Happy Birthday Bangkok

Kan Win

:D

Congratulations Bangkok and to Thailand. :o

And many happy returns to you all Tourists.

:D

"City of Angels, Great City of Immortals, Magnificent City of the Nine Gems, Seat of the King, City of Royal Palaces, Home of the Gods Incarnate, Erected by Visvakarman at Indra's Behest."

:D :D

Edited by Kan Win

how do you know there is wun kurd in Bangers Bash?, there might be two :o

Oh you mean gurd - pock me ama dua lor :D

3 little ducks with a passion of the penis _ the penis pecking pirates from Petchaburi are pleased and proud to peck penises particulary on peoples from Phuket :D

how do you know there is wun kurd in Bangers Bash?, there might be two :o

Oh you mean gurd - pock me ama dua lor :D

3 little ducks with a passion of the penis _ the penis pecking pirates from Petchaburi are pleased and proud to peck penises particulary on peoples from Phuket :D

Naa all the kurds are in Norwich mate sellin kebabs with chilli sauce to drunken Norfolk men on a friday night...

We all can't speak fluent thai with an australian accent can we.... :D

Me myself, I speak fluent french (thought I would get that in before you mate) :D

Beep beep

Bash

222 is pretty young for a city, don't you think? How old is the previous capital city (I can't remember the name of it though)?

Ayuthaya was the Thai capital from 1350 to 1767. It's still around, of course.

But BKK 222, we call this a figure for a free drink. :o

Also

how old is your own home Town/City, Mine is over 1000 yrs old, has building still standing even older than that.

Americans and ozzies need not reply to this post.... :D:D

Basher

Your not playing fair now Bash :o Ancestory well thats another thread - how long can your trace yours back? :D

Also

how old is your own home Town/City, Mine is over 1000 yrs old, has building still standing even older than that.

Americans and ozzies need not reply to this post.... :o:D

Basher

Good question Basher, just checked, my birthplace first appeared in history when the Romans built a castell in 90 A.D. Bloody walls still standing there, ok, a fracture of it. Believe has been around before the Romans came, but they had no computers to store the data. Makes it 2000 years for a small town, some, very proud, locals tried to trace back to 100,000 years ago :D

Also

Americans and ozzies need not reply to this post.... :D  :D

Basher

Your not playing fair now Bash :o Ancestory well thats another thread - how long can your trace yours back? :D

See thats the problem, how far back do you want to go? mine divides between the French and Irish, 4 generations back, take your pick..

Agincourt or the great potatoe famin? :D

Basher

Well the locals here believe that Eve is buried around here somewhere.

Possible, Eve was here.

I tried to trace my ancestors, no reference to Siam, and I could not get back to Eve. Apparently all evidence was lost during some flood although they saved their lives on a small boat that landed on a montain not far from Istanbul. What strenuous times :o

Well the locals here believe that Eve is buried around here somewhere.

Possible, Eve was here.

I tried to trace my ancestors, no reference to Siam, and I could not get back to Eve. Apparently all evidence was lost during some flood although they saved their lives on a small boat that landed on a montain not far from Istanbul. What strenuous times :D

:o:D touche!