Does anyone wear elephant pants?

finy

It appears that they are preferred by Stateless expats, who lack the funds to make a trip to where they came from occasionally, and pick up some decent clothes. Also, a number of trashpackers, on the accelerated road to poverty wear them. Guess who is going to be the first to piss in the bottle, when the BiB show up?

Do you endlessly slam others to bolster your self esteem? Seriously, an article of clothing inspires such scorn? you got issues.

Leave him alone.

He hates his life, so don't kick him when he's down.

It appears that they are preferred by Stateless expats, who lack the funds to make a trip to where they came from occasionally, and pick up some decent clothes. Also, a number of trashpackers, on the accelerated road to poverty wear them. Guess who is going to be the first to piss in the bottle, when the BiB show up?

I'd never considered myself as a Stateless expat who lacks the funds to make a trip where I came from - my passport and bank balance must be lying to me ;)

I wear jeans all the time.

jeans for me. period.

As long as you're comfortable, who cares?

I know I couldn't wear jeans, but I see plenty of people that do.

It must get hot though, right? Unless your in Pai during cold season at night.

Speaking of jeans: a vast selection available at the thrift shops along Atsadathon Road, off the moat near the Palace Peninsula Hotel across from

Chumphea Nuaekata hot pot buffet 159 baht restaurant. Jeans all used in various conditions, colors, sizes, etc.

Agree though, far too hot and heavy for me in T'land.