Urinating Brits visit Pattaya Police station following viral Facebook video

webfact

Urinating Brits visit Pattaya Police station following viral Facebook video

wee-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Two British Nationals, one from Scotland and the other from the North of England, presented themselves at Pattaya Police Station on Monday afternoon to explain why a viral Facebook video showed them urinating on the street in broad daylight.

The video was shot on 12th September and went viral on various Pattaya-related Facebook channels. Hundreds of angry comments, mostly from Thai’s, accompanied the video, which was shot by a Thai woman, who witnessed the public urination on Pattaya Beach Road in front of Soi 12.

The pair had been taken there by a private-hire Taxi and both claimed to be intoxicated. They later told Police Colonel Sukthat at Pattaya Police Station that they were not aware that urinating in a public place would cause so much offense.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/217940/urinating-brits-visit-pattaya-police-station-following-viral-facebook-video/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-15

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be thrown out of Thailand and have their passports stamped "never" to be allowed back

The "Jocks" behaviour doesn't surprise me, you only have to look at him to see what kind of creature he is.......and he would be better keeping that excuse of a "penis" out of sight......that proves what a small brained "<deleted>" he is....

It is little wonder that people think we Brits are ALL problem makers with baffoons like this breathing Gods air

Clear off you "Low Lifes" you are not wanted here (or anywhere for that matter)

I have seen hundreds upon hundreds of Thai guys urinating anywhere they basically feel the need to go, not a single mention of that. What if it was one of the mafia guys off the beach? Bet she would have shut her mouth and crawled back into her shop if that had happened.

From the video it appears the guy urinated right outside the woman's shop/stall, I've certainly never seen any Asian doing that.

Not in daytime..so much. I bet if you find a group of tuk tuks parked, and waiting for customers, you will see much of this. Generally a bit more discreet. I have to admit, there has been times when we had to pull over and I would take a leak (both side doors providing cover).

I never ran after a thai with my cell phone camera, trying to report a leak outside...so I cannot provide proof.

The problem seems to be the thinking that says it's OK to urinate in the street in the UK (or have sex or anything else it seems) so it must be OK here, what's wrong with that picture!

Actually you do not see it much in the UK, relative to Thailand and a few other European countries. But I believe there is some ancient British law that permits urination on the back fender of a taxi-cab. Perhaps that just applies to the horse.

Rather shameful behaviour and they appear to have learned some lesson from their drunken antics.

They should be thrown out of Thailand and have their passports stamped "never" to be allowed back

The "Jocks" behaviour doesn't surprise me, you only have to look at him to see what kind of creature he is.......and he would be better keeping that excuse of a "penis" out of sight......that proves what a small brained "<deleted>" he is....

It is little wonder that people think we Brits are ALL problem makers with baffoons like this breathing Gods air

Clear off you "Low Lifes" you are not wanted here (or anywhere for that matter)

Afraid it goes a little further than just the Brits and a very good example of some of the things that ALL farangs end up being reputed for.

Before throwing them out, should be shot after publicly pissed on, near the same it looks like almost did to the lady.

The flowers are simply a facetious gesture that adds to it, but worse because presumably being drunk and having to piss is no excuse for the attitude,

Edited by silent

I have reached that age where sometimes not peeing is NOT an option. Not a lot of public toilets on the roads I travel. The DIFFERENCE is that I do it discreetly and don't take a video to post on social media.

Those guys are ambassadors of their countries and deserve to be shamed. Grow up, kids.

We have all done it, just with more temperance and consideration to the act and location. Those pictures are not mindful of anything positive or concessionary.

Being drunk is no excuse for anything and the the notion that there is license to do anything on holiday/in Thailand is the root problem. It is immature, disrespectful , and indicative of poor socialization. bigger issues for those two men generally.

I cannot recall the number of times, (usually at night thank heavens) when the som-tam got to me.

Just pull over on the side of the road & do a runner for the nearest bushes.

I quit eating som-tam, as I couldn't afford the Imodium bill.

We have all done it, just with more temperance and consideration to the act and location. Those pictures are not mindful of anything positive or concessionary.

Being drunk is no excuse for anything and the the notion that there is license to do anything on holiday/in Thailand is the root problem. It is immature, disrespectful , and indicative of poor socialization. bigger issues for those two men generally.

I agree.

At least they publicly apologized. If I were that cop accepting the flowers though I'd be wondering what they got watered with last. whistling.gif

This woman could follow a few motorbike taxi drivers around who do this sober! (or are they?)

Two wrongs dont make a right, totally unacceptable, they are the guests.

One wrong doesn't make a right either. Don't be racist.

As long as you promise not to be a tw@t.