Notification of residence for foreigners via internet

Quoted from the web information of Thai Immigration Bureau, "House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally, must notify the local immigration authorities within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the foreign national." As I have condos to rent out, I believe I need to do such notification. According to the web, such notification can be done via internet, in person (with filledTM30 form ) or registered mail of the filled TM30 form. However, I can find only the TM30 form but any link that I can do it via internet.

Can anyone give me any idea that where can I find the link???

Thanks in advance!!!

The internet link is only in Thai. It's for commercial hotels/guest houses/condos etc who need to be registered on the system.

The best option for you would be to send the form by registered post.

Edited by elviajero
  • Like 2

The internet link is only in Thai. It's for commercial hotels/guest houses/condos etc who need to be registered on the system.

Here is the link

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/hotel_report.html

But unless you are a registered business I don't think you can apply for this service.

The link is only on the Thai menu of the immigration website and is between the One Stop Service and the 90 day Notification links.

Here is the link

But unless you are a registered business I don't think you can apply for this service.

The link is only on the Thai menu of the immigration website and is between the One Stop Service and the 90 day Notification links.

Yes. But the link is of no use to the OP

Even if the OP reads and understands Thai the site cannot be accessed until an interest has been registered with immigration and approval given.

Here is the link

Even if the OP reads and understands Thai the site cannot be accessed until an interest has been registered with immigration and approval given.

@ OP "Can anyone give me any idea that where can I find the link???"

Here is the link

1. Business licence or signed copy of business registration confirmation
  2. Letter of authorisation to conduct the registration via internet
  3. Copy of ID card of person giving authorisation and authorised person
  4. Fill in the form provided by the officer (download)
  5. 1 empty compact disk (CD)
  • If documents are incomplete, the business owner is notified.
  • If documents are complete, the officer in charge accepts the registration. The registration code is sent to the business by mail or e-mail as indicated by the business owner, together with record forms.

The link is on the CD returned to person who submits it. I hope this answers your question.

@ lostoday. Any reason why you keep posting information that the OP had already read prior to writing his post and has nothing to do with his enquiry?

All he asked for was the link to the online submission form which I have given him.

I posted the answer above in post number 8. Please when replying to me use the quote function so I can reference your question to what I wrote.

The OP wrote, "However, I can find only the TM30 form but any link that I can do it via internet."

Edited by lostoday

@ lostoday. Any reason why you keep posting information that the OP had already read prior to writing his post and has nothing to do with his enquiry?

All he asked for was the link to the online submission form which I have given him.

Sorry I didn't know the OP was already registered as a business. He said above that he made a mistake saying he was a business and he had posted that - but he didn't - the post discussing that is no longer there. There must be a thread running in an alternative universe that I'm not seeing. So again, I'm sorry I didn't know he was already registered as a business.

Edited by lostoday

Sorry I didn't know the OP was already registered as a business.

I doubt very much if he is.

• 11 months later...

Has anybody ever been denied 90 day renewal with an existing retirement Visa in place, like I just have.  And told I must send TM30 form first to my landlord before I could have a 90 days renewed ? Or is this the latest revenue collecting to get landlord to pay the fine of 1600 bart, for not contacting the department 24 hours after an Alien rents their house ? or just bad luck the guy before me and myself in the queue was harassed ?.

2 hours ago, Touch wood said:

Has anybody ever been denied 90 day renewal with an existing retirement Visa in place, like I just have.  And told I must send TM30 form first to my landlord before I could have a 90 days renewed ? Or is this the latest revenue collecting to get landlord to pay the fine of 1600 bart, for not contacting the department 24 hours after an Alien rents their house ? or just bad luck the guy before me and myself in the queue was harassed ?.

Do you mean that you were denied submission of a 90-day report, not a "90 day renewal"?  What province?

There have been numerous reports of people going to file 90 day reports in Chiang Mai province, only to discover that their landlord hadn't filed a TM30, so there was a fine of 1600 baht.  Not reports of fines of 1600 bart, whatever a bart is.

9 hours ago, NancyL said:

Do you mean that you were denied submission of a 90-day report, not a "90 day renewal"?  What province?

There have been numerous reports of people going to file 90 day reports in Chiang Mai province, only to discover that their landlord hadn't filed a TM30, so there was a fine of 1600 baht.  Not reports of fines of 1600 bart, whatever a bart is.

Thank Nancy for confirming Chiang Mai expat families and people are being targeted.

There was no computer check by the officials doing my normal 90 day reports in Chiang Mai province, the officer looked at the guys passport before me and told him he must have TM30 form stapled in his passport and he was denied .
Officer looked in my passport mentioned you do not have TM30 form stapled in your passport, and I was denied also.

• 2 years later...

For Jomtien Imm Office  TM 30 reporting

Does anybody know what is required besides the Completed TM 30 Form and I guess Copy of Passport and the arrival stamp to enable the documents to be sent to Immigration by Registered post with a stamped/addressed reply envelope.

My friend will stay in a condo I own without payment.

Thanks

Today through Chiang Rai Immigration I was successful in getting online TM30 reporting access through the Thai person we are staying with.  Just filled out the information on the website (which is all in Thai) https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ and one day later I received the login name and password.  So when I try reporting this way next time I am "away from home" I will see if it keeps me from having to report in person as I now have to do.  In Chiang Rai we are told we have to report within 24 hours even if we stay at a hotel within the province just a few kilometers from where we are registered staying at!

• Like 1