New Thai PM To Be Announced Sunday

george

SURAYUD HAS THE RIGHT CREDENTIALS

"Myself and several other people understand that supporters and opponents will clash on the day that Thaksin returns home. It would be a big commotion. Therefore, we want the military council to speed up national reconciliation," he said.

Source: The Nation - 29 September 2006

The British Media are already claiming that Surayud will be the Interim PM.

Thaksin is already begging to return saying his misses home.

Please be careful chaps ! :o

4690658.jpg

Please forgive my dumb ignorance but are these, kind of strangely dressed, ladies so called Mia Noi's?; I really don't know since I've never seen a Mia Noi :o

I apologize for being off-topic.

LaoPo :D

4690658.jpg

Please forgive my dumb ignorance but are these, kind of strangely dressed, ladies so called Mia Noi's?; I really don't know since I've never seen a Mia Noi :o

I don't believe so. I think they are the young lady caddies that hold the members balls until it is their turn to go off on the tee. But then, I've never golfed with such high ranking officials or lady caddies and I have always had to carry my own balls and clubs. :D

4690658.jpg

Please forgive my dumb ignorance but are these, kind of strangely dressed, ladies so called Mia Noi's?; I really don't know since I've never seen a Mia Noi :D

I don't believe so. I think they are the young lady caddies that hold the members balls until it is their turn to go off on the tee. But then, I've never golfed with such high ranking officials or lady caddies and I have always had to carry my own balls and clubs. :D

:o:D:D

they hold the members balls.....

4690658.jpg

Please forgive my dumb ignorance but are these, kind of strangely dressed, ladies so called Mia Noi's?; I really don't know since I've never seen a Mia Noi :D

I'm relieved with your answer and although I can't see the ladies carry any balls, clubs or other items which would please and comfort the gentlemen, I was a little confused because of the way the ladies are dressed.

In stories, here on the forum, I always thought Mia Noi's were nicely 'sexy' dressed beautiful ladies, and they're absolutely not; as far as I can see of course.

Also, the hats look a bit funny to me for a Mia Noi............ :D

So, that's why I'm relieved and my dream continues.....................meeting a real Mia Noi one day....................... :o

LaoPo

4690658.jpg

I'm relieved with your answer and although I can't see the ladies carry any balls, clubs or other items which would please and comfort the gentlemen, I was a little confused because of the way the ladies are dressed.

In stories, here on the forum, I always thought Mia Noi's were nicely 'sexy' dressed beautiful ladies, and they're absolutely not; as far as I can see of course.

So, that's why I'm relieved and my dream continues.....................meeting a real Mia Noi one day....................... :o

LaoPo

I hear mai noi's can be found around the ball washer. But I don't know myself.

-Khun Dirty Balls

4690658.jpg

LaoPo

-Khun Dirty Balls

Ball washer? :D

If the Mia Noi looks like your avatar...I'd better wash my own balls :D

LaoPo

4690658.jpg

LaoPo

-Khun Dirty Balls

Ball washer? :D

If the Mia Noi looks like your avatar...I'd better wash my own balls :D

LaoPo

Yeah, I'm on my own there myself...

:D

Okay back on topic;

I hope they DO pick a guy that is NOT a puppet, and do it on time as promised. It will restore faith in Thailand. I think it will be fine.

Okay back on topic;

I hope they DO pick a guy that is NOT a puppet, and do it on time as promised. It will restore faith in Thailand. I think it will be fine.

As puppetry has been a part of Thai history and storytelling for so long why change Thai culture now...LOL Everyone was worried, a few months ago, that Thaksin would hand pick his successor if he did not become PM and just pull the strings from behind the scenes. I don't see any real difference here, but I'll give them time to prove that it isn't so.

I don't think S E Asia is realy ready for democracy yet. Sure there is a show but other than Japan I can't think of another country that has embraced it without seriously "tweaking" the ground rules of a true Democracy. :o

Then again most of the "Democratic" countries are guilty of abusing those same guidelines all the time.......... Ah well mabe they are ready... :D

You mean democracy like in the 2000 US election