Fingerprints for FBI criminal background check

When I looked into this a long time ago I downloaded the fingerprint form from the FBI site as they are rather specific about it. You can try the police station across from the university on Huay Kaew road on the way up to Doi Suthep. I only mention that one as I had my fingerprints taken at the university for employment and just guessing they would use that station's police as it is convenient.

Hope this helps,

From the "US Embassy ACS" Website;

Fingerprint Cards

"The U.S. Embassy is able to provide fingerprint cards (Form SF-87) at no charge. No appointment is necessary to pick up the cards from the U.S. Embassy security entrance on the Visa/American Citizen Services side during normal business hours. Alternately, you may download and print FBI fingerprint form FD-258 (http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/fd-258-1).

The U.S. Embassy cannot perform the fingerprinting process. Take the fingerprint card to the Thai Police Clearance Service center for inking.

The Police Clearance Service Center
Royal Thai Police, Building 24
Rama I
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: 02-205-2168 or 2169
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]

For information on how to obtain a U.S. criminal record check from a local/state police department or the FBI, click here.

For information on how to obtain a Thai police clearance certificate, visit the Police Clearance Service Center website (http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/). A map to the Police Clearance Service Center is available here.

If you have additional questions, please send an email to American Citizen Services at [email protected]."

Cheers,

WS

• Like 2

• 1 month later...