Russia exhumes bones of murdered Tsar Nicholas and wife

webfact

Russia exhumes bones of murdered Tsar Nicholas and wife

MOSCOW: -- Russian investigators have exhumed the remains of the last tsar and his wife, as they re-examine the 1918 murder of the imperial family.

Samples were taken from Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Alexandra, and from the bloodstained uniform of Alexander II, Nicholas's grandfather, killed in 1881.

The murdered Romanov family members are buried at a St Petersburg cathedral.

Revolutionary Bolsheviks killed the family in a cellar. But the Orthodox Church wants the remains checked again.

The long-running murder case had been closed in 1998, after DNA tests authenticated the Romanov remains found in a mass grave in the Urals in 1991.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34338802

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2015-09-24

Disgusting indeed. Nicholas Romanov made pogroms against the Jews in 1903, massacred demonstrators calling for a parliament in 1905, and incompetently led his country into a disastrous war in 1914. I wouldn't waste any tears on him.

yes, but Jewish Bolsheviks got their revenge in 1917

Disgusting indeed. Nicholas Romanov made pogroms against the Jews in 1903, massacred demonstrators calling for a parliament in 1905, and incompetently led his country into a disastrous war in 1914. I wouldn't waste any tears on him.

yes, but Jewish Bolsheviks got their revenge in 1917

And it was Jew who kill him. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_the_Romanov_family)

and look what they did to him and the country for the next 75 years as revenge