Pheu Thai pair could face criminal charges: Prayut

Lite Beer

say what you like, but you don't need to think so hard .... the reason I post here is above that little anonymous avatar.

Anyone who clocks up as many posts as you have in such a short time (saturating the forum with red lies and propaganda) has a different agenda to those of us who use the forum for what it is meant for. All you do is attack the present government and defend the actions of the PTP. Every thread concerning the rice scam is full of your ridiculous excuses.

I look at many different sections of the forum and I never see you over there. You only ever post in the political threads. The smart posters know why. thumbsup.gif

as for the rest, well, I attack the group which currently claims to "govern", but calling them a "government" depends on whether or not you think they are legitimate. I do not.

I don't defend the PTP, but that is your continuous line of propaganda, ... tell me, what purpose does it serve?

And finally, it is still jerojero who states the truth and you who lie, ... no matter how many times it is said here, the coup usurped power from a legitimate, elected government which was following the constitution. Even the general and his rather dense minions don't deny this, so why do you?

I think the smart posters know why.... coffee1.gif

Fair enough. You don't accept a military based non elected government has having any legitimacy. Although under Thai law, they are legitimate and have been confirmed so.

So do you recognise ISIS/DAESH as the legitimate government of the territory they control? After all, their law says they are...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

say what you like, but you don't need to think so hard .... the reason I post here is above that little anonymous avatar.

Anyone who clocks up as many posts as you have in such a short time (saturating the forum with red lies and propaganda) has a different agenda to those of us who use the forum for what it is meant for. All you do is attack the present government and defend the actions of the PTP. Every thread concerning the rice scam is full of your ridiculous excuses.

I look at many different sections of the forum and I never see you over there. You only ever post in the political threads. The smart posters know why. thumbsup.gif

as for the rest, well, I attack the group which currently claims to "govern", but calling them a "government" depends on whether or not you think they are legitimate. I do not.

I don't defend the PTP, but that is your continuous line of propaganda, ... tell me, what purpose does it serve?

And finally, it is still jerojero who states the truth and you who lie, ... no matter how many times it is said here, the coup usurped power from a legitimate, elected government which was following the constitution. Even the general and his rather dense minions don't deny this, so why do you?

I think the smart posters know why.... coffee1.gif

Fair enough. You don't accept a military based non elected government has having any legitimacy. Although under Thai law, they are legitimate and have been confirmed so.

So do you recognise ISIS/DAESH as the legitimate government of the territory they control? After all, their law says they are...

Exactly. Overthrow a legally elected government, write your own rules, grant yourself an amnesty, and presto, you're legitimate!

He added that the administration was trying to make things as democratic as possible.

NOTE: THE WORDS ADMINISTRATION AND DEMOCRATIC SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THE SAME SENTENCE

Worachai said there was a need for the administration to get feedback and criticism should be permitted.

NOTE: THE WORDS FEEDBACK AND CRITICISM SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

If Prayuth and his buddies would actually have followed the rules, we wouldn't be in this dictatorship in the first place, but I guess only people who are on one side of the devide are expected to follow the rules, the other side can do whatever they like with impunity, which indeed has occured on several occasions. And which is now actually part of the "law" imposed on the people of Thailand by this bunch of coup mongers.

I think Prayuth should stop referring to laws and rules, as he himself has clearly shown to not respect them, let alone the Thai people who he claims he is supporting. Nothing says supporting more like stripping people of their constitutional rights now isn't it.

Its the way its always been. The 5% (perhaps less) lecture the other 95% that they must follow the laws the 5% make, under threat of punishment. While the 5% feel quite free to ignore them completely.

Do as I say, not as I do eh Mr P?

Or even Mr T for that matter.

If they could face criminal charges, that means so far no criminal charges have been brought against them. Yet they have been arrested and held captive for an undetermined period of time. Isn't that punishment without being convicted by a court?

Is this the end of the rule of law in Thailand?