Doomsday warning: 'Nostradamus' predicts apocalypse after Bangkok's fireball

webfact

Doomsday warning: 'Nostradamus' predicts apocalypse after Bangkok's fireball
By Coconuts Bangkok

99b7af4193f20a372c9e99a48bd2f23fdb8ba6d2

BANGKOK: -- From an earthquake to an incurable disease, Thailand's self-proclaimed Nostradamus has said the pretty fireball seen in the sky above Bangkok yesterday was actually a very, very bad sign.

Celebrity fortune teller Sorajja Nualyoo said today the fireball is a sign that doomsday will soon be upon us because it is rare for an asteroid to fall from outer space.

Sorajja claims that Saturn, Uranus and the solar eclipse currently forming a triangle in the sky is a bad omen and the fireball falling from the sky is somehow linked to this. These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

Full story http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/09/08/doomsday-warning-nostradamus-predicts-apocalypse-after-bangkoks-fireball

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-09-08

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like Thai people and there fortune tellers.

He says These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

But don't we already have this wai2.gif

Edited by carstenp

has to be uneducated to say it is rare for them to fall from the sky, on any given night in clear skies you can see them. Once again some drop kick looking to make a quick buck raises his head in the hope all those that believe in this bullsh*t will pay him to help them survive it, totally pathetic but big news here obviously

That was no asteroid, if it were we' d all be in the dark.

Know your celestial objects...

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/space-environment/1-asteroid-planetiod-meteoroid.html

Meteors are just bits of dust or rocks from space that get sucked into the Earth's gravitational pull when they come to close to it. As they enter our atmosphere and plummet towards the ground, they burn up, usually about 60 miles before they get close enough to hit you in the head. When the meteors burn up, we on the ground can sometimes see the brief flash of light. (continued at link.)

Edited by Scott
Edited for fair use

I like Thai people and there fortune tellers.

He says These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

But don't we already have this wai2.gif

Drought ....YES

Earthquake .... Yes (almost every day)

Declining economy ..... YES

Political conflicts, ...... YES

And the October he means 2016....

I want to put my head between my legs and kiss my A*** goodbye, but I am too darn old....blink.png

Can anyone give me another way to avoid this oncoming calamityfacepalm.gif p.s. ok if it involves a beer or two.thumbsup.gif

Order in huge quantities of beer (this will help prevent the end of the world - EOW). When EOW does not occur, host a celebration party and invite me.

"Sorajja claims that Saturn, Uranus and the solar eclipse currently forming a triangle in the sky is a bad omen and the fireball falling from the sky is somehow linked to this. These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October."

This fool obviously does not know much about fundamental mathematics. Any three objects not in a straight line will form a triangle. Of coursde that could explain why Thailand has been so hectic for the last ten years.

Doomed again. Righty ho...

Civilization as it is today is doomed just get the timing right. Look around you. All the "warning" canaries are dying. We are literally floating in a sea of sh*t. 90% of sea birds are choking on plastic. Bees are dying and disappearing. Vultures natures wild life undertakers are disappearing being killed by poachers poison and the list goes on. Soon we will be pitted man against man and seeing how we are in a war cycle that is happening now. Now that made me thirsty time for a beer.

The end of the world is nigh. All are advised to immediately stock up on beer and libations of choice.

If the end of the world does not occur, then you should be be well stocked for a big party.

Yep, I'm taking your advice on this haha