Iphone 6s

kbelyeu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apple released the 6 end of October last year, quick look on the web and nothing so expect end of October, to make your babe very happy you can pre order your new iPhone by popping into an Apple service centre she than can be one of the first Thais in the country to get her hands on a 6s or 6s+.

None of the major mobile carries have any messages up on their store websites yet, pre-orders.

The Nation's article stated, "both models will be available in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, the UK and US beginning Friday, 25 September, with pre-orders beginning Saturday, 12 September"

Probably not a good idea to buy it through China, but It shows up as orderable on the Apple Singapore website (but, of course they won't authorize shipment to Thailand anymore.)

The Nation | Staff Editor | September 10, 2015

Availability

iPhone 6s will be available in gold, silver, space grey and the new rose gold metallic finishes for the 16GB model, 64GB model and the 128GB model.

The new iPhones will be available from the Apple Online Store apple.com/th and also available through select carriers and Apple Authorised Resellers with a range of financing plans and payment options.

By Coconuts Bangkok September 10, 2015 / 16:49 ICT
The prices announced for the US buyers are USD649 - 849 for the iPhone 6s and USD749 - 999 for the iPhone 6s Plus.
The phones will be launched on Sept. 25, but as expected, Thailand will have to wait for a few weeks more.

I'm with previous posters guestimates of end of October or mid November.

Probably quicker and cheaper to buy one in your home country and post it over.

Definitely cheaper if you can buy one in the USA. Looks like Apple have caught up with the baht weakness in pricing the new iPhone 6S. For the base model:

Price in Thailand (USD equivalent): $622

Price in USA: $549

Are you talking about a 6s with 64mb? If so, in USD that would cost $736 direct from the Apple Store Thailand. If you bought one at an authorised distributor, you could also take another 7% off of that if you are eligible.

The Thai Apple Store isn't selling the 6s yet, I think you looking at the older 6 which has a price of about $736.

What's the prices from BKK MBK& Pattaya TUKCOM ???

MBK Bangkok

ขาย iPhone 6s

ขนาด 16gb ราคา 41,000

ขนาด 64gb ราคา 48,000

ขนาด 128gb ราคา 58,000

* ขาย iPhone 6s plus

ขนาด 16gb ราคา 49,000

ขนาด 64gb ราคา 55,000

ขนาด 128gb ราคา 63,000

http://www.mobile-tarad.com/

and check http://www.macthai.com/2015/09/23/iphone-6s-rose-gold-at-mbk-start-at-48900-baht/

MBK Bangkok

ขาย iPhone 6s

ขนาด 16gb ราคา 41,000

ขนาด 64gb ราคา 48,000

ขนาด 128gb ราคา 58,000

* ขาย iPhone 6s plus

ขนาด 16gb ราคา 49,000

ขนาด 64gb ราคา 55,000

ขนาด 128gb ราคา 63,000

and check http://www.macthai.com/2015/09/23/iphone-6s-rose-gold-at-mbk-start-at-48900-baht/

Thanks for that, it seems the prices in Pattaya are very similar

Has anyone compared the new iPhone 6s plus, to the Samsung Galaxy Note 5? I am leaning toward the note 5, when I upgrade. The screen is way higher res than the new iPhone, as is the camera, and images and videos are stunning on it. Also, the internal Ram is 4gb, vs. 2gb.

I think it's down too which operating system each individual prefers. Apple Samsung HTC MOTO X NEXUS all have great phones with compelling reasons for each handset.

We could talk to the cows come home about pros and cons for each handset

Has anyone compared the new iPhone 6s plus, to the Samsung Galaxy Note 5? I am leaning toward the note 5, when I upgrade. The screen is way higher res than the new iPhone, as is the camera, and images and videos are stunning on it. Also, the internal Ram is 4gb, vs. 2gb.

I don't understand why people ever compare an Android device to an Apple device since for most the OS is the deal breaker and not the hardware. I love the hardware Apple produces but have tried more than once to get used to the operating systems each time ending in frustration. If some day they make the hardware OS independant then I would be able to revist this and try again.

I've read the reviews and will be trading my Sony Z3 in for the Note 5 64GB model when I get back to LOS. AIS is doing a promotion until the 30th of September for 4,000 THB off on the new Note 5's with a 1 year contract. My wife is picking me one up tomorrow.

P.S. The wife has decided against the iPhone 6s (prefers android) so I have one for sale. The specs are US Apple store relase Rose Gold, 64GB model which is brand new and still in the box.

Kurt

Got mine yesterday for 1,069 Euros + 149 Euros for the Apple Care. Will get tax refund once traveling back to Thailand of approx. 171 Euros.

Why do you need apple care for an iPhone?

For a laptop or desk top pc its not a bad idea but iPad and phone i think is just a waste of money.

I'm on my 3rd iPhone and never had a problem bar once needed a simple reset.

I've purchased iPhone 5, 5s, 6 and 6 Plus and now on 6s Plus and also never experienced a hardware problem. Though, I've only had my 6s Plus since Saturday but don't anticipate any future problems.

iPhone 6s Plus is a beautiful machine. I thoroughly research the upgrades to utilise the most from my daily usage and expect the developers to catch up soon.

Craigs list has some great deals on near new stuff. Just bought a samsung galaxy 10.1 30% off new price

A few iphones there as well

Sorry to get all religious on you, but samsung is always available at a 30% discount, and sometimes 100% (BOGO). Not iPhone.

Craigs list has some great deals on near new stuff. Just bought a samsung galaxy 10.1 30% off new price

A few iphones there as well

Sorry to get all religious on you, but samsung is always available at a 30% discount, and sometimes 100% (BOGO). Not iPhone.

I was talking about 30% of the cheapest price available. seriously who pays full price for anything electrical unless it you bought on release day

From Apple PR

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will roll out worldwide to more than 40 additional countries and territories beginning October 9 including Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Taiwan. On October 10, countries include Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will be available in India, Malaysia and Turkey on Friday, October 16 and in over 130 countries by the end of the year

Latest I heard was Oct 23/24 for Thailand. Expect a price increase due to baht weakness.

Be sure you actually spend some time using an Android device before you make the switch. I have tried each Android release hoping to be converted. However, I cannot imagine having to use an Android phone. Certainly there are things about Android that are better than iOS. However, there are subtleties in the UI (data entry, keyboard, fonts, consistency, etc.) that I cannot accept. I truly wish that Google would step up to these items to become a serious alternative.

Got mine yesterday for 1,069 Euros + 149 Euros for the Apple Care. Will get tax refund once traveling back to Thailand of approx. 171 Euros.

For a laptop or desk top pc its not a bad idea but iPad and phone i think is just a waste of money.

Yes, but "what if" ???

In Thailand nobody will fix my German iPhone under warranty. I travel regularly back and forth. So if something happen I just take it onto my next trip and have it fixed.

To say it's a waste of money, I can not agree to that.

Yes, but "what if" ???

In Thailand nobody will fix my German iPhone under warranty. I travel regularly back and forth. So if something happen I just take it onto my next trip and have it fixed.

To say it's a waste of money, I can not agree to that.

Its a waste ! but not just i phone but all phones,tablets,tvs. There is a 6% chance that any of these may fail and 90% of that 6% are dead on arrival . If your phone works when you fire it up 1st time then your safe.

MBK Bangkok

ขาย iPhone 6s

ขนาด 16gb ราคา 41,000

ขนาด 64gb ราคา 48,000

ขนาด 128gb ราคา 58,000

* ขาย iPhone 6s plus

ขนาด 16gb ราคา 49,000

ขนาด 64gb ราคา 55,000

ขนาด 128gb ราคา 63,000

Whoa!! I paid about 25,000 for my 64GB 5S. Guess that will have to last a bit longer, because there is not enough difference (to me) to warrant 48,000.

Archived