rent or buy oxygen concentrators

professor21

I do not understand the request for "extended limits to send emails and post"/?

As for the CPAP mask, are you asking where to buy one? if so, need to say where yexactly ou are located.

As you seem to be posting from Thailand I am moving this to the health forum.

Has a Doctor advised that you use an oxygen concentrator?

CPAP masks are often devise specific, have you attempted to contact the manufacturer/distributer of your CPAP device?

If you are seeking accommodation, without deposit, for 2-3000 Bht/month then you may be best advised to seek help from your Embassy, family and friends to return home quickly.

OP

I have just checked your posting history.

In July you were seeking high paying teaching jobs to help pay for "asthma" inhalers (which are not expensive) and medical bills for "damaged lungs"

Perhaps a full and honest disclosure of what you perceive your problems to be would assist in the provision of focused objective advice?

I have been handicapped by hearing loss and have severe asthma and sleep apnea. So I'd like to consider trying to find a job here to get medical treatment at the hospital here which is cheaper than in the US where I'm not sure they would cover the treatment with my insurance

Can anything even be done about the hearing loss and any implants will cost more here ? and regarding sleep apnea you must have already done the sleep study test to even know you have it so is it a machine you want? just google second hand or used cpap machines and there only a few hundred dollars.

Surely trying to find a job here to pay for cpap machines that are 3 times more expensive than the west is counter productive?

Edited by mcfish

Hmm...a professor with no money.???????? Tell you thats more serious than being sick......my sincere sympathies but I really suggest that you fly back home as I am sure that they is some kind of social welfare help that you can get or even church groups back home ther that will help you if you make your needs known. Here in thailand, the thais will not help a farang and worst still, the farangs will not help the farangs as they are competing with each other that one is the more "Hiso" farang and better than the other (not considering that they could not make it back home and thats why most of them are here or worst, most of them when you actually find out about their backgrounds or economic lifestyles, or skeletons in the closet, you will want to stay away). But there are a few decnt farangs here though......but a minority. Most of us non-farang expats and thais always love the farangs, as they really constantly amuse us.

where can I buy a cpap gel cushion for an amara???

Here.is just one link of many to be found on the web.

http://www.cpapsupplyusa.com/respironics-amara-full-face-replacement-cushion.aspx

Or you could try contacting this Thai Company

http://www.nksleepcare.com/contactus-2.html

Edited by oncearugge