How to find a Thai Girlfriend and just random questions

Phunkism

One question I do have for the OP

What are you doing over in CM exactly? Working, studying, holidaying? How long are you here for?

Was here for a holiday with my best buddy (Italian guy) but he decided at the last second he wasn't going to come(money problems).

Im planning on staying longer for atleast a year then maybe move back to the states. I am kinda getting home sick. The weather here kills me.

Edited by Phunkism

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so what do you do beside chase girls? Any plans? A year is a long time.

I am sure with time your homesickness will pass, how long have you been in Thailand now?

I work online. I have enough money to stay here for 15 years and live comfortably, without working.

No real plans. Just enjoying life. About 2 months.

Edited by Phunkism

money brings honey and that's TOP of Thais agenda

i don't have none.

Apparently/obviously it's not just money that you "don't have none" of.bah.gif

Why is this Phunkish thread still allowed to remain open.

Its all about a self-aggrandising nobody who has nothing going for himself.

i don't have none.

Ok old timer what do you have?

Seriously everytime i see you old folks walking around in Chiang Mai i just chuckle too myself and think of Thaivisa.

Everytime i see a decent girl(notice i didn't say attractive cause farang taste differs from asians) with a old wrinkly man i just laugh and think to myself doesn't this idiot realize he's getting used just for his money? Or do you people think they like you for YOU?

I laugh everytime someone here mentions i need money to get a girl. Well i barely spend anything on anyone and i still get girls maybe its because I'm not old and wrinkly.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Also @ the ppl saying I have a short temper.. If you insult me I'm going to fireback everytime. If your respectfully so am i. That's how society works right?

FYI not everyone on thaivisa is lame i met some cool people on here but they usually my age.

Shoutouts to them.

Edited by Phunkism

I am sure with time your homesickness will pass, how long have you been in Thailand now?

I work online. I have enough money to stay here for 15 years and live comfortably, without working.

ok sounds good, what area are you staying in out of interest and what areas do you go out?

Do you have a work visa? ;-)

Called cold approaching a group of girls(4 of them) at the mall got their numbers they invited us to come out to a club. The "alpha" of the group branded me as a "bad guy" and left. which makes no sense because if they wanted a "good guy" they wouldn't be at a club LMAO. She cockblocked us badly. Whatever. That was weeks ago.

Either way i cold approached a group yesterday (3 girls) got all their numbers and we hung out the same night. Got called handsome and decent interactions even though their english was pretty bad. They are university locals. They were all 20 year olds. Im probably going to set up a double date with a buddy of mine.

edit : Many think I'm lying or something zzz

These are girls who are constantly msging me even though i didn't respond the whole day. Falcon can confirm i was hanging out with him.

I think you got some underlying insecurities, shown by the need to come onto this forum, post up chats, trying to convince "old wrinkly dudes" that you can pick up girls and girls call you handsome, how you can set up dates, dont need money, but have enough to stay here 15 years , trying way too hard, cant help think that need for approval and trying to show others how good you are spills over into your girl problems too, think you need to deal with your own issues rather than thinking your going to find some girl to help you out.

Go spend a week or two meditating in a temple in the hills, or take a big mushroom trip, you'll probably have some enlightening revelations, get rid of some of the bullshit, and live more happy, I think when you do this girls will be attracted to you, rather than trying to emulate one of those gross pick up artists.

If you need to come on a forum you believe to be full of old men, to boast about not paying for girls, there's definitely something wrong with you.

Sure is entertaining through. Especially getting good detail on most girls giving up in the end due to him being just a little too weird.

That's quite an achievement, coming from Thai girls who by and large are batshit crazy themselves. wink.png

Keep 'em coming!

ok sounds good, what area are you staying in out of interest and what areas do you go out?

He said he doesn't want any friends.

i don't have none.

Ok old timer what do you have?

Seriously everytime i see you old folks walking around in Chiang Mai i just chuckle too myself and think of Thaivisa.

Everytime i see a decent girl(notice i didn't say attractive cause farang taste differs from asians) with a old wrinkly man i just laugh and think to myself doesn't this idiot realize he's getting used just for his money? Or do you people think they like you for YOU?

I laugh everytime someone here mentions i need money to get a girl. Well i barely spend anything on anyone and i still get girls maybe its because I'm not old and wrinkly.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Also @ the ppl saying I have a short temper.. If you insult me I'm going to fireback everytime. If your respectfully so am i. That's how society works right?

FYI not everyone on thaivisa is lame i met some cool people on here but they usually my age.

Shoutouts to them.

post-224886-0-03339900-1445837150_thumb.

If you need to come on a forum you believe to be full of old men, to boast about not paying for girls, there's definitely something wrong with you.

Sure is entertaining through. Especially getting good detail on most girls giving up in the end due to him being just a little too weird.

That's quite an achievement, coming from Thai girls who by and large are batshit crazy themselves. wink.png

Keep 'em coming!

Giving up on what? I been only rejected twice out of the 20 times i asked a chick out.

Phunk, I don't get it. Are you in need of help, or not? It seems like you're doing a good job crushing. What changed? When you first posted on here it seemed like you expressed that you were a bit shy and not confident with the ladies.

Just curious the purpose of the post.. Are you interested in the differences between Thai girls and the western women you've dated before? As some have said, and to my understanding, there can be a certain expectation of a financial transaction with some of the women here, which is pretty much unheard of in the states. (And I am not just speaking of the Loi Kroh scene.) I don't think people mentioning that deserve your derision. It's part of what is different about being over here.

Do you have a work visa? ;-)

You don't need a work permit to be a digital nomad as long as your tourist visa is valid and receive the money and pay tax outside of Thailand. .

Can't believe this Gay tread is still running.

Advise to Op get a lady boy because you cant see the difference any way and if you later accept that you are gay then you have a nice guy/girl already.

that has to be the best advise yet so far in this demented thread.,

gay boy OP opens thread with need help have a couple of questions to the latest which is i have only been rejected twice in the last 20 times i asked a chick out....

so now we are dealing with a schizophrenic repressed gay that has a tendency towards violence...

no problem TV has all the answers for this troubled soul....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

despite my best endeavours to stay away from this thread it is just too funny - mods please dont shut it down yet i cant wait wait to see the next iteration

I have just that since this gayness factor has come to light tuf boy has not been quite so prolific with his diatribe....

maybe he is off exploring his new found sexuality..

Yay good for him - TV to the rescue yet again with just the right mix of advise and sarcasm clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

The funniest thing about this thread is the old-timers who think anyone who puts a bit of product in their hair must be homosexual.

No sir, that peach pomade you slather on your flat top or pompador only enhances your butch masculinity. The op appears to use bedhead gel, soooo retro 90s.

Edited by daoyai

Phunk, I don't get it. Are you in need of help, or not? It seems like you're doing a good job crushing. What changed? When you first posted on here it seemed like you expressed that you were a bit shy and not confident with the ladies.

Just curious the purpose of the post.. Are you interested in the differences between Thai girls and the western women you've dated before? As some have said, and to my understanding, there can be a certain expectation of a financial transaction with some of the women here, which is pretty much unheard of in the states. (And I am not just speaking of the Loi Kroh scene.) I don't think people mentioning that deserve your derision. It's part of what is different about being over here.

It was more about me ranting than anything else. Just wanted to get stuff off my chest. Im not actually "shy" in the normal sense i don't really know how to explain it. Im more of a "i don't give a <deleted>" attitude type of guy. Its more like abandonment issues i have. Hard time to get close to someone? So it frustrates me that i can't get close to someone. About the "financial transaction" thing i feel its no different from the states maybe its because I'm dating a younger crowd around 18-23.

Can't believe this Gay tread is still running.

Advise to Op get a lady boy because you cant see the difference any way and if you later accept that you are gay then you have a nice guy/girl already.

that has to be the best advise yet so far in this demented thread.,

gay boy OP opens thread with need help have a couple of questions to the latest which is i have only been rejected twice in the last 20 times i asked a chick out....

so now we are dealing with a schizophrenic repressed gay that has a tendency towards violence...

no problem TV has all the answers for this troubled soul....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

despite my best endeavours to stay away from this thread it is just too funny - mods please dont shut it down yet i cant wait wait to see the next iteration

Want a good laugh? google image his name.

Calling me gay yet your smiling in every pic with purple sunglasses while playing Uno. Get out of here fuccboi.

The funniest thing about this thread is the old-timers who think anyone who puts a bit of product in their hair must be homosexual.

No sir, that peach pomade you slather on your flat top or pompador only enhances your butch masculinity. The op appears to use bedhead gel, soooo retro 90s.

First of all my hair doesn't lie down flat it naturally stands up and i have very thick coarse hair. 2nd of all i use Layrite Cement. Thanks try again.

post-245238-0-97650500-1446009357_thumb.

Edited by Phunkism