inadequacy syndrome)

You smell a lot of small dicks then? You sound like an expert. thumbsup.gif

Funny. Not sure why guys like fey would say stuff like that. It reeks of jealousy and envy. Not cool.

i like how the OP says, "I'm 27 and look 21". This is like women who love to say , "I'm 40 but feel and look like I'm 23". Ah, NOT.....

by the way, I'm 73 but feel like I'm 34 so I should date girls who are 19.... YES!!!!

I joke, I joke.....just go the bars and say hello.......get there around 1 a.m. after they had 100 drinks.......i do not condone this activity!!!! but i am sure i am only one who does not...

coffee1.gif

I met OP in person before. Please note that this guy is in no way Korean at all, except for his ancestry. He's a typical SoCal suburban boy, a Farang in disguise. Definitely masculine, with very well-cut hair, and quite good-looking. Physically, we blend in quite well with local Thai university students.

He's definitely one of those "confident" types and was actually more successful getting women in the US than in Asia. Here are the two things I saw with him though.

1. Lack of Thai fluency

2. Too direct, brash, and "confident", like an American / Western PUA (pick-up artist)

On the other hand, it's completely the opposite for me. I speak fluent Thai and play the whole Thai indirectness and politeness game.

We talked to some Chinese women from Guangzhou, who were tourists in Chiang Mai. After arranging a "group date", they decided to break us off, since they thought OP was too aggressive and direct, too Western.

He's got a girl now, although I'm not sure if she's a GF or not.

Anyways if he adopts Thai ways a bit more and starts speaking some more Thai, he'll probably be much more successful.

Edited by Falconator

I met OP in person before. Please note that this guy is in no way Korean at all, except for his ancestry. He's a typical SoCal suburban boy, a Farang in disguise. Definitely masculine, with very well-cut hair, and quite good-looking. Physically, we blend in quite well with local Thai university students.

He's definitely one of those "confident" types and was actually more successful getting women in the US than in Asia. Here are the two things I saw with him though.

1. Lack of Thai fluency

2. Too direct, brash, and "confident", like an American / Western PUA (pick-up artist)

On the other hand, it's completely the opposite for me. I speak fluent Thai and play the whole Thai indirectness and politeness game.

We talked to some Chinese women from Guangzhou, who were tourists in Chiang Mai. After arranging a "group date", they decided to break us off, since they thought OP was too aggressive and direct, too Western.

He's got a girl now, although I'm not sure if she's a GF or not.

Anyways if he adopts Thai ways a bit more and starts speaking some more Thai, he'll probably be much more successful.

did he ask for a second date?

somethings wrong here...

Called cold approaching a group of girls(4 of them) at the mall got their numbers they invited us to come out to a club. The "alpha" of the group branded me as a "bad guy" and left. which makes no sense because if they wanted a "good guy" they wouldn't be at a club LMAO. She cockblocked us badly. Whatever. That was weeks ago.

Either way i cold approached a group yesterday (3 girls) got all their numbers and we hung out the same night. Got called handsome and decent interactions even though their english was pretty bad. They are university locals. They were all 20 year olds. Im probably going to set up a double date with a buddy of mine.

edit : Many think I'm lying or something zzz

These are girls who are constantly msging me even though i didn't respond the whole day. Falcon can confirm i was hanging out with him.

I like how the OP says, "I'm 27 and look 21". This is like women who love to say , "I'm 40 but feel and look like I'm 23". Ah, NOT.....

by the way, I'm 73 but feel like I'm 34 so I should date girls who are 19.... YES!!!!

I joke, I joke.....just go the bars and say hello.......get there around 1 a.m. after they had 100 drinks.......i do not condone this activity!!!! but i am sure i am only one who does not...

coffee1.gif

Ok how old do i look then?

post-245238-0-77760800-1445737129_thumb.

post-245238-0-78082400-1445737135_thumb.

post-245238-0-14775800-1445737140_thumb.

post-245238-0-52561900-1445737442_thumb.

Edited by Phunkism

don't want too make friends. I don't want to join pointless "clubs" and have a big social circle. I don't like large groups or anything of that nature. I just want to meet a girl who first my criteria.

Yes, I'm emotional thats a stereotype of a Korean. I let every girl i talked too know straight up i do have anger issues that never scared anyone away.

Its really annoying how many lame anorexic thai guys have attractive girlfriends. Sometimes i wish i would just hit on them infront of them just to prove how much of a lame they are. Random thought.

Good luck doing that to the wrong bloke.

You can't get a girlfriend because they quite justifiably think you're a prat, I'd work on that first.

prat would be an understatement, i was trying to abandon this thread due to the fact that clearly the OP is f'''''''d in the head but i became possesed by this little voice in my head that kept saying but wait there is more to come, how much weirder can this get...

and he is still wondering why he has not met any decent girls yetcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

i like how the OP says, "I'm 27 and look 21". This is like women who love to say , "I'm 40 but feel and look like I'm 23". Ah, NOT.....

coffee1.gif

im 51 but feel 37 - oh hang on thats my girlfriend im feeling wai2.gifwai2.gif