Thumbs down for Thai govt's proposed single Internet gateway

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are saying 'people misunderstand' the policy just as Thaksin said people misunderstood the amnesty bill.

But Pheu-Thai forced that through any way. Lets see if the Junta are more democratic than the cronies : I predict they will drop this plan.

Strange how so many people feel confident enough to voice dissent : I thought everybody who did got hauled away for adjustment ???. I guess I have been listening to the red-hats too much.

Rubl - Do you support the single Internet gateway as proposed by the junta?

Personally I think the current government should use the opportunity of the USA wanting to bolster ties with them again to ask for Information Technology support which would allow snooping even with multiple Internet Gateways.

BTW if you want I see your question and even want a response you should either PM me the link or pass the question as response to a post I made. As I told you before , I might have missed it and left you waiting unnecessarily. You're lucky again this time, I just stumbled over it.

Because robblok is the only junta fanatic posting his opposition to this ridiculous proposal, I assume the rest of the camp followers are for it.

Actually in other topics there are more what you call junta fanatics posting against this. Micmac for sure and others too.

Anyway is it so hard to understand that one can support the junta and not support everything they do. I expected more from the junta to be honest, but i still prefer them over the Shins. Just see them as less bad at the moment. But this idea is really crazy and should be shot down.

Do you mean "less bad" in the same sense that, to the Western Democracies in the early 1930s, the Nazis seemed "less bad" than the Communists?