kbelyeu

I got these prices from MBK yesterday

iPhone6s

64GB Space Gray / Silver / Gold = 34,500 Rose Gold =37,000
128GB Space Gray / Silver / Gold = 37,500 Rose Gold = 39,000
iPhone6s Plus
64GB Space Gray / Silver / Gold = 40,500 Rose Gold = 42,000
128GB Space Gray /Silver / Gold = 44,000 Rose Gold = 46,000
As usual, once supply becomes less constrained the price drops quickly. I know that the supply chain is getting much better as the 6s in a lot of countries are available for delivery in less than a week.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got one in Tokyo (Ginza) Wednesday first day of "walk in sales". ( Still I had an reserved appointment time for pick up). ¥122800 = 37393 baht for the 6s Plus 128gb. If one is a tourist they can waive consumption tax at the store.

Still had to wait an hour in the queue. Quite a racket Apple has going..

Got mine yesterday for 1,069 Euros + 149 Euros for the Apple Care. Will get tax refund once traveling back to Thailand of approx. 171 Euros.

I find your post interesting.

I'd like to know where you bought your phone. Since you paid in Euros I'm wondering if your purchase was EU based. Did you get the Applecare from Thailand or was that bought elsewhere?

How do you get a tax refund from Thailand? You have stuck my curiosity.

How many GB did you buy with your phone?

What I've been told by Apple in the past is if a person brought a phone to Thailand from the EU or USA it would not be possible to get it repaired by Apple in Thailand due to the different specs used in each region. Even a phone from Hong Kong I believe is not repairable with warranty service in Thailand.

The words used by the Apple representative to me were a person needs to be very careful from which region he buys the phone and intends to use it.

The last I knew it's not possible to buy Applecare for an iPhone purchased in Thailand. Has that changed?

I'd like to hear of the experiences of others.

iPhone6s

iPhone6s Plus
As usual, once supply becomes less constrained the price drops quickly. I know that the supply chain is getting much better as the 6s in a lot of countries are available for delivery in less than a week.

I was in Tuk-com Pattaya yesterday and they were offering the 6S in Rose Gold for 32000bt

now you can use 4g in Thailand? what s the point to pay for an iPhone 6s when you can not use all of its functionalities In Thailand? just show off?

Personally I am considering upgrading my 5s because of 3D touch (I’m an expert user so I will definitely get a lot of use out of that), the better camera (especially for lowlight situations), and the faster/instant fingerprint reader (I love this security feature, but it’s not instant on the 5s). I’m also swayed by the optical image stabilization, unfortunately only 6s Plus has it for video, but this phone is too big for me.

So why are you asking such a cliché question, just to show us that you are indifferent to the latest trends?

iPhone6s

iPhone6s Plus

I was in Tuk-com Pattaya yesterday and they were offering the 6S in Rose Gold for 32000bt

As I said, prices are dropping quickly. Btw it would be helpful to know which storage option was 32k. Was it 16GB, 64GB or 128GB.

Got mine yesterday for 1,069 Euros + 149 Euros for the Apple Care. Will get tax refund once traveling back to Thailand of approx. 171 Euros.

I find your post interesting.

I'd like to know where you bought your phone. Since you paid in Euros I'm wondering if your purchase was EU based. Did you get the Applecare from Thailand or was that bought elsewhere?

How do you get a tax refund from Thailand? You have stuck my curiosity.

How many GB did you buy with your phone?

What I've been told by Apple in the past is if a person brought a phone to Thailand from the EU or USA it would not be possible to get it repaired by Apple in Thailand due to the different specs used in each region. Even a phone from Hong Kong I believe is not repairable with warranty service in Thailand.

The words used by the Apple representative to me were a person needs to be very careful from which region he buys the phone and intends to use it.

The last I knew it's not possible to buy Applecare for an iPhone purchased in Thailand. Has that changed?

I'd like to hear of the experiences of others.

I bought the iPhone 6s Plus Space Grey 128GB for 1,069 Euros in a Apple store in German on launch day Sep. 25 together with a AppleCare+ (2 years) only valid in any German Apple store.

If my iPhone gets damaged by accident and needs to be replaced completely i pay 99 euros instead of 350 euros. AppleCare+ includes 2 repairs/substitutions each for 99 euros.

The VAT refund I will get in any German Airport once traveling back to Thailand (or any other country)

C0C5E52E-46BE-4E1B-97E1-2F4E8DF586C8_zps

Ok, if that is what you believe. Let's talk again when you drop your USD1000+ phone and nobody wants to replace it for you. Good Luck with that.

if you drop your iPhone twice, I don't think apple will give you a new one.

better buy a nice protection for your phone that can sustain a drop.

I agree with you about the wisdom of having a good protection case but regarding the Applecare Lammbock got, it seems you jumped from a FIRST TIME DROPPING THE PHONE TO A SECOND ONE.

I personally believe if the poster should have the misfortune of dropping the phone twice, Apple will honor its commitment of replacing the phone for the 99 Euros.

And please remember should Lammbock ever want to get phone support, he/she could call Germany on Skype and get it.

I guess we all chose different levels of comfort.

If you drop your phone twice then 100% without fail you will drop it a third time and maybe many more. The warranty will just buy you a bit of time but if your a phone dropper then buy a case, no buy 2 cases and use them together, its the best option and save 150 euros!!

iPhone6s

iPhone6s Plus

As I said, prices are dropping quickly. Btw it would be helpful to know which storage option was 32k. Was it 16GB, 64GB or 128GB.

I was in there again today, the shop assistant this time was different, and when asked on price was

told 30,000bt for the rose gold 16GB.

I'd imagine next month they'll be selling them for around 27k.

I was in there again today, the shop assistant this time was different, and when asked on price was

told 30,000bt for the rose gold 16GB.

I'd imagine next month they'll be selling them for around 27k.

A 16 GB iPhone 6s in Singapore is $1,048 which is about ฿26,640. Both countries have a VAT rate of 7%.

So yes, about 27k next month would be a good bet, as we’ll probably soon see Apple blessed iPhones sold in Thailand for about the same.

I'm in hong kong... Will Thai customs at Suvarnabhumi stop me if I buy 4 iphones to sell at mbk? Lol.

I could say they are 4 my kids. And I have photos to prove that I have 4 kids Haha. But just scared they will confiscate them. Seems like I can make 25 per cent on top of hk price.

I'm in hong kong... Will Thai customs at Suvarnabhumi stop me if I buy 4 iphones to sell at mbk? Lol.

I could say they are 4 my kids. And I have photos to prove that I have 4 kids Haha. But just scared they will confiscate them. Seems like I can make 25 per cent on top of hk price.

Threshold now set to 20k by customs. So legally speaking you should declare all four phones. No duty to pay, only 7% tax as mobile phones have zero duty attached. If they give you hassle you can quote HS code 8517.12 and it will come up as duty exempt.

Now they could give you crap about getting a license from the NBTC before being allowed to bring them in the country but that's unlikely. Your only real concern would be proving the phones are not for commercial purposes.

Lazada now selling 6S, delivery claimed to be in 3 weeks.

I'm interested in the 64GB which they have for ฿33,399.

http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=iphone%206s%2064GB

Based on the Apple store in Singapore I'd guess Apple in Thailand pricing at ~฿31,000 for the 64GB.

Suggest people do their homework before buying a 16GB as except for the lightest user it is a poor choice.

Lazada now selling 6S, delivery claimed to be in 3 weeks.

I'm interested in the 64GB which they have for ฿33,399.

http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=iphone%206s%2064GB

Based on the Apple store in Singapore I'd guess Apple in Thailand pricing at ~฿31,000 for the 64GB.

Suggest people do their homework before buying a 16GB as except for the lightest user it is a poor choice.

Price will increase from last year for sure. Baht vs Dollar means Apple readjusting the prices. 64GB 6 Plus was 32,900, so I reckon 33,900 or 34,500. If Apple decide to go for a full 10% price increase then something in the 35,900 range will come into play. If all iPhones have an official 10% markup on last year, the mbk phone prices won't look quite so bad.

Has anyone sold an iPhone 6s or 6s plus to mbk retailer? If they are selling about 42k for the rose gold 6plus how much do you think they will buy from a seller? I'm bringing about 4 from hk but no point if only can make 1k on each.

I've asked them previously and they normally offer a price 10% lower than they sell it for. You may have better luck at other malls, though some of them won't buy the phone itself. Instead, they will offer it to their customers and take a commission from the sale.

Has anyone sold an iPhone 6s or 6s plus to mbk retailer? If they are selling about 42k for the rose gold 6plus how much do you think they will buy from a seller? I'm bringing about 4 from hk but no point if only can make 1k on each.

I've asked them previously and they normally offer a price 10% lower than they sell it for. You may have better luck at other malls, though some of them won't buy the phone itself. Instead, they will offer it to their customers and take a commission from the sale.

Is there a website or forum where they post the daily price of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus for MBK? From your post before I guess I can make the most money from a 6s or 6s Plus but has to be Rose Gold and 64gb. I got one 6s but the 6s Plus are very hard to order from the HK Apple online store here, it's like by 7am they are all gone! Maybe I need to wake up at 6am!

Is there a website or forum where they post the daily price of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus for MBK? From your post before I guess I can make the most money from a 6s or 6s Plus but has to be Rose Gold and 64gb. I got one 6s but the 6s Plus are very hard to order from the HK Apple online store here, it's like by 7am they are all gone! Maybe I need to wake up at 6am!

This is the website I've been checking http://www.boybbphone.com/articles/449177/

If you're racing to place an order for pickup at branch then it could worth it. But ordering for delivery will take 3-4 weeks. By that time it'll be available in Thailand and the price will collapse. As soon as Apple announce Thailand's launch date it's game over. No money in the 6s only the 6s Plus

iPhone6s

iPhone6s Plus

What memory size was this?? 16gb or 64gb??

This is the website I've been checking http://www.boybbphone.com/articles/449177/

If you're racing to place an order for pickup at branch then it could worth it. But ordering for delivery will take 3-4 weeks. By that time it'll be available in Thailand and the price will collapse. As soon as Apple announce Thailand's launch date it's game over. No money in the 6s only the 6s Plus

Yeah it's reserve in the morning and pick up later in the day. Probably I can get 2 6s and 1 6s Plus. I land in BKK next Monday so will have to see what the price they offering at Tukcom is, but knowing my luck they will announce the Thai release date on Monday morning so I can only sell at cost!

not at all, but why do you need an iPhone 6 anyway? these phones are for the 4G. do we really need to see high-def TV and pay a fortune for that.?!

any 3g phone work fine in Thailand. no need to spend 40k in one of these apple gadget.

What's wrong with you?

People make their own decisions on what they want to spend their money on.

OK, you don't see the point but others see it differently

I, for one, will be happy to purchase one as it's a hell of a device and should be compatible with advancements for a few years at least

Archived