Cheap monthly accommodation with a swimming pool?

lewisp91

^^ name them , might be helpfull for some of the posters.

Personally im calling BS , but please prove me wrong.....

I presume the other poster is talking about places way out in the suburbs where the market is poor and most places are under 50% full

If you are planning a one month stay in the tourist areas however, and expect to pay the same monthly rate as a long term resident with a contract..well your dreaming, simple as

Edited by bamukloy

Anyone know any similar places to the Contemp closer to Ekamai BTS?

That reminds me, KTA mansion is a few mins walk to Ekkamai BTS, has rooms for 7000 up, and it does 1 month stays.

Three months deposit, never seen that before, but I received 100% of it back no issues.

Wasn't very nice of course, gloomy and grey, but this is a thread where the only criteria is clean and central, and 1 month contracts, which some people think is impossible...

pc80dF5.png

CPITkep.png

FlZRoyi.png

DOOAzNl.jpg

tZdcAG9.jpg

Straight line walk down Soi 42 by Ekkamai Gateway mall, then around a corner onto Soi Barbos II

Unless you have a South facing room on a high floor, you get little natural light, as there are large buildings to the East and West

The staff are great though, and there's a nice restaurant in the building 2nd floor

^ Thanks for posting. It's great that these places still exist. I especially like the pics of cowering female under the blanket. smile.png

Is the dart board included in the room? I see that wifi is another 600 baht a month. Great location though. Good to know.

3 months deposit for an ordinary place that rents by the month? Seems crazy to me and definitely a drawback. Did you check it on your own or did you have a Thai friend accompany you? I know having a Thai in the equation can help your chances in getting the deposit back.

One hears about hotels doing monthly rates and I don't think they ask for a deposit. Probably wouldn't be as cheap as 7000 (or 6800 as it is listed on tee-pak.com http://www.tee-pak.com/en/KTA+Mansion)

Anyone know any similar places to the Contemp closer to Ekamai BTS?

That reminds me, KTA mansion is a few mins walk to Ekkamai BTS, has rooms for 7000 up, and it does 1 month stays.

how much is water and electric if you leave the AC on ?

Edited by BKKdreaming

Dartboard was mine

3 months seemed strange but I risked it, 3 times 7000 is like 2 times 10000 anyway. There's nothing really in the room to break, not sure why they charge that much

Spoke Thai and had a Thai girl with me

how much is water and electric if you leave the AC on ?

2 or 3000 or so, I use a lot of that though. Another expat there would old leave his door ajar and window open to have a breeze running through