Crazy traffic cops

recom273

I have seen it all today.

7.00 am on Phetkasem Rd around Samut Sakorn

I saw a bright light flash out from the central reservation on a 3 lane carriageway. I was doing 120kmh in the fast lane, at the same time I saw a light in my wing mirror, I was confused and pulled into the middle, then the bright light started moving fast away from the concrete barrier.

Bear in mind it's still dawn light, the pickup that overtook me moves over in front of me.

The light was a policeman dressed in black waving a LED torch to get the guy to stop ?? He had a buddy on the left who waved the pickup to the hard shoulder by waving another torch from the slow lane.

I guess the guy was doing around or above 150 kmh, because he came up behind quickly.

Two things

1. The first cop must be crazy, running out into the fast lane with just a torch. The guy must have some watermelons in his pants.

2. The pickup could have easily just put his foot down in the middle lane and kept on driving. Why stop ?

Not only was it a crazy situation, I could have had an off at 120, the guy could have slammed in his brakes, he could have ploughed through the man in black.

What evidence do they charge the guy with ? Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a camera or two ?