Isuzu tyre pressures

Sutty

I have the manual too. but on 29psi , the tyres look droopy/saggy. Look at the thai , I see them pump 40 or more with nice round tyres. I know that is not safe and screams for blowouts. So 37 psi , is good , not too hard and my tyres look great for 8 years old and 98k km.

I have the 245 on mine. The sticker in the door well says 27. Thais always put them to 45. They wore evenly for 7 years until they got so hard they stopped wearing at all.

The new Michelins I put on I run at 40. Good handling, not so rough. Max PSI on the tire is 50-55. There is rarely more than 2 people in the truck.

I have the manual too. but on 29psi , the tyres look droopy/saggy. Look at the thai , I see them pump 40 or more with nice round tyres. I know that is not safe and screams for blowouts. So 37 psi , is good , not too hard and my tyres look great for 8 years old and 98k km.

I ran my tyres at 29 psi as stated on the door tyre information label and got 95k klm as well with plenty of tread left but the rubber gets hard over time and needed changing as likely yours do.